"If Diet Coke did not exist it would have been necessary to invent it." -- Karl Lehenbauer

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?stoney
`- Re: What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?ltlee1

1
Re: What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?

<c4d108c9-ca87-4d81-906a-920bf068fb5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11674&group=soc.culture.china#11674

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 22:16:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 06:16 UTC

On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 4:58:42 PM UTC+8, David P. wrote:
> What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?
>
> 1.) World population is increasing by 80 million people per year. It took 200,000 years to reach our first billion around 1800 – it took just 12 years to add our last billion. Experts tell us that a sustainable population level would be at most 3 billion, or in the range 0.5-5 billion.
> 2.) There are more human babies born each day – about 250,000 – than there are individuals left in all the great ape species.
> 3.) Humans and their farm animals now make up 96% of all mammalian biomass on Earth – other mammals make up only 4%.
> 4.) Plastic is expected to outweigh all fish in the ocean by 2050 if we do not change our ways.
> 5.) As global population increases, the cost of food for everyone increases and we are increasingly at risk from pandemics, stress related illness and climate disruption.
>
> https://overpopulation-project.com/hello-world-of-8-billion/

You have a point on overpopulation. But don't worry, US is the manufacture of virus and will use it to finish those they hated and blame others for the manufacture of it. Recently, US bioweapon lab found in Ukraine is now being complained to UN. But the laughable Kirby of Pentagon's spokesman said it is not. He disallowed international inspection. Why is US is so special when comes to tooling of bioweapon in lab. Hence, it is a massive depopulation tool by US. US will use its bioweapons to finish everyone except white people. If they are caught they will blame some countries for it instead. In any case, no one could see and speak anymore as already finished by their depopulation bioweapon.

Re: What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?

<c64cf68e-19b0-422d-884f-0348ab5fae5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11691&group=soc.culture.china#11691

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 08:44:40 -0800 (PST)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 16:44 UTC

On Monday, January 2, 2023 at 8:09:07 AM UTC, David P. wrote:
> stoney wrote:
> > David P. wrote:
> > > What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?
> > >
> > > 1.) World population is increasing by 80 million people per year. It took 200,000 years to reach our first billion around 1800 – it took just 12 years to add our last billion. Experts tell us that a sustainable population level would be at most 3 billion, or in the range 0.5-5 billion.
> > > 2.) There are more human babies born each day – about 250,000 – than there are individuals left in all the great ape species.
> > > 3.) Humans and their farm animals now make up 96% of all mammalian biomass on Earth – other mammals make up only 4%.
> > > 4.) Plastic is expected to outweigh all fish in the ocean by 2050 if we do not change our ways.
> > > 5.) As global population increases, the cost of food for everyone increases and we are increasingly at risk from pandemics, stress related illness and climate disruption.
> > >
> > > https://overpopulation-project.com/hello-world-of-8-billion/
> > You have a point on overpopulation. But don't worry, US is the manufacture of virus and will use it to finish those they hated and blame others for the manufacture of it. Recently, US bioweapon lab found in Ukraine is now being complained to UN. But the laughable Kirby of Pentagon's spokesman said it is not. He disallowed international inspection. Why is US is so special when comes to tooling of bioweapon in lab. Hence, it is a massive depopulation tool by US. US will use its bioweapons to finish everyone except white people. If they are caught they will blame some countries for it instead.. In any case, no one could see and speak anymore as already finished by their depopulation bioweapon.
> ------------
> Most people think we can do whatever we want and get away with it,
> numbers don't matter, the more the merrier, no limits. You can get
> away with that for awhile, but not forever...
> --
> --
Forever?
What forever ? And whose forever ?
In case you don't already know, human's forever is always a matter of "according to ."
As far as we can tell, humans are so far a matter of consuming whatever from earth
and eventually consumed by whatever in earth.

The new twist: substitutes "earth" with "water " is getting more fashionable.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: What are some of the indicators of overpopulation?