Things are not as simple as they seems at first. -- Edward Thorp

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukraine

SubjectAuthor
* Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukraineltlee1
+* Re: Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukrainestoney
|`- Re: Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukraineltlee1
`- Re: Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukrainebmoore

1
Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukraine

<071ad67b-c0e6-4ae9-a3b6-edb94dd3f792n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11641&group=soc.culture.china#11641

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 17:01:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Russia’s_Lavrov_issues_ultimatum_to_Ukraine
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 01:01 UTC

"Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov has issued an ultimatum to Ukraine to fulfill Moscow’s proposals or have the Russian army “decide the issue.”

“Our proposals for the demilitarisation and denazification of the territories controlled by the regime, the elimination of threats to Russia’s security emanating from there, including our new lands, are well known to the enemy,” state news agency TASS quoted Mr Lavrov as saying.

“The point is simple: Fulfill them for your own good. Otherwise, the issue will be decided by the Russian army.”

It came after president Vladimir Putin claimed that Moscow was open to talks.

“We are ready to negotiate with everyone involved about acceptable solutions, but that is up to them – we are not the ones refusing to negotiate, they are,” the Russian president told Rossiya 1 state television."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-lavrov-ukraine-ultimatum-army-territory-b2252042.html

Re: Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukraine

<f8809760-86da-46bd-8a83-aafc9efa60e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11670&group=soc.culture.china#11670

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 11:39:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_Russia’s_Lavrov_issues_ultimatum_to_Ukraine
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 19:39 UTC

On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 9:01:29 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> "Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov has issued an ultimatum to Ukraine to fulfill Moscow’s proposals or have the Russian army “decide the issue.”
>
> “Our proposals for the demilitarisation and denazification of the territories controlled by the regime, the elimination of threats to Russia’s security emanating from there, including our new lands, are well known to the enemy,” state news agency TASS quoted Mr Lavrov as saying.
>
> “The point is simple: Fulfill them for your own good. Otherwise, the issue will be decided by the Russian army.”
>
> It came after president Vladimir Putin claimed that Moscow was open to talks.
>
> “We are ready to negotiate with everyone involved about acceptable solutions, but that is up to them – we are not the ones refusing to negotiate, they are,” the Russian president told Rossiya 1 state television."
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-lavrov-ukraine-ultimatum-army-territory-b2252042.html

Make no mistake, US will again likely tell Ukraine not to negotiate. They will tell Ukraine to fight on as more US weapons will be sent to them soon after Zelensky visit to WH. US will employ more Western media to mount more lies by churning out more fake news, falsehoods, orchestrating propaganda against Russia and other countries, too.

Re: Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukraine

<d31f308b-fe12-4d9c-8b90-b81140619904n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11671&group=soc.culture.china#11671

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 13:25:33 -0800 (PST)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:25 UTC

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 5:01:29 PM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> "Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov has issued an ultimatum to Ukraine to fulfill Moscow’s proposals or have the Russian army “decide the issue.”
>
> “Our proposals for the demilitarisation and denazification of the territories controlled by the regime, the elimination of threats to Russia’s security emanating from there, including our new lands, are well known to the enemy,” state news agency TASS quoted Mr Lavrov as saying.
>
> “The point is simple: Fulfill them for your own good. Otherwise, the issue will be decided by the Russian army.”
>
> It came after president Vladimir Putin claimed that Moscow was open to talks.
>
> “We are ready to negotiate with everyone involved about acceptable solutions, but that is up to them – we are not the ones refusing to negotiate, they are,” the Russian president told Rossiya 1 state television."
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-lavrov-ukraine-ultimatum-army-territory-b2252042.html

Such BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynZpXukLbT8

Re: Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukraine

<8a1036ca-30c1-4bb8-b649-d8895df5e343n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11685&group=soc.culture.china#11685

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 13:53:05 -0800 (PST)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 21:53 UTC

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 7:39:55 PM UTC, stoney wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 9:01:29 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> > "Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov has issued an ultimatum to Ukraine to fulfill Moscow’s proposals or have the Russian army “decide the issue.”
> >
> > “Our proposals for the demilitarisation and denazification of the territories controlled by the regime, the elimination of threats to Russia’s security emanating from there, including our new lands, are well known to the enemy,” state news agency TASS quoted Mr Lavrov as saying.
> >
> > “The point is simple: Fulfill them for your own good. Otherwise, the issue will be decided by the Russian army.”
> >
> > It came after president Vladimir Putin claimed that Moscow was open to talks.
> >
> > “We are ready to negotiate with everyone involved about acceptable solutions, but that is up to them – we are not the ones refusing to negotiate, they are,” the Russian president told Rossiya 1 state television."
> >
> > https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-lavrov-ukraine-ultimatum-army-territory-b2252042.html
> Make no mistake, US will again likely tell Ukraine not to negotiate. They will tell Ukraine to fight on as more US weapons will be sent to them soon after Zelensky visit to WH. US will employ more Western media to mount more lies by churning out more fake news, falsehoods, orchestrating propaganda against Russia and other countries, too.

But wait. UK historian has a curious piece entitled "Russia’s New Winter War: Could Putin Go the Way of
Napoleon and Hitler?" He seems to suggest Ukraine would ultimately win.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/russian-federation/russias-new-winter-war

"As both sides enter a far more challenging season of fighting, the outcome will largely depend on morale
and determination. While Russian troops curse their shortages and lack of hot food, Ukrainian troops are
now benefiting from supplies of insulated camouflage suits, tents with stoves, and sleeping bags provided
by Canada and the Nordic nations. Putin seems to be in denial about the state of his army and the way that
General Winter will favor his opponents. He may also have made another mistake by concentrating his missiles
against Ukraine’s energy network and its vulnerable civilian population. They will endure the greatest suffering,
but there is little chance that they will break."

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Russia’s Lavrov issues ultimatum to Ukraine