Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -- Benjamin Franklin

interests / alt.life.sucks / non-kosher humor

SubjectAuthor
* non-kosher humorJudith Latham
+* non-kosher humorbosodeniro@gmail.com
|+- non-kosher humorThomas Joseph
|`* non-kosher humorJudith Latham
| `* non-kosher humorOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  `- non-kosher humorThomas Joseph
+* non-kosher humorOllieNorthie@aol.com
|`* non-kosher humorJudith Latham
| +- non-kosher humorThomas Joseph
| `* non-kosher humorOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  `* non-kosher humorJudith Latham
|   `* non-kosher humorThomas Joseph
|    `* non-kosher humorOllieNorthie@aol.com
|     `- non-kosher humorThomas Joseph
`- non-kosher humorThomas Joseph

1
non-kosher humor

<s7fhae$2d0s$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=106&group=alt.life.sucks#106

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: non-kosher humor
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 23:16:28 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 12 May 2021 03:16 UTC

q; What do you call a flying jew?
a; smoke

q: What do you call a million jews at the bottom of the ocean?
a: good start

q: Why isn't Hitler allowed to cook at the family barbecue?
a: He always burn all the Franks

q: How do you get a jewish girls number
a: Roll up her sleeve

q: What's the worst part about raping a dead jewish five year old?
a: Hearing the pelvis crack! What's even worse? There's six million
more to go!

q: What happens when a naked jew with a three inch erection runs into
a wall?
a: He breaks his nose!

q: Why did the jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
a: Somebody dropped a shekel!

q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a jewish wife?
a: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!

Two jewish businessmen were discussing insurance. "You need fire
insurance, burglary insurance and flood insurance" said the first jew.
"The fire and theft and burglary I can understand," said the first
jew, "But flood insurance? How do you start a flood?"

q: What candy did Hitler hate the most?
a: jew jew beans.....although I heard he enjoyed them 'roasted!'

q: Why don't jews eat pork?
a: jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!

Re: non-kosher humor

<7d9166f9-187b-4f9c-a548-da0a370c5dben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=107&group=alt.life.sucks#107

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 04:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: non-kosher humor
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 12 May 2021 11:25 UTC

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:16:32 PM UTC-7, Judith Latham wrote:
> q; What do you call a flying jew?
> a; smoke
>
> q: What do you call a million jews at the bottom of the ocean?
> a: good start
>
> q: Why isn't Hitler allowed to cook at the family barbecue?
> a: He always burn all the Franks
>
> q: How do you get a jewish girls number
> a: Roll up her sleeve
>
> q: What's the worst part about raping a dead jewish five year old?
> a: Hearing the pelvis crack! What's even worse? There's six million
> more to go!
>
> q: What happens when a naked jew with a three inch erection runs into
> a wall?
> a: He breaks his nose!
>
> q: Why did the jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
> a: Somebody dropped a shekel!
>
> q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a jewish wife?
> a: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!
>
> Two jewish businessmen were discussing insurance. "You need fire
> insurance, burglary insurance and flood insurance" said the first jew.
> "The fire and theft and burglary I can understand," said the first
> jew, "But flood insurance? How do you start a flood?"
>
> q: What candy did Hitler hate the most?
> a: jew jew beans.....although I heard he enjoyed them 'roasted!'
>
> q: Why don't jews eat pork?
> a: jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!

Hey Judith, do you suck cocK? — cuz I betcha you're as good at it as you are at telling tired old jokes you have to copy and paste arentcha you dumbfuck cocksucker.

Re: non-kosher humor

<dc11aef2-31bd-4e26-91fb-2df9592a854an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=109&group=alt.life.sucks#109

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 10:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 12 May 2021 17:11 UTC

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:16:32 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> q; What do you call a flying jew?
> a; smoke
>
> q: What do you call a million jews at the bottom of the ocean?
> a: good start
>
> q: Why isn't Hitler allowed to cook at the family barbecue?
> a: He always burn all the Franks
>
> q: How do you get a jewish girls number
> a: Roll up her sleeve
>
> q: What's the worst part about raping a dead jewish five year old?
> a: Hearing the pelvis crack! What's even worse? There's six million
> more to go!
>
> q: What happens when a naked jew with a three inch erection runs into
> a wall?
> a: He breaks his nose!
>
> q: Why did the jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
> a: Somebody dropped a shekel!
>
> q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a jewish wife?
> a: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!
>
> Two jewish businessmen were discussing insurance. "You need fire
> insurance, burglary insurance and flood insurance" said the first jew.
> "The fire and theft and burglary I can understand," said the first
> jew, "But flood insurance? How do you start a flood?"
>
> q: What candy did Hitler hate the most?
> a: jew jew beans.....although I heard he enjoyed them 'roasted!'
>
> q: Why don't jews eat pork?
> a: jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!

