To save a single life is better than to build a seven story pagoda.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: 海納百川》馬祖老人傾聽習近平二十大講話的真心告白(曹原彰)

SubjectAuthor
* 海納百川》馬祖老人傾聽習近平二十大ltlee1
`- Re: 海納百川》馬祖老人傾聽習近平二十a a

1
海納百川》馬祖老人傾聽習近平二十大講話的真心告白(曹原彰)

<c9324bdc-be3e-4f31-a8f3-c5f68315ac99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11137&group=soc.culture.china#11137

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 海納百川》馬祖老人傾聽習近平二十大
講話的真心告白(曹原彰)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:18 UTC

"有一個大問題,經常被兩岸問題專家或兩岸同胞忽略。那就是「兩岸1949年的內戰結束了嗎?」其實根本沒有結束,想想,1949年10月1日,毛澤東在天安門高呼「中國人民站起來了」。就在當年的年底,大陸就發動了金門古寧頭的解放戰爭,一心想解放金門,然後繼續解放馬祖、澎湖和台灣,但是沒有結果。
但世局多變,台灣在安定的生活中謀求經濟的發展,慢慢的忘記了內戰尚未結束的陰影,尤其是開放黨禁,民進黨執政後民心大變,當年居安思危、苟延殘喘的古寧頭、823等等的頑強抵抗的歷史漸漸淡忘,於是民進黨喊出了「一邊一國」,甚至說自己不是中國人,連國民黨都把當年孫中山的統一理想以及憲法的統一目標也忘得一乾二淨,甚至還提出了「不統不獨不武」的口號。但值得一提的是,1991年台灣還提出了「國統綱領」,但被阿扁執政時否定,馬英九重新執政,仍然束之高閣,讓「協商統一」的美夢成為泡影。

講到這裏,我請問大家,此時的中國大陸,早已經從一窮二白邁進了今天即將成爲世界首強之國,面對著內戰尚未結束的台灣殘局,能置之不理嗎?那麼,今天我們就回歸到昨天習近平二十大的講話,他發出了內心最誠摯的聲音。他說,堅定不移推進祖國統一大業,我們始終尊重、關愛、造福台灣同胞,繼續致力於促進兩岸經濟文化交流合作,推動兩岸共同弘揚中華文化,促進兩岸同胞心靈契合。

但是,習近平還軟中帶硬的補充,我們堅持以最大的誠意,盡最大的努力爭取和平統一的前景,但絕不承諾放棄使用武力,保留採取一切必要措施的選項。這針對的是外部勢力干涉和極少數台獨分裂分子及其分裂活動,絕非針對廣大的台灣同胞。

現在讓我們回到現實,如今甚囂塵上的2027年要處理台獨問題,台灣該怎麼辦?該誓死抗爭,讓年輕人上戰場,或全民皆兵,讓台澎金馬都變成過去金門的古寧頭、823大戰場嗎?

絕對不,因爲我們每天都在看俄烏之戰活生生的影片,現在只有一條路,是我們台灣求生的唯一選擇。那就是重回蔣經國晚期未完成的願望,兩岸融合統一談判。2300萬同胞啊,讓我們一起面對「一國兩制台灣方案」,包括九二共識中未談成的國旗、國號等等問題,那絕不是赤化,更不是台灣人民生活完全改變,而是我們即將和邁向全球最強大的中國,融合在一起,做個堂堂正正的中國人,我們可以過著不必舔美、媚日,最有尊嚴、最富強、安樂、自信和驕傲的生活,有什麼不好呢?(作者為前立法委員)"

https://www.chinatimes.com/opinion/20221017004538-262110?chdtv

Re: 海納百川》馬祖老人傾聽習近平二十大講話的真心告白(曹原彰)

<935d76cc-2be1-42bc-8b0d-6803d5822544n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11138&group=soc.culture.china#11138

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 海納百川》馬祖老人傾聽習近平二十
大講話的真心告白(曹原彰)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:26 UTC

