From: bob...@dtcc.edu (Bob Rahe)
Newsgroups: rec.roller-coaster
Subject: SFA and SFGrAdv dropping masks (outside)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 14:06:51 -0400
 by: Bob Rahe - Wed, 19 May 2021 18:06 UTC

SFA and SFGrAdv effective Saturday 5/22 are dropping mask
requirements for vaccinated individuals outdoors. Still needed inside,
and indoor rides. Also, no temp checks on entry and no more
reservations for Theme and Water parks.

Bob

Re: SFA and SFGrAdv dropping masks (outside)

<4eaeb2ae-e94a-4cd4-8168-eab25959475an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1058&group=rec.roller-coaster#1058

Newsgroups: rec.roller-coaster
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 17:58:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SFA and SFGrAdv dropping masks (outside)
From: surfdan...@aol.com (Surf Dance Chris)
 by: Surf Dance Chris - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 00:58 UTC

On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 2:06:55 PM UTC-4, Bob Rahe wrote:
> SFA and SFGrAdv effective Saturday 5/22 are dropping mask
> requirements for vaccinated individuals outdoors. Still needed inside,
> and indoor rides. Also, no temp checks on entry and no more
> reservations for Theme and Water parks.
>
> Bob

At this point, most parks are doing all of this or even further. Changes have occurred quickly the last few weeks.

Re: SFA and SFGrAdv dropping masks (outside)

<s9enok$1b0f$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1059&group=rec.roller-coaster#1059

From: bob...@dtcc.edu (Bob Rahe)
Newsgroups: rec.roller-coaster
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 22:32:53 -0400
 by: Bob Rahe - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 02:32 UTC

On 6/4/21 8:58 PM, Surf Dance Chris wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 2:06:55 PM UTC-4, Bob Rahe wrote:
>> SFA and SFGrAdv effective Saturday 5/22 are dropping mask
>> requirements for vaccinated individuals outdoors. Still needed inside,
>> and indoor rides. Also, no temp checks on entry and no more
>> reservations for Theme and Water parks.
>>
>> Bob
>
> At this point, most parks are doing all of this or even further. Changes have occurred quickly the last few weeks.

Yep, moving fast. Was at SFGrAdv on Wed (6/2) and they had dropped
mask for outdoor but... they weren't doing anything about indoor rides
so they were effectively no-mask as well. In addition, some(most?)
water fountains and refill stations were back available, loading trains
was back to pretty much normal, no separations by groups etc. I.e. you
could fill in a row that had an empty seat without regard to them being
part of your group.

Pretty much back to normal - yay!

Bob

interests / rec.roller-coaster / Re: SFA and SFGrAdv dropping masks (outside)