Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 11:49:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cynthia Harris, 87, actress (Paul's mother on Mad About You, Wallis Simpson in Edward and Mrs. Simpson)
From: bwayst...@gmail.com (Diner)
 by: Diner - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 18:49 UTC

A long, distinguished career on TV and stage... although I must admit I first knew her as "Mrs. B" from her commercials (1970s thru 1990s) for Bradlees, a New York-based discount department store chain.
("At Bradlees, you buy what Mrs. B buys - and nobody can buy like Mrs. B!")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Pq5MtkSFg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvPcqAR5Yrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBywwC1QqUE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5wo5ansHmY

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0364576/
https://www.ibdb.com/broadway-cast-staff/cynthia-harris-94681

https://www.facebook.com/scott.a.evans.965/posts/10159036434655369
Scott Alan Evans
October 3 at 7:03pm
This afternoon we lost a vibrant, talented, elegant, vivacious, indomitable, powerful, wonderful woman. Cynthia Harris passed away today after a courageous struggle with a long illness. Cynthia was my partner for 25 years - we were co-Artistic Directors of TACT together - and, like any partnership, we certainly had our ups and downs - but we always always came back together and found a way through every difficulty. We finished each others sentences and communicated with glances. I loved her very very much and shall miss her deeply.
Pictured here with Finnerty Steves in Lost In Yonkers, with me and Simon Jones (our co-ADs for 12 years), in a very early TACT production of The Madwoman of Chaillot, and in the dressing room with Darrie Lawrence during a production of Happy Birthday by Anita Loos.

interests / alt.obituaries / Cynthia Harris, 87, actress (Paul's mother on Mad About You, Wallis Simpson in Edward and Mrs. Simpson)