On Tuesday, 18 October 2022 at 13:18:13 UTC+2, ltlee1 wrote:
> "有一個大問題,經常被兩岸問題專家或兩岸同胞忽略。那就是「兩岸1949年的內戰結束了嗎?」其實根本沒有結束,想想,1949年10月1日,毛澤東在天安門高呼「中國人民站起來了」。就在當年的年底,大陸就發動了金門古寧頭的解放戰爭,一心想解放金門,然後繼續解放馬祖、澎湖和台灣,但是沒有結果。
> 但世局多變,台灣在安定的生活中謀求經濟的發展,慢慢的忘記了內戰尚未結束的陰影,尤其是開放黨禁,民進黨執政後民心大變,當年居安思危、苟延殘喘的古寧頭、823等等的頑強抵抗的歷史漸漸淡忘,於是民進黨喊出了「一邊一國」,甚至說自己不是中國人,連國民黨都把當年孫中山的統一理想以及憲法的統一目標也忘得一乾二淨,甚至還提出了「不統不獨不武」的口號。但值得一提的是,1991年台灣還提出了「國統綱領」,但被阿扁執政時否定,馬英九重新執政,仍然束之高閣,讓「協商統一」的美夢成為泡影。
> 講到這裏,我請問大家,此時的中國大陸,早已經從一窮二白邁進了今天即將成爲世界首強之國,面對著內戰尚未結束的台灣殘局,能置之不理嗎?那麼,今天我們就回歸到昨天習近平二十大的講話,他發出了內心最誠摯的聲音。他說,堅定不移推進祖國統一大業,我們始終尊重、關愛、造福台灣同胞,繼續致力於促進兩岸經濟文化交流合作,推動兩岸共同弘揚中華文化,促進兩岸同胞心靈契合。
> 但是,習近平還軟中帶硬的補充,我們堅持以最大的誠意,盡最大的努力爭取和平統一的前景,但絕不承諾放棄使用武力,保留採取一切必要措施的選項。這針對的是外部勢力干涉和極少數台獨分裂分子及其分裂活動,絕非針對廣大的台灣同胞。
> 現在讓我們回到現實,如今甚囂塵上的2027年要處理台獨問題,台灣該怎麼辦?該誓死抗爭,讓年輕人上戰場,或全民皆兵,讓台澎金馬都變成過去金門的古寧頭、823大戰場嗎?
> 絕對不,因爲我們每天都在看俄烏之戰活生生的影片,現在只有一條路,是我們台灣求生的唯一選擇。那就是重回蔣經國晚期未完成的願望,兩岸融合統一談判。2300萬同胞啊,讓我們一起面對「一國兩制台灣方案」,包括九二共識中未談成的國旗、國號等等問題,那絕不是赤化,更不是台灣人民生活完全改變,而是我們即將和邁向全球最強大的中國,融合在一起,做個堂堂正正的中國人,我們可以過著不必舔美、媚日,最有尊嚴、最富強、安樂、自信和驕傲的生活,有什麼不好呢?(作者為前立法委員)"
> https://www.chinatimes.com/opinion/20221017004538-262110?chdtv
A genuine confession from an old man in Matsu as he listens to Xi Jinping's speech at the 20th National Congress (Cao Yuanchang)

"There is a big question that is often overlooked by experts or compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Strait. It is the question of "Is the 1949 civil war between the two sides of the Taiwan Strait over?" In fact, it is not over at all. Think about it, on October 1, 1949, Mao Zedong shouted at Tiananmen Square that "the Chinese people are standing up". At the end of that year, the mainland launched the war of liberation of Kinmen Gulingtou, with the intention of liberating Kinmen and then continuing with the liberation of Matsu, Penghu and Taiwan, but to no avail.
However, the world was changing and Taiwan was seeking economic development in a stable life, slowly forgetting the shadow of the civil war that had not yet ended, especially after the opening of the party ban and the change in public sentiment after the DPP came to power. Even the Kuomintang has forgotten all about Sun Yat-sen's ideal of unification and the constitutional goal of unification, and has even raised the slogan of "no unification, no independence, no military force". However, it is worth mentioning that in 1991, Taiwan also put forward a "national unification agenda", but it was rejected by Ah Bian when he was in power, and when Ma Ying-jeou returned to power, he still put it on a high shelf, thus making the dream of "negotiated unification" come to naught.
At this point, I would like to ask you all: at this point in time, Mainland China has long since moved from poverty to becoming the world's most powerful country today, and can it turn a blind eye to the wreckage in Taiwan before the civil war is over? So, today we return to the speech of Xi Jinping at the 20th National Congress yesterday, in which he spoke with the most sincere voice in his heart. He said he was determined to push forward the unification of the motherland, and that we would always respect, care for and benefit our compatriots in Taiwan, continue to promote cross-strait economic and cultural exchanges and cooperation, promote the joint promotion of Chinese culture across the Taiwan Strait, and foster spiritual ties between compatriots on both sides.
However, Xi also added, in a soft but firm voice, that we insist on striving for the prospect of peaceful reunification with the utmost sincerity and effort, but we will never promise to give up the use of force and reserve the option of taking all necessary measures. This is aimed at the interference of external forces and a small number of Taiwan independence separatists and their secessionist activities, not at our compatriots in Taiwan in general.
Now let us return to the reality. What should Taiwan do now that the issue of Taiwan independence is to be dealt with in 2027, which is a very noisy year? Should we fight to the death, let the young people go to war, or let all the people fight, and let Taiwan, Penghuang and Jinma turn into the old Kinmen battlefield of Gu Ning Tou and 823?
Absolutely not, because we are watching the Russian-Ukrainian war on film every day, and there is only one way to survive in Taiwan. The 23 million compatriots, let's face the "One Country, Two Systems Taiwan Solution" together, including the issues of the flag and the national symbol that were not discussed in the 1992 Consensus, which is definitely not a deflation, nor is it a complete change of life for the people of Taiwan, but we are about to integrate with China, the most powerful country in the world, and become a proper Chinese people. What is wrong with living the most dignified, powerful, happy, confident and proud life without having to lick America or pander to Japan? (The author is a former member of the Legislative Council)"
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: 海納百川》馬祖老人傾聽習近平二十大講話的真心告白(曹原彰)