From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.china, alt.chinese, soc.culture.vietnamese, soc.culture.laos, soc.culture.cambodia, soc.culture.burma
Subject: Mid-Autumn Festival
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 04:59:35 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 07:29 UTC

The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming up on September 29.
It is described on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Autumn_Festival .

I am making one more attempt to magickally instigate a
global new age, and am describing it on the thread
“HARVEST MOON” on alt.religion.druid, where I state
that if I fail this time I won’t try again until around Groundhog
Day, 2025 (or actually as early as the new/dark moon
of January 29, 2025, which happens to be Chinese New Year).

But anyway I am hoping that I will succeed this time
and won’t have to try again in 2025, and will be
able to enjoy my upcoming Dragon year.

Anyway, check out that thread if you are interested,
which I deem more likely if you notice effects (e.g.
improved sexual compatibility).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)