Whip it, baby. Whip it right. Whip it, baby. Whip it all night!

interests / alt.obituaries / Pig orgasm

SubjectAuthor
* Pig orgasmTerry del Fuego
+* Re: Pig orgasmA Friend
|+- Re: Pig orgasmLouis Epstein
|`- Re: Pig orgasmTerry del Fuego
+- Re: Pig orgasmSteve Hayes
`* Re: Pig orgasmTravoltron
 +* Re: Pig orgasmKlaus Schadenfreude
 |`- Re: Pig orgasmTerry del Fuego
 `- Re: Pig orgasmTerry del Fuego

1
Pig orgasm

<npffqgt21n1rpkrq96n20oaeo21ssks43s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11379&group=alt.obituaries#11379

From: t_del_fu...@hotmail.com (Terry del Fuego)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Pig orgasm
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 10:34:37 -0800
 by: Terry del Fuego - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 18:34 UTC

<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-breaking/2021/11/30/tucson-officer-fired-after-fatally-shooting-man-9-times-behind/8815159002/>

Tucson officer fired after fatally shooting man in motorized
wheelchair 9 times from behind
Julie Luchetta
Arizona Republic

The Tucson Police Department is firing one of its officers who fatally
shot a man in a mobility scooter while confronting him for alleged
shoplifting.

Shocking videos of the Monday shooting from Lowe's security cameras
show 61-year-old Richard Lee Richards entering the store in a
motorized wheelchair, followed by two officers with their guns drawn a
few feet behind him.

Body-worn camera footage shows one officer, later identified as
Officer Ryan Remington, firing his gun nine times into Richards' back
and side.

Richards was facing away from the officers when he was struck and is
seen immediately falling out of his chair. Remington then rushes
toward him and handcuffs the man as he remains crumpled on the ground.

Richards was pronounced dead shortly afterward.

What we know about the shooting

Shortly before 6 p.m. Monday, a Walmart employee reported Richards was
suspected of shoplifting a toolbox, Tucson police Chief Chris Magnus
explained at a news conference on Tuesday. Remington, working off-duty
as security at Walmart, responded.

According to the employee, when asked to show a receipt, Richards
pulled out a knife and said, "Here's your receipt." Richards, in his
motorized wheelchair, then headed toward the Lowe's store across the
parking lot near Valencia Road and Oak Tree Drive in south Tucson,
Magnus said.

Remington followed Richards around the parking lot and can be seen on
video calling for backup because Richards "pulled a knife on me."

Officer Stephanie Taylor responded, arriving at the scene as Remington
was approaching Richards near the Lowe's entrance.

Footage from her body-worn camera shows her run out of her vehicle
toward Richards.

"You need to stop," someone is heard saying, and then, "He's got his
knife in his other hand."

As Remington says, "Do not go to the store, sir," Taylor draws her
gun, too.

"Stop now. You need to -" she starts saying but is interrupted by
Remington firing his gun.

Attorney for officer: He 'had no non-lethal options'

On Tuesday, Tucson police began the process of firing Remington, who
has been with the department for four years, Magnus said.

It is rare for an officer to be fired or face criminal charges for
using force against someone, and almost unheard of for an officer to
be fired so soon after.

"To be very clear, I am deeply disturbed and troubled by Officer
Remington's actions. His use of deadly force in this incident is a
clear violation of department policy and directly contradicts multiple
aspects of our use of force and training," Magnus said.

The Pima County Attorney's Office is reviewing the fatal shooting for
possible criminal charges against the officer.

Tucson attorney Mike Storie, who is representing Remington, said in a
statement that his client "had no non-lethal options."

"He did have a Taser, but in his mind, he couldn’t use it because he
didn’t feel he had the proper spread to deploy it, with the wheelchair
between him and Richards," Storie said.

Tucson Mayor Regina Romero said Remington’s actions were
"unconscionable and indefensible" and the County Attorney’s Office has
her full support as it proceeds with its investigation.

The shooting happened a day after Tucson police announced they were
investigating another incident involving an off-duty officer who
restrained two women to the ground.

The Associated Press contributed to this article.

--
Fuck the USA

Re: Pig orgasm

<011220211437381884%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11381&group=alt.obituaries#11381

Subject: Re: Pig orgasm
From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 14:37:38 -0500
 by: A Friend - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 19:37 UTC

In article <npffqgt21n1rpkrq96n20oaeo21ssks43s@4ax.com>, Terry del
Fuego <t_del_fuego@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Tucson attorney Mike Storie, who is representing Remington, said in a
> statement that his client "had no non-lethal options."

Sure he did. Fire at the wheelchair apparatus. It's pretty
vulnerable. My wife's aunt used one, and the personnel at her nursing
home grew adept at fucking it up so they wouldn't have to deal with it.

Re: Pig orgasm

<so8rvi$kin$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11382&group=alt.obituaries#11382

From: le...@top.put.com (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 22:12:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 22:12 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article <npffqgt21n1rpkrq96n20oaeo21ssks43s@4ax.com>, Terry del
> Fuego <t_del_fuego@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Tucson attorney Mike Storie, who is representing Remington, said in a
>> statement that his client "had no non-lethal options."
>

> Sure he did. Fire at the wheelchair apparatus. It's pretty
> vulnerable. My wife's aunt used one, and the personnel at her nursing
> home grew adept at fucking it up so they wouldn't have to deal with it.