Not the best but at least you are trying.

BTW are you a Jew?

Re: non-kosher humor

<e580dba5-3ba2-44e9-8e2f-ae7c06bd4ebcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=114&group=alt.life.sucks#114

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 12:35:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 12 May 2021 19:35 UTC

> Hey Judith, do you suck cocK? — cuz I betcha you're as good at it as you are at telling tired old jokes you have to copy and paste arentcha you dumbfuck cocksucker.

This is for everyone, not just you Bozo. Are you jumping on Judith because the jokes were Jewish? She probably deserves to get jumped on, but some on, we can use a better reason than that, can't we? And not all the jokes were old - at least not to my ears. And I've heard plenty of Jewish jokes. I thought I knew them all. Most of the jokes I have seen before, yes, but there were a few new ones.

By the way - this is for all three of you - do you remember the other day when I said Pollack jokes were just a socially acceptable version/substitute for Nigger and Jew jokes? Remember that? Well Bozo, your response proves I was right. How come you didn't jump on Judith when she posted the Pollack crap? Only now when Jew comes into play do you become involved. You think that as a Jew you are in control, but we both know it's just an act because you are out of control - totally out of control, incapable of living with any sense of purpose without your Jewishness to guide the way as a beacon of hope beaming still from out of the past.

Judith, I will post to you separately because what I have to say has nothing to do with being Jewish. By the way I know you're a Jew too. That is fine. We allow Jews here. But then we allow anything here. I knew for sure you were a Jew, Latham, when you mentioned meeting Bozo in Jewish/Israeli/Zionist type newsgroups........... Again, that is fine - most of my best friends were Jewish. Most of them are also dead.

Re: non-kosher humor

<b9bc8612-3f16-42d3-858c-bad6b39c7b3dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=115&group=alt.life.sucks#115

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 12:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 12 May 2021 19:50 UTC

Judith:

I like jokes that are called racist jokes that are not actually racist, maybe even just the opposite. I also like mean racist jokes sometimes. But as a rule I prefer the intelligent ones leaning more toward irony or truth. Here's two. I will try to write them quickly.

Negro Joke: The FBI sends a wanted poster to every Sheriff's Office in the USA - the usual 4-photo thing - two profiles, two from the front. The guy is a Negro. A few days later the FBI gets a call from a Sheriff in Mississippi: "Call off your manhunt - we got all 4 of them."

Jew Joke: A Protestant minister, a Catholic priest, and a Rabbi are discussing how they get paid from their congregation.

"Well", says the Protestant, "we just draw a big circled and throw the collection plate into the air. Whatever lands inside the circle is ours, whatever lands outside the circle belongs to God."

"Wow", says the Catholic, "ours is very similar, except after we throw the collection into the air it's the opposite - whatever lands outside the circle is ours, whatever lands inside goes to God."

"Our way is similar", says the Jew. "We the collection into the air. Whatever God wants he can grab."

Monk Joke: (since we're in the religious mode).... A guy joins a strict monastery. No talking allowed. Every 20 years the guy is called into the main guy's office and is told, "You have been here for 20 years, you are allowed to speak two words. Do you have anything to say?"

"Bad food", says the monk heading back for his usual daily chores.

Another 20 years go by and he is once again called into the office. "Another 20 years have passed and you are allowed to speak 2 words", says the main guy - "Do you have anything to say?"

"Hard bed", says the monk.

Another 20 years go by. He is called again to the office where he is once again told he has two words and "Do you have anything to say?"

"I quit", booms the monk.

"I thought so", says the main guy, "you've done nothing but gripe since you got here."

