To downgrade the human mind is bad theology. -- C. K. Chesterton

interests / soc.culture.china / Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.

SubjectAuthor
* Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.wog wacker
`* Re: Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.paul polikos
 +- Re: Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.stoney
 `- Re: Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.dosai prata

1
Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.

<ff4f0958-d877-4055-9c45-751e7c92c674n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11075&group=soc.culture.china#11075

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 01:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 08:39 UTC

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Biden-Harris-Administrations-National-Security-Strategy-10.2022.pdf

It’s all about America, America, America.
In the hierarchical world of nations, only the USA can be at the top, only the USA should lead because only the USA knows what’s best for the world.
The USA will shape the world and create it in its own image.
A world with an international order set and maintained by the USA, a world inclined to the USA. No other nation should try to tilt it any other way.
Any power rising to the rank of the US is a threat and therefore must be contained and repressed.
The whole world must be led and ruled by the US, unquestioned, unchallenged and forever.

It’s a USA-ruled Autocratic World of Democratic Nations!

It’s time the USA pluck up its arsehole and stop diarrhoea-shitting all over the world.

Re: Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.

<03cb4ad0-56b6-4ffe-bc35-ff77fe265c01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11193&group=soc.culture.china#11193

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 20:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: paulpoli...@gmail.com (paul polikos)
 by: paul polikos - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 03:39 UTC

On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 8:39:43 AM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Biden-Harris-Administrations-National-Security-Strategy-10.2022.pdf
>

> It’s all about America, America, America.
> In the hierarchical world of nations, only the USA can be at the top, only the USA should lead because only the USA knows what’s best for the world.
> The USA will shape the world and create it in its own image.
> A world with an international order set and maintained by the USA, a world inclined to the USA. No other nation should try to tilt it any other way.
> Any power rising to the rank of the US is a threat and therefore must be contained and repressed.
> The whole world must be led and ruled by the US, unquestioned, unchallenged and forever.
>
> It’s a USA-ruled Autocratic World of Democratic Nations!
>
> It’s time the USA pluck up its arsehole and stop diarrhoea-shitting all over the world.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Biden-Harris-Administrations-National-Security-Strategy-10.2022.pdf

USA! USA! USA!
No. 1! No. 1! No. 1!
USA must be No. 1!
Only the USA can be No. 1!

The reality.

Look at its leadership. A President who is old and senile. He talks to himself, shakes hand with the air. He slurs in his speech and frequently gets lost in what he is talking about. After a speech, he doesn't know which way to get off the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Joe+Biden+Gaffes

The female Vice-President only knows how to smile and laugh. She doesn't seem to have the intellect to discuss any subject in depth.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kamala+harris+funny

Look at the poverty. The USA is not as rich as it wants the world to believe.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+poverty

Look at the pollution.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+pollution

Look at the crime rate. It's a nation of murderers.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+crime

Look at the drug addiction. It's a nation of drug addicts.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+drug+addiction

Look at the way it fights the pandemic. Coming to 100 millions infected, over a million dead, with no end in sight.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+covid-19

The USA is only good in killings and destruction. It is only good in warfare. It is most keen to start a war or lead others into one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNhhaZHEiQs

US politicians should stop going around the world like some goddamn superior beings. The game is up. The rest of the world can see that the Emperor has no cloth!

In reality, the USA is a shithole country.

Re: Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.

<8bb75f86-73a0-4be8-85c8-9ca193f7983bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11256&group=soc.culture.china#11256

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 02:21:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 09:21 UTC

On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 11:39:16 AM UTC+8, paul polikos wrote:
> On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 8:39:43 AM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> > https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Biden-Harris-Administrations-National-Security-Strategy-10.2022.pdf
> >

> > It’s all about America, America, America.
> > In the hierarchical world of nations, only the USA can be at the top, only the USA should lead because only the USA knows what’s best for the world.
> > The USA will shape the world and create it in its own image.
> > A world with an international order set and maintained by the USA, a world inclined to the USA. No other nation should try to tilt it any other way.
> > Any power rising to the rank of the US is a threat and therefore must be contained and repressed.
> > The whole world must be led and ruled by the US, unquestioned, unchallenged and forever.
> >
> > It’s a USA-ruled Autocratic World of Democratic Nations!
> >
> > It’s time the USA pluck up its arsehole and stop diarrhoea-shitting all over the world.
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Biden-Harris-Administrations-National-Security-Strategy-10.2022.pdf
>
> USA! USA! USA!
> No. 1! No. 1! No. 1!
> USA must be No. 1!
> Only the USA can be No. 1!
>

