I don't care where I sit as long as I get fed. -- Calvin Trillin

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? About 2020 Election Fraud

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? AbouJim Joyce
`* OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? Abougfretwell
 `* OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? AbouJim Joyce
  `* OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? Abougfretwell
   +- _OT:_Michigan_AG_Uses_State_Police_to_Go_After_ThoEd Pawlowski
   +- _OT:_Michigan_AG_Uses_State_Police_to_Go_After_ThoBuck Fiden
   `* OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? Abougfretwell
    `- OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? AbouJim Joyce

1
OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? About 2020 Election Fraud

<4uvsegllhp5littbcgllebo4g3ja51fo1s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=105&group=alt.home.repair#105

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ???False Claims??? About 2020 Election Fraud
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 01:17:09 -0500
 by: Jim Joyce - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 06:17 UTC

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 07:22:49 -0400, Buck Fiden <buck.fiden@maga.usa> wrote:

>BREAKING: Michigan AG Is Using State Police to Go After Those Who Made “False Claims” About 2020 Election Fraud

That is most excellent. I'm not predicting what will eventually happen, but
I hope they are held accountable for their actions. For starters, it would
be great if the lawyers who brought the wild claims of fraud would be
sanctioned and/or disbarred. It's looking like that will be the case.

Re: OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? About 2020 Election Fraud

<tb2uegdmsqhik2ufjhal3b2vd5pp0s8l0t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=152&group=alt.home.repair#152

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:58:32 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:58 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 01:17:09 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 07:22:49 -0400, Buck Fiden <buck.fiden@maga.usa> wrote:
>
>>BREAKING: Michigan AG Is Using State Police to Go After Those Who Made “False Claims” About 2020 Election Fraud
>
>That is most excellent. I'm not predicting what will eventually happen, but
>I hope they are held accountable for their actions. For starters, it would
>be great if the lawyers who brought the wild claims of fraud would be
>sanctioned and/or disbarred. It's looking like that will be the case.

It is certainly the way the Chinese or Cubans would do it.

Re: OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? About 2020 Election Fraud

<nofueg5mhu2pf0k3rqvl70hgflsfb96r8j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226&group=alt.home.repair#226

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 14:58:48 -0500
 by: Jim Joyce - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:58 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:58:32 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 01:17:09 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 07:22:49 -0400, Buck Fiden <buck.fiden@maga.usa> wrote:
>>
>>>BREAKING: Michigan AG Is Using State Police to Go After Those Who Made “False Claims” About 2020 Election Fraud
>>
>>That is most excellent. I'm not predicting what will eventually happen, but
>>I hope they are held accountable for their actions. For starters, it would
>>be great if the lawyers who brought the wild claims of fraud would be
>>sanctioned and/or disbarred. It's looking like that will be the case.
>
>It is certainly the way the Chinese or Cubans would do it.

I'm guessing you think you have a point but are simply unable to express
it.

Did you see any of the 6-hour court proceeding on Monday morning, where
Judge Parker (Federal court, Michigan) gave the 9 lawyers an opportunity to
explain why they brought their frivolous claims of election fraud to her
court?

Their responses were somewhere between hilarious and sad, from Lin Wood
saying he didn't know how his name (and signature) got on the filings, to
Sydney Powell trying to claim that she has no responsibility to vet the
claims that she's filing. Another lawyer, in between tears, said she only
worked a little bit and shouldn't be held accountable. Then there was the
bunch that said don't blame us, we only drafted the filings, to the other
bunch that said don't blame us, we only signed what they drafted for us.
Lots of finger pointing, and Judge Parker was having none of it.

I fully expect sanctions, at least, if not recommendations for complete
disbarment. We should know in about two weeks.

Re: OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? About 2020 Election Fraud

<dktuegd57m2mm5vg333siinmlvg10mfmm7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=281&group=alt.home.repair#281

