You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day after Nancy Pelosi concludes controversial visit

SubjectAuthor
* Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait dayltlee1
`* Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day after Nancy PelA. Filip
 `* Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait dayltlee1
  `- Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day after Nancy PelA. Filip

1
Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day after Nancy Pelosi concludes controversial visit

<31b63aa1-ddf7-40f6-b866-32b1cabd158bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10207&group=soc.culture.china#10207

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 03:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day
after Nancy Pelosi concludes controversial visit
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 10:09 UTC

On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 12:35:04 AM UTC-4, No men in the Whitehouse wrote:
> In article <t2uvqa$3soah$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> China claimed its military successfully executed "precision
> missile strikes" in the Taiwan Strait Thursday, a day after
> House Speaker Nancy Pelosi left the island.
>
> China repeatedly condemned Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan, which China
> claims as its own territory, and threatened to take action. On
> her final day in Taiwan, China’s navy and air force began
> conducting military exercises in six zones around Taiwan, with
> some overlapping Taiwan’s territorial waters.
>
> The U.S. responded by deploying several warships to the area.
>
> "Long-range armed live fire precision missile strikes were
> carried out on selected targets in the eastern area of the
> Taiwan Strait," the Eastern Theater Command of the People's
> Liberation Army, the ruling Communist Party's military wing,
> said in a statement.
>
> "The expected outcome was achieved," China's military added.
>
> The military command did not provide additional details.
>
> Taiwan's Defense Ministry said its own military forces were
> monitoring the Chinese movements while careful to avoid any
> confrontation that could risk escalating the situation.
>
> China's "irrational behavior" has disrupted peace and stability
> in the region, the ministry said.
>
> "The three service branches will combine efforts with all the
> people to jointly safeguard national security and territorial
> integrity" of Taiwan, the statement said.
>
> Xinhua News Agency, China’s official media, reported the
> military exercises were focused on "blockade, sea target
> assault, strike on ground targets, and airspace control."
>
> The exercises are expected to run from Thursday to Sunday.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-fires-precision-missile-
> strikes-taiwan-strait-day-after-nancy-pelosi-concludes-
> controversial-visit

An appropriate pro-Peace response.

Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day after Nancy Pelosi concludes controversial visit

<anfi+opi1qph3cf-m855@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10210&group=soc.culture.china#10210

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day after Nancy Pelosi concludes controversial visit
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 14:36:16 +0200
<t1chl0$2us2o$27@news.freedyn.de> <t2fv4f$3jh46$132@news.freedyn.de>
<t26r5n$3dsnm$146@news.freedyn.de> <t249ku$3ccq7$34@news.freedyn.de>
<t22qji$3bhhu$54@news.freedyn.de> <t2uvqa$3soah$17@news.freedyn.de>
<2c8f30c9498c3359d13a110c88f3d380@dizum.com>
<31b63aa1-ddf7-40f6-b866-32b1cabd158bn@googlegroups.com>
sha1:32vkAKmvd3KDwXmBT/YlzMusZBY=
 by: A. Filip - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 12:36 UTC

ltlee1 <ltlee1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 12:35:04 AM UTC-4, No men in the Whitehouse wrote:
>> In article <t2uvqa$3soah$1...@news.freedyn.de>
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >

>> China claimed its military successfully executed "precision
>> missile strikes" in the Taiwan Strait Thursday, a day after
>> House Speaker Nancy Pelosi left the island.
[…]
>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-fires-precision-missile-
>> strikes-taiwan-strait-day-after-nancy-pelosi-concludes-
>> controversial-visit
>
> An appropriate pro-Peace response.

Populist "Let's Make China Great Again" of unelected government does
require it.

--
A. Filip : Big (Tech) Brother is watching you.
| By protracting life, we do not deduct one jot from the duration of
| death. (Titus Lucretius Carus)

Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day after Nancy Pelosi concludes controversial visit

<3c977e4a-e3f4-48ba-88f5-c9a1c5ee0189n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10211&group=soc.culture.china#10211

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 06:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
after Nancy Pelosi concludes controversial visit
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 13:05 UTC

On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 8:36:19 AM UTC-4, A. Filip wrote:
> ltlee1 wrote:
> > On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 12:35:04 AM UTC-4, No men in the Whitehouse wrote:
> >> In article <t2uvqa$3soah$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> >> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> >

> >> China claimed its military successfully executed "precision
> >> missile strikes" in the Taiwan Strait Thursday, a day after
> >> House Speaker Nancy Pelosi left the island.
> […]
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-fires-precision-missile-
> >> strikes-taiwan-strait-day-after-nancy-pelosi-concludes-
> >> controversial-visit
> >
> > An appropriate pro-Peace response.
> Populist "Let's Make China Great Again" of unelected government does
> require it.

I had explained in this forum why ritualistic election is irrelevant to democracy before.
I see no point to repeat myself.

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.china/c/vpbGJ4nOMBI/m/cxCYl1OJAAAJ

The only thing I will add is this. Rasmussenreport.com had repeatedly asked likely voters
on whether the US government had the consent of the people. 3 out 4 respondents
said NO.
Of course, Ramsussenreport could be wrong. It is curious that other polling organizations
have yet to repeat the very important question raised by Rasmussenreport.com. Namely,
whether the US government has the consent of the people?

Are they afraid of the truth? I would think so.

> --
> A. Filip : Big (Tech) Brother is watching you.
> | By protracting life, we do not deduct one jot from the duration of
> | death. (Titus Lucretius Carus)

Re: China fires 'precision missile strikes' in Taiwan Strait day after Nancy Pelosi concludes controversial visit

<anfi+mhtg4xyj3f-m855@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10212&group=soc.culture.china#10212

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 15:58:30 +0200
<t1chl0$2us2o$27@news.freedyn.de> <t2fv4f$3jh46$132@news.freedyn.de>
<t26r5n$3dsnm$146@news.freedyn.de> <t249ku$3ccq7$34@news.freedyn.de>
<t22qji$3bhhu$54@news.freedyn.de> <t2uvqa$3soah$17@news.freedyn.de>
<2c8f30c9498c3359d13a110c88f3d380@dizum.com>
<31b63aa1-ddf7-40f6-b866-32b1cabd158bn@googlegroups.com>
<anfi+opi1qph3cf-m855@wp.eu>
<3c977e4a-e3f4-48ba-88f5-c9a1c5ee0189n@googlegroups.com>
sha1:yfdPii8sYtxvpOvQP93SUWwYT20=
 by: A. Filip - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 13:58 UTC

ltlee1 <ltlee1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 8:36:19 AM UTC-4, A. Filip wrote:
>> ltlee1 wrote:

>> […]
>> >
>> > An appropriate pro-Peace response.
>> Populist "Let's Make China Great Again" of unelected government does
>> require it.
>
> I had explained in this forum why ritualistic election is irrelevant to democracy before.
> I see no point to repeat myself.
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.china/c/vpbGJ4nOMBI/m/cxCYl1OJAAAJ
>
> The only thing I will add is this. Rasmussenreport.com had repeatedly asked likely voters
> on whether the US government had the consent of the people. 3 out 4 respondents
> said NO.
> Of course, Ramsussenreport could be wrong. It is curious that other polling organizations
> have yet to repeat the very important question raised by Rasmussenreport.com. Namely,
> whether the US government has the consent of the people?
>
> Are they afraid of the truth? I would think so.

Could you quote *EXACT* wording of the questions asked?

In practice US voters may be ignored by US government in non KEY issues
for the voters. Only united voters are hard to ignore.

Divide et impera [A]
[A] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule