From: a...@b.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.walmart,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Virginia Walmart Shooting: 31-year-old bootlip employee Andre Bing accused of killing 6 people, himself
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 04:01:17 -0500
 by: KWills - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 09:01 UTC

In article <XnsAF58C8D3E37A6CXD305@0.0.0.0>, bobuser@mindspring.com says...

> CHESAPEAKE, Va. - A Chesapeake, Virginia Walmart employee shot and killed
> six people before turning the gun on himself Tuesday night in a mass
> killing that struck the nation just before the Thanksgiving holiday.
>
> Officers responded to the retail store in Chesapeake just before 10:15
> p.m. for reports of a shooting.
>
> Investigators confirmed on Wednesday that six people were killed in the
> attack and six were hospitalized with unknown injuries. One of those six
> patients remains in critical condition at this time. The suspected
> shooter, who police confirmed was an employee of the store, also died from
> what they say was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
>
> Police later identified the gunman as Andre Bing, 31, of Chesapeake,
> Virginia. Walmart said in a statement that Bing was an overnight team
> leader and had been with the company since 2010.
>
> <https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5dc.com/www.fox5dc.com/content/uploads
> /2022/11/932/524/Andre-Bing.jpg?ve=1&tl=1>
>
> Police searched the shooter's home and said they have no reason to believe
> there is a threat to the community. Police say the gunman used a pistol in
> the attack, and he had multiple gun magazines on his person.
>
> Police believe at least 50 people may have been inside the store at the
> time of the attack, and they are asking anyone who was, or may have
> information on the incident, to call the FBI at 1-800-CALLFBI.
>
> Investigators identified the victims as Lorenzo Gamble, Brian Pendleton,
> Kellie Pyle, Randall Blevins, and Tyneka Johnson, but did not specify
> their ages. The sixth victim was a 16-yo male who will remain unidentified
> because he is a minor.
>
> Employee Briana Tyler, who was at the store during the attack, said the
> overnight stocking team of 15 to 20 people had just gathered in the break
> room to go over the morning plan. She said the meeting was about to start,
> and a team leader said: "All right guys, we have a light night ahead of
> us," when Bing turned around and opened fire on the staff.
>
> "It is by the grace of God that a bullet missed me," Tyler said. "I saw
> the smoke leaving the gun, and I literally watched bodies drop. It was
> crazy."
>
> At first, Tyler didn?t think the shooting was real. "It was all happening
> so fast. I thought it was like a test type of thing. Like, if you do have
> an active shooter, this is how you respond."
>
> Tyler, who worked with Bing just the night before, said he did not aim at
> anyone specific.
>
> "He was just shooting all throughout the room. It didn?t matter who he
> hit. He didn?t say anything. He didn?t look at anybody in any specific
> type of way."
>
> Tyler, who started at Walmart two months ago, said she never had a
> negative encounter with Bing, but others told her that he was "the manager
> to look out for." She said Bing had a history of writing people up for no
> reason.

> [...]
Obviously a white supremacist and Trump supporter. Affirmative action hire at its
finest.

I'm surprised more bootlip managers don't go ballistic like that.

--
KWills
counselor.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Virginia Walmart Shooting: 31-year-old bootlip employee Andre Bing accused of killing 6 people, himself