Makes sense.

And we need to put an end to the "empty your gun" mentality...
every bullet fired after the last one you HAD to fire should
at least potentially be a criminal count for prosecution.

(Same for assault-and-battery...failure to stop should have
severe consequences).

-=-=-

Re: Pig orgasm

<3p1gqg16s9ik3c9u6lkhg3n4j0bm4asiku@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11384&group=alt.obituaries#11384

From: t_del_fu...@hotmail.com (Terry del Fuego)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 15:39:10 -0800
 by: Terry del Fuego - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 23:39 UTC

On Wed, 01 Dec 2021 14:37:38 -0500, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>Fire at the wheelchair apparatus.

But that's nowhere near as much fun. The video is as damning as it is
infuriating, but it's impossible not to wonder if Officer Shootfirst
would have been fired without it.

Re: Pig orgasm

<1n8hqgdm0gii3socif50uc1gllmfjkjacr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11388&group=alt.obituaries#11388

Followup: alt.troll
From: hayes...@telkomsa.net (Steve Hayes)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 12:42:36 +0200
 by: Steve Hayes - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 10:42 UTC

On Wed, 01 Dec 2021 10:34:37 -0800, Terry del Fuego
<t_del_fuego@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Pig orgasm

A widely circulated internet meme (see e.g. the oatmeal) states that
pig orgasms can last up to 30 minutes.

I've been trying to find any source or reference to back up (or
refute) this claim, but haven't been able to find anything.

<https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/6611/do-pigs-have-30-minute-orgasms>

An average boar ejaculates between 5 - 10 minutes. The total volume of
semen ejaculated is typically around 4 deciliters (yes, almost a half
of liter) so you can imagine it can't be completed in few seconds :)
The 30 minute (various veterinary literature mentions even 40 minutes)
ejaculations are edge cases, I have yet to see such an enduring boar.

Pig ejaculation certainly does last a long time relative to human
ejaculation, and pig ejaculation is measured in minutes, not seconds.

Boar semen is collected to artificially inseminate sows. I found
various guides on collecting boar semen which contain estimates for
how long one should expect ejaculation to last.

--
Ignore the following - it's spammers for spambot fodder.

jessicawlyam89@gmail.com
Daryl Kabatoff <doukhoborarchivescanada@gmail.com>
lucymartin161994@gmail.com
lunapetersonmouton@gmail.com
lindaqwhite1@gmail.com
chjichu@gmail.com
olivia.o.miller@gmail.com
adultfriendclubs@gmail.com
kolomenskiy.leonard@mail.ru
edik.grizovskiy@mail.ru
finddatingmen@gmail.com
solutions.for.student@gmail.com
trustsolutionsteam@hotmail.com
searchdatingsingle@gmail.com
tomandrus4@gmail.com
adultsinglesdating@gmail.com
gburdine57@gmail.com
datingpersonalssites@gmail.com
girlsdating170@gmail.com
adultfriendclubs@gmail.com
casualxdating@gmail.com
jenniferjeen526@gmail.com
janicedhensley@gmail.com
meask669@gmail.com
adultsinglesdating@gmail.com
Jersey Marlin <jerseymarlin@gmail.com>
sk.invest.club@gmail.com

Re: Pig orgasm

<sodmgu$127t$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11393&group=alt.obituaries#11393

From: travolt...@defender.uni (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 10:09:29 -0800
 by: Travoltron - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 18:09 UTC

There will be no protests, no riots over this man's death. The
triggerhappy cop will see no jail time.

Something to think about.

Re: Pig orgasm

<6volqgta2j4a30e5ej6u8a2l5dsn25j83k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11396&group=alt.obituaries#11396

From: klaus.sc...@qmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries,talk.politics.guns
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 22:48:14 -0500
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 03:48 UTC

On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 10:09:29 -0800, Travoltron
<travoltron@defender.uni> wrote:

>There will be no protests, no riots over this man's death. The
>triggerhappy cop will see no jail time.
>
>Something to think about.

Not much to think about at all. Had the victim been black, one of
those uppity preachers would have all the natives restless. It's open
season on White people.

Re: Pig orgasm

<1k6nqghmej5fua8innkg713oeg9r4pis6k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11398&group=alt.obituaries#11398

From: t_del_fu...@hotmail.com (Terry del Fuego)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 08:43:28 -0800
 by: Terry del Fuego - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 16:43 UTC

On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 22:48:14 -0500, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schatenfruede.enfternen.@qmail.com> wrote:

>It's open season on White people.

How do you say "I was conceived via anal rape" without saying "I was
conceived via anal rape."

Re: Pig orgasm

<f17nqg10m0lve9sch4kkckg64li99a02pf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11399&group=alt.obituaries#11399

From: t_del_fu...@hotmail.com (Terry del Fuego)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 08:50:19 -0800
 by: Terry del Fuego - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 16:50 UTC

On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 10:09:29 -0800, Travoltron
<travoltron@defender.uni> wrote:

>There will be no protests, no riots over this man's death. The
>triggerhappy cop will see no jail time.
>
>Something to think about.

Maybe he and Kyle Shithouse will have a beautiful future together
filled with love.

interests / alt.obituaries / Pig orgasm