From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Church Bulletins Excerpts
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 13:42:32 -0500
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 18:42 UTC

Following are actual Church bulletins excerpts:

"Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community"

"Don't let worry kill you.....let the church help"

"Thursday night: potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow."

"For those who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs."

"The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan
Belzer, the sin of Rev, and Mrs Julius Belzer."

"The Ladies Liturgy Society will meet on Wednesday. Mrs. Jones will sing, "Put
Me in My Little Bed" accompanied by the pastor."

"Thursday at 5 PM, there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All
wishing to become little mothers, please see the minister in his study."