From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Paid in food, not money?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 05:10:37 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:10 UTC

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 02:15:28 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

> A Chick-fil-A restaurant wants to pay people in food rather than
>money.
>
>https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article263935536.html

Hmmmm. I guess if the terms were clear that you would NOT be getting
any money, and you WANTED to work for chicken, why not?

I can see certain people around here going for it. LOL

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: Paid in food, not money?

<g64aeh5achlq107us0io865tue43sb95ht@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11327&group=alt.food.fast-food#11327

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 04:07:24 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 11:07 UTC

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 01:53:36 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 05:10:37 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 02:15:28 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>>
>>> A Chick-fil-A restaurant wants to pay people in food rather than
>>>money.
>>>
>>>https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article263935536.html
>>>

>>Hmmmm. I guess if the terms were clear that you would NOT be getting
>>any money, and you WANTED to work for chicken, why not?
>>

> If the "employee" gives informed consent, then I would expect it
>to be legal. Stupid, but legal.
>
>>I can see certain people around here going for it. LOL
>
> It would help to keep personal food costs low.
> I can see one trying to do it. But getting fired 45 minutes in.

That's what I was thinking. He wouldn't make it to the first chicken
nugget. LOL

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Paid in food, not money?