> The reality.
>
> Look at its leadership. A President who is old and senile. He talks to himself, shakes hand with the air. He slurs in his speech and frequently gets lost in what he is talking about. After a speech, he doesn't know which way to get off the stage.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Joe+Biden+Gaffes
>
> The female Vice-President only knows how to smile and laugh. She doesn't seem to have the intellect to discuss any subject in depth.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kamala+harris+funny
>
> Look at the poverty. The USA is not as rich as it wants the world to believe.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+poverty
>
> Look at the pollution.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+pollution
>
> Look at the crime rate. It's a nation of murderers.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+crime
>
> Look at the drug addiction. It's a nation of drug addicts.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+drug+addiction
>
> Look at the way it fights the pandemic. Coming to 100 millions infected, over a million dead, with no end in sight.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+covid-19
>
> The USA is only good in killings and destruction. It is only good in warfare. It is most keen to start a war or lead others into one.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNhhaZHEiQs
>

> US politicians should stop going around the world like some goddamn superior beings. The game is up. The rest of the world can see that the Emperor has no cloth!
>
> In reality, the USA is a shithole country.

US needs this kind of people to be president as his secretaries and staff can feed him with falsehoods, manipulation of him with fakes as facts, and to agitate his moods into attacking countries and making him to sign stupid executive orders.

Re: Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.

<7b94094a-ff74-4b75-89e1-c5c2c74e2646n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11309&group=soc.culture.china#11309

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 00:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: dosaipr...@gmail.com (dosai prata)
 by: dosai prata - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 07:38 UTC

On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 3:39:16 AM UTC, paul polikos wrote:
> On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 8:39:43 AM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> > https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Biden-Harris-Administrations-National-Security-Strategy-10.2022.pdf
> >

> > It’s all about America, America, America.
> > In the hierarchical world of nations, only the USA can be at the top, only the USA should lead because only the USA knows what’s best for the world.
> > The USA will shape the world and create it in its own image.
> > A world with an international order set and maintained by the USA, a world inclined to the USA. No other nation should try to tilt it any other way.
> > Any power rising to the rank of the US is a threat and therefore must be contained and repressed.
> > The whole world must be led and ruled by the US, unquestioned, unchallenged and forever.
> >
> > It’s a USA-ruled Autocratic World of Democratic Nations!
> >
> > It’s time the USA pluck up its arsehole and stop diarrhoea-shitting all over the world.
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Biden-Harris-Administrations-National-Security-Strategy-10.2022.pdf
>
> USA! USA! USA!
> No. 1! No. 1! No. 1!
> USA must be No. 1!
> Only the USA can be No. 1!
>

> The reality.
>
> Look at its leadership. A President who is old and senile. He talks to himself, shakes hand with the air. He slurs in his speech and frequently gets lost in what he is talking about. After a speech, he doesn't know which way to get off the stage.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Joe+Biden+Gaffes
>
> The female Vice-President only knows how to smile and laugh. She doesn't seem to have the intellect to discuss any subject in depth.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kamala+harris+funny
>
> Look at the poverty. The USA is not as rich as it wants the world to believe.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+poverty
>
> Look at the pollution.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+pollution
>
> Look at the crime rate. It's a nation of murderers.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+crime
>
> Look at the drug addiction. It's a nation of drug addicts.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+drug+addiction
>
> Look at the way it fights the pandemic. Coming to 100 millions infected, over a million dead, with no end in sight.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=america+covid-19
>
> The USA is only good in killings and destruction. It is only good in warfare. It is most keen to start a war or lead others into one.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNhhaZHEiQs
>

> US politicians should stop going around the world like some goddamn superior beings. The game is up. The rest of the world can see that the Emperor has no cloth!
>
> In reality, the USA is a shithole country.

The latest US National Defense Strategy
https://www.defense.gov/National-Defense-Strategy/

Conclusion:
The United States is a warmonger. Americans are a wild people devoted to fighting and dominating over others with their primitive rule-of-might. Their disregard for meritocracy, their undisciplined characters and primitive natures are turning the US into a nation of apes. They are the master over some nations which are their willing dogs and cannon fodders. Together they are turning this century into an Epoch of the Apes.

interests / soc.culture.china / Yet another stream of diarrhoea shit from another US Presidency.