For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last night

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nighttrader_4
+* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightangelica...@yahoo.com
|+* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightRalph Mowery
||+- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightBob F
||`- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightrbowman
|+* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightMarilyn Manson
||+* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightmicky
|||`* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightgfretwell
||| `- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightEd Pawlowski
||`* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nighttrader_4
|| +- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightgfretwell
|| `* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightRod Speed
||  `* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightKaren Kares
||   `* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightBob F
||    +- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightVince Foster
||    `- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightRod Speed
|`- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightrbowman
+- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightEd Pawlowski
+- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightMaskless Sociopath
+* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightDean Hoffman
> [...]
|      ||     |  |`- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightgfretwell
|      ||     |  `- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightgfretwell
|      ||     +- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightMarilyn Manson
|      ||     `* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightgfretwell
|      ||      `* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nighttrader_4
|      ||       `- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightgfretwell
|      |`- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nighttrader_4
|      `* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nighttrader_4
|       `- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightgfretwell
+* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightDean Hoffman
|`- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightrbowman
+* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightMike
|`* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightBuck Fiden
| `* OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightMike
|  `- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightEd Pawlowski
`- OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last nightDean Hoffman

Pages:1234
Re: OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last night

<r5ublg1t6sbb6e8asg7otkeldipuh2ddmh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10345&group=alt.home.repair#10345

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last night
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 13:56:11 -0400
References: <nm54J.40669$nR3.29698@fx38.iad> <usr1lgdnd6ss5kob73vks4gglqqp6qruur@4ax.com> <ccc27a85-4606-437b-b03e-11ead9c93a4en@googlegroups.com> <8tl4lgpkiqr372tnf0tpdpevlearph8ogd@4ax.com> <9864ffca-fef1-4151-bebe-e68cc64e877fn@googlegroups.com> <08k6lgdphu6eal93afssdc4qs6ffjasbq9@4ax.com> <ef728f67-36e5-436a-bc13-5e16782ac6f2n@googlegroups.com> <hko9lgd49h3sc5qutck5104br1l0djrcc6@4ax.com> <aa31565c-3b7a-4cc3-ac65-c9130337c14cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 17:56 UTC

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:30:43 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
<trader4@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:15:25 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 08:10:04 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
>> <tra...@optonline.net> wrote:

>> >What exactly is the "that" in there? I don't see making a statement
>> >along the lines of "We were at this location, had another argument,
>> >she stormed off, she didn't come back, after 3 hours I left and went home",
>> >that's all I know, being detrimental to either a conviction or a plea bargain.
>> >But saying nothing sure is detrimental to both, as most potential
>> >jurors and the prosecutor know about his refusal to help.
>> >
>> >If it was her debit card that he was using, that's going to add to the
>> >evidence, eg at a trial the prosecutor will be using that to suggest that
>> >he knew she was dead. If she just left, went missing, etc, an
>> >innocent person would not have been using her card, they would have
>> >been concerned that she was alone somewhere without access to
>> >her money. They would have contacted her parents in case she
>> >called them. I'm fairly confident they will have a decent case,
>> >but first they have to find him. Dog the bounty hunter is after him
>> >now and so far he seems to be doing better than the cops and FBI.
>> >He got a tip that Laundrie and his parents had visited a campground
>> >in FL right after he returned and he checked it out and it's true,
>> >he found video. Cops said they didn't know anything, now they
>> >are saying it's correct. It's a bit odd that right after coming back
>> >from a cross country trek, this guy goes camping with his parents,
>> >isn't it?
>> >

>> I am sure any lawyer would say remaining silent is just that. Don't
>> say shit. Anything you say can only lead to more questions.
>
>That's true if your client is guilty and doesn't want to fess up.
>Not true if your client is innocent and has information that can
>help clear them.
>

>> We don't have a clue what he might say about that card.
>> He could easily say she was holding all of their money in that account
>> and he was only spending what he believed was his. Was he the one
>> holding the card all the time?
>> The card thing may be a pretty thin beef but it did give the Feds a
>> "tool" to get warrants and subpoenas.
>> The point is, he can start his story after he knows what they know
>> through "discovery" motions. If he had made any statement at all up
>> until now, it could be a lot easier to catch him in a lie.
>> I agree this makes him look guilty but looking guilty and actually
>> being convicted are two different things.
>> Richard Jewell looked guilty.
>> So far it looks like he has had competent legal council tho.
>
>I wonder if that lawyer can sleep at night. I wouldn't take the case.
>
>> The only question is where he went and how long can he hide?
>> "Dead" is still not out of the question.
>
>Dog is after him, he always gets his guy.

Dog is as likely to get arrested as Laundrie. The law he uses to cover
his exploits does not apply because this is not a bail jumper. There
are also fairly strict laws governing bounty hunters in Florida.
Dog is just pimping his new show.
This Egmont Key thing is beyond ridiculous. Why would anyone try to
hide on a island that you need public transportation to get to if you
don't have an accomplis with a boat, willing to go to jail for you?
That place is far too easy to lock down and send real 4 legged,
biting, dogs in to look for you. It is just a time wasting diversion.
My guess is he isn't even in this state.

Re: OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last night

<6jublgl2j748t3ke9anmav3tipeapuna4p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10346&group=alt.home.repair#10346

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 13:57:12 -0400
References: <nm54J.40669$nR3.29698@fx38.iad> <usr1lgdnd6ss5kob73vks4gglqqp6qruur@4ax.com> <ccc27a85-4606-437b-b03e-11ead9c93a4en@googlegroups.com> <8tl4lgpkiqr372tnf0tpdpevlearph8ogd@4ax.com> <9864ffca-fef1-4151-bebe-e68cc64e877fn@googlegroups.com> <BYE4J.17994$IO1.12489@fx19.iad> <puk6lghdcshof27g2k8ih0rntdr0rc124e@4ax.com> <d176f1f3-7929-4502-ab99-bffe701d4e03n@googlegroups.com> <tcp9lgdq6t73vbcp3t3lg151b1j0nbku4p@4ax.com> <f5825f67-d1ef-434f-8b28-262883a415fcn@googlegroups.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 17:57 UTC

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:37:27 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
<trader4@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:26:13 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 08:11:22 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
>> <tra...@optonline.net> wrote:

>> >When is the last time you saw that actually happen, ie rush a murder
>> >case and lose because of it?
>> >

>> I suppose you could look around and find some but most murder cases
>> never make the news.
>
>I was looking for you to do that. And murder cases never making the news
>must be a Florida thing. Here they get covered. They typically don't get
>national coverage, but they get local coverage.
>

>> Caylee Anthony was a famous one here in Florida.
>> Mom Casey was convicted of lying to the cops but they couldn't make
>> the murder charge stick even though she looked guilty as hell.
>
>But what did the prosecution rush, what came out later, after the trial
>that would have made a difference and resulted in a murder conviction?
>

>> Most people think Robert Blake got away with killing Bonnie Lee too
>
>But what did the prosecution rush, what came out later, after the trial
>that would have made a difference and resulted in a murder conviction?

We will never know will we?

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: Typical left wing NBC, alleging racism again last night