A man who keeps stealing mopeds is an obvious cycle-path.

interests / alt.usage.english / Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insulted

SubjectAuthor
* Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insultedS K
`* Re: Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insultedMack A. Damia
 `* Re: Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insultedS K
  `- Re: Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insultedMack A. Damia

1
Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insulted

<4efb110a-a00b-4f15-b0fc-d759ac1a2364n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=112500&group=alt.usage.english#112500

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 07:39:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insulted
From: skpfl...@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:39 UTC

who is getting insulted - the speaker or the listener?

Re: Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insulted

<1f58vgl6odla0ua9ml4rnh3090gkuvniqv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=112516&group=alt.usage.english#112516

From: drsteerf...@yahoo.com (Mack A. Damia)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 08:20:25 -0800
 by: Mack A. Damia - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:20 UTC

On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 07:39:54 -0800 (PST), S K <skpflex1@gmail.com>
wrote:

>who is getting insulted - the speaker or the listener?

In your case, YOU, the speaker.

With your anti-Semitism, you are part of the flotsam and jetsam of the
world, and you are proud of it. Do you hate Jews? Why?

Consider this:

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/broadway-musicals-a-jewish-legacy-about-the-film/1476/

(This is an exception to my rule of not replying to silly trolls)

Re: Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insulted

<4c091235-c43c-4e54-8f6a-aa0698778be7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=112518&group=alt.usage.english#112518

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 08:30:52 -0800 (PST)
From: skpfl...@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:30 UTC

On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 11:20:41 AM UTC-5, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 07:39:54 -0800 (PST), S K <skpf...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >who is getting insulted - the speaker or the listener?
> In your case, YOU, the speaker.
>
> With your anti-Semitism, you are part of the flotsam and jetsam of the
> world, and you are proud of it. Do you hate Jews? Why?
>
> Consider this:
>
> https://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/broadway-musicals-a-jewish-legacy-about-the-film/1476/
>
> (This is an exception to my rule of not replying to silly trolls)

I am the greatest friend jews could ever have.

I have unequivically and finally answered the jews' insincere queation "we have suffered so much - why does the world hate us"?

jews deserve to be hated and feared and looked at with horror and disgust for sane,rational,healthy organic reasons.

the entire group needs psychoterapy for multiple generations.

Otherwise - they will be dealt with in a manner that would make WW-II seem like a picnic.

Re: Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insulted

<4l68vgt1v8b698f3i5gdogesbo9p4pjvmi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=112520&group=alt.usage.english#112520

From: drsteerf...@yahoo.com (Mack A. Damia)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 08:33:15 -0800
 by: Mack A. Damia - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:33 UTC

On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 08:30:52 -0800 (PST), S K <skpflex1@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 11:20:41 AM UTC-5, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 07:39:54 -0800 (PST), S K <skpf...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >who is getting insulted - the speaker or the listener?
>> In your case, YOU, the speaker.
>>
>> With your anti-Semitism, you are part of the flotsam and jetsam of the
>> world, and you are proud of it. Do you hate Jews? Why?
>>
>> Consider this:
>>
>> https://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/broadway-musicals-a-jewish-legacy-about-the-film/1476/
>>
>> (This is an exception to my rule of not replying to silly trolls)
>
>I am the greatest friend jews could ever have.
>
>I have unequivically and finally answered the jews' insincere queation "we have suffered so much - why does the world hate us"?
>
>jews deserve to be hated and feared and looked at with horror and disgust for sane,rational,healthy organic reasons.
>
>the entire group needs psychoterapy for multiple generations.
>
>Otherwise - they will be dealt with in a manner that would make WW-II seem like a picnic.

Are you aware that you are a paranoid schizophrenic?

No doubt about it.

interests / alt.usage.english / Watch me fix most of the worlds problems while being insulted