From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT Stumpie is golden
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 21:16:00 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 01:16 UTC

OT Recently, today I think, appropos of nothing, trump denied liking
golden showers.

As some guy on the radio said, when no one has talked about this for
years, denying this is like admitting it.

But hey, it won't bother any trumpies. It may inspire them to try it.

Re: OT Stumpie is golden

<skg361$j53$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11791&group=alt.home.repair#11791

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT Stumpie is golden
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:52:42 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 02:52 UTC

On 2021-10-16 7:16 p.m., micky wrote:
> OT Recently, today I think, appropos of nothing, trump denied liking
> golden showers.
>
> As some guy on the radio said, when no one has talked about this for
> years, denying this is like admitting it.
>
> But hey, it won't bother any trumpies. It may inspire them to try it.

Tell them it's a new cure for Covid....

--
"Circuses struggle to find new clowns as top prospects continue to go
into politics"

Re: OT Stumpie is golden

<qsnnmgt9vauh8hv37ec48k5sijj427osh0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11798&group=alt.home.repair#11798

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 04:35:38 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 08:35 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:52:42 -0600, Idlehands
<hidefromu@hushmail.com> wrote:

>On 2021-10-16 7:16 p.m., micky wrote:
>> OT Recently, today I think, appropos of nothing, trump denied liking
>> golden showers.
>>
>> As some guy on the radio said, when no one has talked about this for
>> years, denying this is like admitting it.
>>
>> But hey, it won't bother any trumpies. It may inspire them to try it.
>>

>Tell them it's a new cure for Covid....

That might work. There' some moderately well-known guy -- I have notes
about this somewhere -- who left Florida and went ot maybe Texas where
he was some official in the Republican party, trumpeting how he was
against the vaccine. So he got covid and he's in the hospital and he's
taking monoclonal antibodies. For some reason they are okay. But he's
still preaching against the vaccine which he says is a way Big Pharma is
rooking the public. So where does he think monoclonal antibodies come
from, some mom and pop lab in the Ozarks? And it cost 2000 dollars a
pop, not 20.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT Stumpie is golden