Re: non-kosher humor

<s7hdgn$gqt$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=122&group=alt.life.sucks#122

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 16:23:49 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 12 May 2021 20:23 UTC

On 5/12/2021 1:11 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:16:32 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
>> q; What do you call a flying jew?
>> a; smoke
>>
>> q: What do you call a million jews at the bottom of the ocean?
>> a: good start
>>
>> q: Why isn't Hitler allowed to cook at the family barbecue?
>> a: He always burn all the Franks
>>
>> q: How do you get a jewish girls number
>> a: Roll up her sleeve
>>
>> q: What's the worst part about raping a dead jewish five year old?
>> a: Hearing the pelvis crack! What's even worse? There's six million
>> more to go!
>>
>> q: What happens when a naked jew with a three inch erection runs into
>> a wall?
>> a: He breaks his nose!
>>
>> q: Why did the jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
>> a: Somebody dropped a shekel!
>>
>> q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a jewish wife?
>> a: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!
>>
>> Two jewish businessmen were discussing insurance. "You need fire
>> insurance, burglary insurance and flood insurance" said the first jew.
>> "The fire and theft and burglary I can understand," said the first
>> jew, "But flood insurance? How do you start a flood?"
>>
>> q: What candy did Hitler hate the most?
>> a: jew jew beans.....although I heard he enjoyed them 'roasted!'
>>
>> q: Why don't jews eat pork?
>> a: jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!
>

> Not the best but at least you are trying.
>
> BTW are you a Jew?

My father was Jewish, my mother Lutheran. I consider myself agnostic.

How do you pick-up a Jewish girl?
With a dustpan

Re: non-kosher humor

<bf2edf84-4d89-4795-bc11-29da8dab6f85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=128&group=alt.life.sucks#128

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 12 May 2021 21:06 UTC

> > BTW are you a Jew?

> My father was Jewish, my mother Lutheran. I consider myself agnostic.

See, this is what I'm talking about Latham - being born with extra cards in the deck. Depending on how the game is going you can play whichever card is most convenient at that time. But you can't beat me. I am part Negro, part Euro trash, part American Indian, part Arab, and part Scandinavian. The Negro and American Indian parts are small. Hard to prove. I don't look like either but carry information certified by Ancestry.com to prove it. I also have parts of my body beyond my face that reflect my attachment to roots from the past. I have everything in me. I may even be part Jewish but I don't count that as a nationality or even a religion, more of a club of sorts. So in other words I go way beyond being just two things which means I'm better and more advanced than you or most anyone I've ever met, and that includes especially the so-called pure bred asshole pedigree types who all look alike and consider themselves somehow separate because they never became advanced enough to blend into other stuff.

Re: non-kosher humor

<0d59b144-23e5-4c87-b1d6-8a0c8ffb4559n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=129&group=alt.life.sucks#129

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 15:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 12 May 2021 22:50 UTC

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 4:23:52 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 5/12/2021 1:11 PM, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:16:32 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> >> q; What do you call a flying jew?
> >> a; smoke
> >>
> >> q: What do you call a million jews at the bottom of the ocean?
> >> a: good start
> >>
> >> q: Why isn't Hitler allowed to cook at the family barbecue?
> >> a: He always burn all the Franks
> >>
> >> q: How do you get a jewish girls number
> >> a: Roll up her sleeve
> >>
> >> q: What's the worst part about raping a dead jewish five year old?
> >> a: Hearing the pelvis crack! What's even worse? There's six million
> >> more to go!
> >>
> >> q: What happens when a naked jew with a three inch erection runs into
> >> a wall?
> >> a: He breaks his nose!
> >>
> >> q: Why did the jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
> >> a: Somebody dropped a shekel!
> >>
> >> q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a jewish wife?
> >> a: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!
> >>
> >> Two jewish businessmen were discussing insurance. "You need fire
> >> insurance, burglary insurance and flood insurance" said the first jew.
> >> "The fire and theft and burglary I can understand," said the first
> >> jew, "But flood insurance? How do you start a flood?"
> >>
> >> q: What candy did Hitler hate the most?
> >> a: jew jew beans.....although I heard he enjoyed them 'roasted!'
> >>
> >> q: Why don't jews eat pork?
> >> a: jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!
> >

> > Not the best but at least you are trying.
> >
> > BTW are you a Jew?
> >
> My father was Jewish, my mother Lutheran. I consider myself agnostic.
>
> How do you pick-up a Jewish girl?
> With a dustpan

Thats the opposite of Jesus.

Re: non-kosher humor

<s7ht2l$4ao$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=139&group=alt.life.sucks#139

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 20:49:25 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 13 May 2021 00:49 UTC

On 5/12/2021 6:50 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 4:23:52 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:

>>> Not the best but at least you are trying.
>>>
>>> BTW are you a Jew?
>>>
>> My father was Jewish, my mother Lutheran. I consider myself agnostic.
>>
>> How do you pick-up a Jewish girl?
>> With a dustpan
>

> Thats the opposite of Jesus.

