Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:41:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Belated Condolences To The Fisher And Lewis Families
From: gregoryc...@gmail.com (Gregory Carr)
 by: Gregory Carr - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 07:41 UTC

On Saturday, 14 June 2008 at 19:59:15 UTC-7, blaque jacque tabarnac wrote:
> "Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> >
> > I knew Alison yrs ago and she lived in a nice large home in
> > Tsawwassen. I recall her Mom taking her and her girlfriends and myself
> > to Kerrisdale Arena to see the Clash opened by the Burning Spears on
> > Month 6, Day 26, 1982. I was separated from them as soon as the Clash
> > started as I was knocked 15 ft sideways instantly in the mosh. Alison
> > was a straight A student and a punk rocker, glad to see she achieved
> > mainstream success in her short life. Best of luck to her family.
> >
> That is tragic. Sad to hear she died young.
> I wonder, Greg, if she'd been born a homosexual would you be glad she died -
> since you passionately advocate the extermination of all gays in Canada?

It is 2021 and the queers have not been exterminated after a fair trial yet.. Don't get your panties in a knot.

The world would be a better place without homosexual sex acts.

The Bible and Talmud and Koran all forbid homosexual sex acts with the punishment being death. Homosexuals are only 1.7% of the CDN population and are overrepresented in the penal system, among the homeless, among the mentally ill with some ppl believing homosexuality itself is a mental illness like pedophilia and necrophilia and bestiality, among the alcoholic and drug addicted, AIDs is primarily a disease of homosexuals it costs CDN tax payers 25k a year to keep them alive. The recent rise in syphilus is caused by homosexual sex acts.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Romans 1:26-27

Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Belated Condolences To The Fisher And Lewis Families