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:44:19 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:44 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 14:58:48 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:58:32 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 01:17:09 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>That is most excellent. I'm not predicting what will eventually happen, but
>>>I hope they are held accountable for their actions. For starters, it would
>>>be great if the lawyers who brought the wild claims of fraud would be
>>>sanctioned and/or disbarred. It's looking like that will be the case.
>>
>>It is certainly the way the Chinese or Cubans would do it.
>
>I'm guessing you think you have a point but are simply unable to express
>it.
>
>Did you see any of the 6-hour court proceeding on Monday morning, where
>Judge Parker (Federal court, Michigan) gave the 9 lawyers an opportunity to
>explain why they brought their frivolous claims of election fraud to her
>court?
>
>Their responses were somewhere between hilarious and sad, from Lin Wood
>saying he didn't know how his name (and signature) got on the filings, to
>Sydney Powell trying to claim that she has no responsibility to vet the
>claims that she's filing. Another lawyer, in between tears, said she only
>worked a little bit and shouldn't be held accountable. Then there was the
>bunch that said don't blame us, we only drafted the filings, to the other
>bunch that said don't blame us, we only signed what they drafted for us.
>Lots of finger pointing, and Judge Parker was having none of it.
>
>I fully expect sanctions, at least, if not recommendations for complete
>disbarment. We should know in about two weeks.

If we arrested everyone who brought a frivolous law suit and disbarred
the lawyers, you would have a point but this is a political
prosecution.

Re: OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made “False Claims” About 2020 Election Fraud

<pdLHI.7887$bR5.7387@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293&group=alt.home.repair#293

Subject: Re:_OT:_Michigan_AG_Uses_State_Police_to_Go_After_Tho
se_Who_Made_“False_Claims”_About_2020_Election_Fraud
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:22:45 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 00:22 UTC

On 7/14/2021 7:44 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 14:58:48 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:58:32 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>> It is certainly the way the Chinese or Cubans would do it.
>>
>> I'm guessing you think you have a point but are simply unable to express
>> it.
>>
>> Did you see any of the 6-hour court proceeding on Monday morning, where
>> Judge Parker (Federal court, Michigan) gave the 9 lawyers an opportunity to
>> explain why they brought their frivolous claims of election fraud to her
>> court?
>>
>> Their responses were somewhere between hilarious and sad, from Lin Wood
>> saying he didn't know how his name (and signature) got on the filings, to
>> Sydney Powell trying to claim that she has no responsibility to vet the
>> claims that she's filing. Another lawyer, in between tears, said she only
>> worked a little bit and shouldn't be held accountable. Then there was the
>> bunch that said don't blame us, we only drafted the filings, to the other
>> bunch that said don't blame us, we only signed what they drafted for us.
>> Lots of finger pointing, and Judge Parker was having none of it.
>>
>> I fully expect sanctions, at least, if not recommendations for complete
>> disbarment. We should know in about two weeks.
>
> If we arrested everyone who brought a frivolous law suit and disbarred
> the lawyers, you would have a point but this is a political
> prosecution.

No, it is to stop the waste of our tax dollars that the shady lawyers
wasted with frivolous lawsuits. There should be sanctions. Political?
Sure, Trump is the leader of it. They had no facts.

Re: OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made “False Claims” About 2020 Election Fraud

<pLCdncctDOFGhm39nZ2dnUU7-fvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=371&group=alt.home.repair#371

se_Who_Made_“False_Claims”_About_2020_Election_Fraud
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: buck.fi...@maga.usa (Buck Fiden)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 07:28:27 -0400
 by: Buck Fiden - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 11:28 UTC

On 7/14/21 10:46 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:44:19 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 14:58:48 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> I'm guessing you think you have a point but are simply unable to express
>>> it.
>>>
>>> Did you see any of the 6-hour court proceeding on Monday morning, where
>>> Judge Parker (Federal court, Michigan) gave the 9 lawyers an opportunity to
>>> explain why they brought their frivolous claims of election fraud to her
>>> court?
>>>
>>> Their responses were somewhere between hilarious and sad, from Lin Wood
>>> saying he didn't know how his name (and signature) got on the filings, to
>>> Sydney Powell trying to claim that she has no responsibility to vet the
>>> claims that she's filing. Another lawyer, in between tears, said she only
>>> worked a little bit and shouldn't be held accountable. Then there was the
>>> bunch that said don't blame us, we only drafted the filings, to the other
>>> bunch that said don't blame us, we only signed what they drafted for us.
>>> Lots of finger pointing, and Judge Parker was having none of it.
>>>
>>> I fully expect sanctions, at least, if not recommendations for complete
>>> disbarment. We should know in about two weeks.
>> If we arrested everyone who brought a frivolous law suit and disbarred
>> the lawyers, you would have a point but this is a political
>> prosecution.
> It really doesn't matter how you characterize it, nor does it matter that
> you're completely wrong. Let's wait and see what the judge says.

