19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Diesel https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Diesel%

1
Re: Diesel https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/

<0NSdnRnPSagvWA__nZ2dnUU7-VudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10828&group=alt.food.fast-food#10828

Subject: Re: Diesel
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.food.fast-food
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 18:00:35 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 29 May 2022 01:00 UTC

On 2022-05-28 5:10 p.m., Mr Ön!on wrote:
> <pothead> wrote:

>>> Insane?
>>> No.
>>> Mentally ill?
>>> Yes.

>>> Because he is an attention seeker and needs to be the subject of
>>> discussion. He likes playing the victim and being humiliated in public.
>>> This is why he can't simply kill file and ignore Steve Carroll. Steve
>>> provides the humiliation that snit craves so desperately.

>>> Snit is a pathological liar.
>>> That's been shown many times already.
>>> Claiming he is honest and honorable is just another one of his lies.

>>> They will eat him alive over in alt.checkmate.
>>>
>>> I've suggested several times that you filter snit and his sock puppets
>>> and be done with it. Toss snit to the curb like it's garbage pickup day
>>> and move on. Most people already have done that.
>>>

>> we love the snit ,
>> we love the snit ,
>> we love the snit
>>
>> filter that , ramrod