In that case, there's only one solution; crucifixion

Re: non-kosher humor

<04f3f9e2-a58c-4795-8c6c-2d54703677d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=146&group=alt.life.sucks#146

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 19:01:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 13 May 2021 02:01 UTC

> Thats the opposite of Jesus.

> In that case, there's only one solution; crucifixion

Yes he was crucified. But he came back, didn't he? Stronger than ever, especially smell-wise. In the old days that's how they could tell if someone was dead, by smell. Nowadays it's machines and other upgraded bullshit that may or may not work. Smell is the best way to tell. Anyway, point is, despite the cross the big man came back. After 3 days he rose from the dead. The Bible said so. But no mention was ever made of his smell. This befuddles me. I know his mother was a virgin and his father was God, but let's just tell it like it really is: "You ain't dead if you don't stink." Maybe he did stink but his followers didn't notice, entranced by the Godly aroma.

Re: non-kosher humor

<fe48e199-c80d-47d1-b261-a93df3c174fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=164&group=alt.life.sucks#164

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 11:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 13 May 2021 18:25 UTC

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 10:01:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Thats the opposite of Jesus.
>
> > In that case, there's only one solution; crucifixion
> Yes he was crucified. But he came back, didn't he? Stronger than ever, especially smell-wise. In the old days that's how they could tell if someone was dead, by smell. Nowadays it's machines and other upgraded bullshit that may or may not work. Smell is the best way to tell. Anyway, point is, despite the cross the big man came back. After 3 days he rose from the dead. The Bible said so. But no mention was ever made of his smell. This befuddles me. I know his mother was a virgin and his father was God, but let's just tell it like it really is: "You ain't dead if you don't stink." Maybe he did stink but his followers didn't notice, entranced by the Godly aroma.

Have they done smell test on the Shroud of Turin? Who would be qualified to do the testing? Probably a Jew.

Re: non-kosher humor

<11026fb7-a351-45c6-a044-408933f1c539n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=177&group=alt.life.sucks#177

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 13:02:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 13 May 2021 20:02 UTC

> Have they done smell test on the Shroud of Turin? Who would be qualified to do the testing? Probably a Jew.

When I lived in Hollywood I met a guy named Charles Coulombe who was maybe 13 years or so younger than I. We went to a variety of nightclubs and comedy clubs together. He would sometimes go up. He was not a comic. He had guts though. And he wanted to learn. The opposite of me in that regard. Sometimes he'd go up and I'd just hang around and drink. I liked Coulombe.. One day after not seeing him a while I asked a girl what happened to him.. She said he joined the Marines. I found his address and wrote him. He wrote back. A few months later he was discharged. He did not cut it. He was not a very physical guy. I was surprised he joined to begin with.

Anyway, last night I googled him up. He's all over the place. I knew he had joined a monastery outside L.A. I have talked with him by phone since many times. But not the last few years. He's all over social media. Does some interviews, has written a lot of books. I remember when he was taking writing classes. Twice a week. I thought it was funny. He did not mind me laughing. But he had a purpose.

This supports my theory of people joining fraternal organizations to escape society. Military, fire department, cops, the monastery - all the same. One one site I saw a bio for Charles. It said he had “done comedy” on Sunset Blvd. for 3 years. It was like part of a resume. It reminded me of the resumes of Leif - and others. I went to Facebook and tried to see if I could get his email. I have his phone number here. Probably still the same. I may call him later. I want to tell him - and he has a good sense of humor and will probably find it funny - that I saw his resume-style ad for himself that claimed he “did comedy” for 3 years on Sunset and that he should be happy to know he has finally made it as a comedian because as I listened to some of his religious interviews I thought they were genuinely funny - not that I’d want to listen to them all day long.

Anyway, the shroud of turin thing reminded me of because on one ‘podcast’ or whatever a bunch of topics Charles was going to cover historian style was the shroud of turin, and I thought that was funny, absurd, and frankly something I really don’t think Charles believes in for real. Faking belief is his job. And he does it well. Probably got so heavy into it that he knows all about it and it’s all the history he needs to know. He is listed as a Priest, a lecturer, and a historian among other things. Pretty funny. He did have one joke that used to make me laugh - only one. He said he was accosted on the street by a bum asking for money. He tells the bum, “Mister, I already gave you money.” The bum says, “Yeah, but that was yesterday.” And Charles says, “Mister - Stop living in the past!”