Let's see what the real audit in AZ says.  LOL

https://populist.press/arizona-senate-president-makes-first-announcement-about-audit-results-we-knew-it/

Re: OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? About 2020 Election Fraud

<een0fg9kcp9uf11ajmrbevq74pd2r31ph6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=406&group=alt.home.repair#406

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:11:05 -0400
References: <pMqdnVLJzLjUm3r9nZ2dnUU7-Q_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <sc73br$f7t$1@dont-email.me> <L6FFI.634$4q3.609@fx12.iad> <choeegl43iiqhmbfg5uf7okelkqg9h9vhv@4ax.com> <sc7uo6$5em$1@dont-email.me> <VI-dnf1pwKUUrHX9nZ2dnUU7-a_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <4uvsegllhp5littbcgllebo4g3ja51fo1s@4ax.com> <tb2uegdmsqhik2ufjhal3b2vd5pp0s8l0t@4ax.com> <nofueg5mhu2pf0k3rqvl70hgflsfb96r8j@4ax.com> <dktuegd57m2mm5vg333siinmlvg10mfmm7@4ax.com> <7a8vegp1ptbvc17ui907b6koithncuoenb@4ax.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 16:11 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 21:46:30 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:44:19 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 14:58:48 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>I'm guessing you think you have a point but are simply unable to express
>>>it.
>>>
>>>Did you see any of the 6-hour court proceeding on Monday morning, where
>>>Judge Parker (Federal court, Michigan) gave the 9 lawyers an opportunity to
>>>explain why they brought their frivolous claims of election fraud to her
>>>court?
>>>
>>>Their responses were somewhere between hilarious and sad, from Lin Wood
>>>saying he didn't know how his name (and signature) got on the filings, to
>>>Sydney Powell trying to claim that she has no responsibility to vet the
>>>claims that she's filing. Another lawyer, in between tears, said she only
>>>worked a little bit and shouldn't be held accountable. Then there was the
>>>bunch that said don't blame us, we only drafted the filings, to the other
>>>bunch that said don't blame us, we only signed what they drafted for us.
>>>Lots of finger pointing, and Judge Parker was having none of it.
>>>
>>>I fully expect sanctions, at least, if not recommendations for complete
>>>disbarment. We should know in about two weeks.
>>
>>If we arrested everyone who brought a frivolous law suit and disbarred
>>the lawyers, you would have a point but this is a political
>>prosecution.
>
>It really doesn't matter how you characterize it, nor does it matter that
>you're completely wrong. Let's wait and see what the judge says.

It might be more interesting to see what an appeals court judge who is
not standing for reelection in a blue county thinks.

Re: OT: Michigan AG Uses State Police to Go After Those Who Made ?False Claims? About 2020 Election Fraud

<k7n1fglsnvbelnvc52en4h44kumpi3md53@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=467&group=alt.home.repair#467

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
References: <sc73br$f7t$1@dont-email.me> <L6FFI.634$4q3.609@fx12.iad> <choeegl43iiqhmbfg5uf7okelkqg9h9vhv@4ax.com> <sc7uo6$5em$1@dont-email.me> <VI-dnf1pwKUUrHX9nZ2dnUU7-a_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <4uvsegllhp5littbcgllebo4g3ja51fo1s@4ax.com> <tb2uegdmsqhik2ufjhal3b2vd5pp0s8l0t@4ax.com> <nofueg5mhu2pf0k3rqvl70hgflsfb96r8j@4ax.com> <dktuegd57m2mm5vg333siinmlvg10mfmm7@4ax.com> <7a8vegp1ptbvc17ui907b6koithncuoenb@4ax.com> <een0fg9kcp9uf11ajmrbevq74pd2r31ph6@4ax.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:18:53 -0500
 by: Jim Joyce - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 01:18 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:11:05 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 21:46:30 -0500, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:44:19 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>>If we arrested everyone who brought a frivolous law suit and disbarred
>>>the lawyers, you would have a point but this is a political
>>>prosecution.
>>
>>It really doesn't matter how you characterize it, nor does it matter that
>>you're completely wrong. Let's wait and see what the judge says.
>
>It might be more interesting to see what an appeals court judge who is
>not standing for reelection in a blue county thinks.

If you're hoping for a different ruling at the appeals level, assuming it
gets there, you're probably going to be disappointed. Judges at any level
don't usually like getting lied to by the attorneys who appear before them.
There are rules about that kind of thing.

Of course, the first judge hasn't ruled yet so it's not a done deal. I'm
hoping for significant sanctions and disbarment, but we'll see.