It seems to make an auto driver mad if he misses you.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

SubjectAuthor
* Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!KlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!KlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!Jerry Sauk
 `* Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!KlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!Jerry Sauk
   `* Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!KlausSchadenfreude
    `* Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!Jerry Sauk
     `- Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!KlausSchadenfreude

1
Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

<so9rah9838fqj5rn579gtouk7mteeaq2cj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10951&group=alt.food.fast-food#10951

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 03:24:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 10:24 UTC

Recently, the question was broached-- "Is pizza fast food?"

Someone claimed it was not, and then went off on some insane tangent
about how some imaginary "leader" somehow made this declaration in
ancient times.

We now know that there never was any such leader, and that pizza
*does* meet the accepted definition of fast food, as per the official
a.f.f-f FAQ.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

So enjoy your fast food pizza!

Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

<bv2uah1kfgvaqpa5g1rploema6m16gb8sh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10953&group=alt.food.fast-food#10953

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 04:49:32 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 11:49 UTC

On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:45:30 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 03:24:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Recently, the question was broached-- "Is pizza fast food?"
>>
>>Someone claimed it was not, and then went off on some insane tangent
>>about how some imaginary "leader" somehow made this declaration in
>>ancient times.
>>
>>We now know that there never was any such leader, and that pizza
>>*does* meet the accepted definition of fast food, as per the official
>>a.f.f-f FAQ.
>>
>>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>>
>>So enjoy your fast food pizza!
>
> I would argue that MOST pizza places do not meet the criteria for
>fast food. Waiting 10 to 15 minutes after the order is placed to get
>the meal, while faster than more traditional sit down restaurants,
>it's really all that fast.
> However, Little Caesars, the pizza place that initiated this
>discussion, has pre-made and pre-cooked pizzas available to purchase.
>Often getting a pizza form LC will be faster than getting a combo meal
>at McDonald's, even if only by a minute or two.
> At one time, some Dominos Pizza stores in LA experimented with
>the pre-made and cooked pizzas for immediate purchase and pickup. I've
>not heard anything about the idea for a while, so it may have been
>abandoned.
> Roughly 30 years ago, Pizza Hut had a buffet option for lunch.
>This would certainly fit under the concept of fast food. I haven't
>been to a Pizza Hut in probably 20 years or more, though I've ordered
>delivery, so I don't know if this is still available. As an aside,
>I've not ordered delivery since I started my Keto diet.

Correct. I've walked into LC and walked out with a pre-made pizza in
less than two minutes. There are undoubtedly many other places serving
premade pizzas.

Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

<eYCdnR6Mh6pUfDL_nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10959&group=alt.food.fast-food#10959

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 21:51:32 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 02:51 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Recently, the question was broached-- "Is pizza fast food?"

No, I never broached the question, "Is Pizza fast-food."

What I DID discuss, multiple time's, and consistently from teh very begging,
is teh question "If Pizza delivery chain's like dominoe's and Pizza Hut
fast-food".

And that was the question I answered. (the asnwer is no)

There are MANY other form's of pizza, that can certainly be consdiered
fast-food. For example you can enter a Mall and usuallly there is a pizza
resotunrat that sells pizza by teh slice. Place's like these would
certainly be considered fast-food.

Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

<76h0bhds69bmgp2vnkmkkq38vbcc9ccs35@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10977&group=alt.food.fast-food#10977

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 03:01:41 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:01 UTC

Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
"Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
when he wrote the following:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

>> Recently, the question was broached-- "Is pizza fast food?"
>
> No, I never broached the question, "Is Pizza fast-food."

I never claimed YOU broached the subject. Jenny.

>What I DID discuss, multiple time's, and consistently from teh very begging,
>is teh question "If Pizza delivery chain's like dominoe's and Pizza Hut
>fast-food".
>
>And that was the question I answered. (the asnwer is no)

The answer, of course, is "Yes" Pizza is fast food.

>There are MANY other form's of pizza, that can certainly be consdiered
>fast-food. For example you can enter a Mall and usuallly there is a pizza
>resotunrat that sells pizza by teh slice. Place's like these would
>certainly be considered fast-food.

So now you're back pedaling. You can order a hamburger from a gourmet
restaurant that takes a half hour to get to you so that hamburger
isn't fast food. But it doesn't mean hamburgers aren't fast food.

Pizza is fast food. Check the group's FAQ when you're not sure.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

<jsGdnRamBLIt30H_nZ2dnUU7-cXNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11284&group=alt.food.fast-food#11284

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:34:20 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 05:34 UTC

> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
> when he wrote the following:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>

>>> Recently, the question was broached-- "Is pizza fast food?"
>>
>> No, I never broached the question, "Is Pizza fast-food."
>
> I never claimed YOU broached the subject. Jenny.
>
>>What I DID discuss, multiple time's, and consistently from teh very
>>begging,
>>is teh question "If Pizza delivery chain's like dominoe's and Pizza Hut
>>fast-food".
>>
>>And that was the question I answered. (the asnwer is no)
>
> The answer, of course, is "Yes" Pizza is fast food.
>
>>There are MANY other form's of pizza, that can certainly be consdiered
>>fast-food. For example you can enter a Mall and usuallly there is a pizza
>>resotunrat that sells pizza by teh slice. Place's like these would
>>certainly be considered fast-food.
>
> So now you're back pedaling. You can order a hamburger from a gourmet
> restaurant that takes a half hour to get to you so that hamburger
> isn't fast food. But it doesn't mean hamburgers aren't fast food.
>
> Pizza is fast food. Check the group's FAQ when you're not sure.