Re: non-kosher humor

<s7khgk$fpf$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=185&group=alt.life.sucks#185

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 20:50:27 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 14 May 2021 00:50 UTC

On 5/12/2021 7:25 AM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:16:32 PM UTC-7, Judith Latham wrote:
>> q; What do you call a flying jew?
>> a; smoke
>>
>> q: What do you call a million jews at the bottom of the ocean?
>> a: good start
>>
>> q: Why isn't Hitler allowed to cook at the family barbecue?
>> a: He always burn all the Franks
>>
>> q: How do you get a jewish girls number
>> a: Roll up her sleeve
>>
>> q: What's the worst part about raping a dead jewish five year old?
>> a: Hearing the pelvis crack! What's even worse? There's six million
>> more to go!
>>
>> q: What happens when a naked jew with a three inch erection runs into
>> a wall?
>> a: He breaks his nose!
>>
>> q: Why did the jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
>> a: Somebody dropped a shekel!
>>
>> q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a jewish wife?
>> a: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!
>>
>> Two jewish businessmen were discussing insurance. "You need fire
>> insurance, burglary insurance and flood insurance" said the first jew.
>> "The fire and theft and burglary I can understand," said the first
>> jew, "But flood insurance? How do you start a flood?"
>>
>> q: What candy did Hitler hate the most?
>> a: jew jew beans.....although I heard he enjoyed them 'roasted!'
>>
>> q: Why don't jews eat pork?
>> a: jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!
>

> Hey Judith, do you suck cocK? — cuz I betcha you're as good at it as you are at telling tired old jokes you have to copy and paste arentcha you dumbfuck cocksucker.

You certainly are an unpleasant little fellow.

Re: non-kosher humor

<33c653fa-0254-40f9-af71-f7358efc04fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=188&group=alt.life.sucks#188

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 16:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 14 May 2021 23:29 UTC

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:50:29 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 5/12/2021 7:25 AM, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:16:32 PM UTC-7, Judith Latham wrote:
> >> q; What do you call a flying jew?
> >> a; smoke
> >>
> >> q: What do you call a million jews at the bottom of the ocean?
> >> a: good start
> >>
> >> q: Why isn't Hitler allowed to cook at the family barbecue?
> >> a: He always burn all the Franks
> >>
> >> q: How do you get a jewish girls number
> >> a: Roll up her sleeve
> >>
> >> q: What's the worst part about raping a dead jewish five year old?
> >> a: Hearing the pelvis crack! What's even worse? There's six million
> >> more to go!
> >>
> >> q: What happens when a naked jew with a three inch erection runs into
> >> a wall?
> >> a: He breaks his nose!
> >>
> >> q: Why did the jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
> >> a: Somebody dropped a shekel!
> >>
> >> q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a jewish wife?
> >> a: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!
> >>
> >> Two jewish businessmen were discussing insurance. "You need fire
> >> insurance, burglary insurance and flood insurance" said the first jew.
> >> "The fire and theft and burglary I can understand," said the first
> >> jew, "But flood insurance? How do you start a flood?"
> >>
> >> q: What candy did Hitler hate the most?
> >> a: jew jew beans.....although I heard he enjoyed them 'roasted!'
> >>
> >> q: Why don't jews eat pork?
> >> a: jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!
> >

> > Hey Judith, do you suck cocK? — cuz I betcha you're as good at it as you are at telling tired old jokes you have to copy and paste arentcha you dumbfuck cocksucker.
> >
> You certainly are an unpleasant little fellow.

Must be referring to Bozo.

Re: non-kosher humor

<6574eedd-7470-436e-a59e-a301883a0177n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=234&group=alt.life.sucks#234

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 12:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 17 May 2021 19:24 UTC

> You certainly are an unpleasant little fellow.

> Must be referring to Bozo.

She could be referring to anyone with a cock. She came to our group expressing utter contempt for our beloved clown Bozo who probably deserves every bit of it and more. Ever since her first post to our beloved group Bozo is the only person she ever responds to. This proves she and Bozo are alike. Notice I did not say they are the same, only alike. They are both Jewish which means they are addicted to conflict and arguing. In each other they have found the perfect partnership - a marriage that cannot endure if things get too chummy - making it necessary every so often to explode in each other's faces "Bickering Bickersons" style.

interests / alt.life.sucks / non-kosher humor