From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: The People's Confession of Sin
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 04:54:15 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 03:54 UTC

The People's Confession of Sin

10 Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed,
weeping and casting himself down before the house of
God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very
great congregation of men and women and children: for
the people wept very sore.

2 And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons
of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have
trespassed against our God, and have taken strange
wives of the people of the land: yet now there is
hope in Israel concerning this thing.

interests / soc.culture.china / The People's Confession of Sin