Of Course. There are MANY differnet kinds of hamburgers, some are
fast-food and some are not.

IT'S THE SAME THING WITH PIZZA... you can't say that ALL pizza is fast food
just becouse some of it is. What about frozen pizza you buy at a grocery
store and bake it personally at home? CERTIANLY NOT fast-food.

SO DON'T SAY THAT PIZZA IS FAST FOOD WHEN IN REALTY ONLY A SMALL PERCENT OF
IT IS.

Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

<et2pdhlgl2901h691d2dmtdqh97nqhfli3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11285&group=alt.food.fast-food#11285

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 17:01:54 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 00:01 UTC

On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:34:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar
>> "Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> lied yet again
>> when he wrote the following:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> No, I never broached the question, "Is Pizza fast-food."
>>
>> I never claimed YOU broached the subject. Jenny.
>>
>>>What I DID discuss, multiple time's, and consistently from teh very
>>>begging,
>>>is teh question "If Pizza delivery chain's like dominoe's and Pizza Hut
>>>fast-food".
>>>
>>>And that was the question I answered. (the asnwer is no)
>>
>> The answer, of course, is "Yes" Pizza is fast food.
>>
>>>There are MANY other form's of pizza, that can certainly be consdiered
>>>fast-food. For example you can enter a Mall and usuallly there is a pizza
>>>resotunrat that sells pizza by teh slice. Place's like these would
>>>certainly be considered fast-food.
>>
>> So now you're back pedaling. You can order a hamburger from a gourmet
>> restaurant that takes a half hour to get to you so that hamburger
>> isn't fast food. But it doesn't mean hamburgers aren't fast food.
>>
>> Pizza is fast food. Check the group's FAQ when you're not sure.
>

> Of Course. There are MANY differnet kinds of hamburgers, some are
>fast-food and some are not.
>
>IT'S THE SAME THING WITH PIZZA... you can't say that ALL pizza is fast food
>just becouse some of it is. What about frozen pizza you buy at a grocery
>store and bake it personally at home? CERTIANLY NOT fast-food.
>
>SO DON'T SAY THAT PIZZA IS FAST FOOD WHEN IN REALTY ONLY A SMALL PERCENT OF
>IT IS.

Before you reply again, take the time to READ what I posted. It's
above, and I'll repeat it here. Again.

>> So now you're back pedaling. You can order a hamburger from a gourmet
>> restaurant that takes a half hour to get to you so that hamburger
>> isn't fast food. But it doesn't mean hamburgers aren't fast food.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

<95udnV_hLs85QL3-nZ2dnZfqnPhg4p2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11575&group=alt.food.fast-food#11575

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:40:47 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 19:40 UTC

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:34:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Chances are very good that the notorious, deceitful, proven liar

>>> I never claimed YOU broached the subject. Jenny.

>>> The answer, of course, is "Yes" Pizza is fast food.

>>> So now you're back pedaling. You can order a hamburger from a gourmet
>>> restaurant that takes a half hour to get to you so that hamburger
>>> isn't fast food. But it doesn't mean hamburgers aren't fast food.
>>>
>>> Pizza is fast food. Check the group's FAQ when you're not sure.
>>

>> Of Course. There are MANY differnet kinds of hamburgers, some are
>>fast-food and some are not.
>>
>>IT'S THE SAME THING WITH PIZZA... you can't say that ALL pizza is fast
>>food
>>just becouse some of it is. What about frozen pizza you buy at a grocery
>>store and bake it personally at home? CERTIANLY NOT fast-food.
>>
>>SO DON'T SAY THAT PIZZA IS FAST FOOD WHEN IN REALTY ONLY A SMALL PERCENT
>>OF
>>IT IS.
>>

> Before you reply again, take the time to READ what I posted. It's
> above, and I'll repeat it here. Again.

You said, ALL PIZZA WAS FAST-FOOD. And you are WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!

<oho1ihdkpvh4kl2qq57gcnv4jhnufii48n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11579&group=alt.food.fast-food#11579

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:04:56 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 20:04 UTC

On Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:40:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:34:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Of Course. There are MANY differnet kinds of hamburgers, some are
>>>fast-food and some are not.
>>>
>>>IT'S THE SAME THING WITH PIZZA... you can't say that ALL pizza is fast
>>>food
>>>just becouse some of it is. What about frozen pizza you buy at a grocery
>>>store and bake it personally at home? CERTIANLY NOT fast-food.
>>>
>>>SO DON'T SAY THAT PIZZA IS FAST FOOD WHEN IN REALTY ONLY A SMALL PERCENT
>>>OF
>>>IT IS.
>>>

>> Before you reply again, take the time to READ what I posted. It's
>> above, and I'll repeat it here. Again.
>
>You said, ALL PIZZA WAS FAST-FOOD. And you are WRONG WRONG WRONG.

You know how you can tell when Jenny lies?

He waits two months before responding, makes a wild claim, and
provides no message ID.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Is Pizza Fast Food? Well, of COURSE It Is!