Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Debunking_Biden’s_Claim_We_Must_“Protect_the_Jab
bed_from_the_UnJabbed”
From: rushtrad...@yahoo.com (Kenneth Dyer)
 by: Kenneth Dyer - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:12 UTC

If your precious vaccine WORKS, then why are you worried about me? Your magic vaccine renders you "immune" doesn't it? Of course IT DOESN'T but that's because these aren't real vaccines. REAL VACCINES protect people and render them IMMUNE. So FUCK YOU.

Debunking Biden’s Claim We Must “Protect the Jabbed from the UnJabbed”: "The official line on vaccines is that they are extremely effective at protecting against serious illness. And yet these same people are also claiming that the unvaccinated are a major threat to the vaccinated. More specifically, President Biden claimed on September 10 that vaccine mandates were to “protect the vaccinated workers from unvaccinated workers.” In other words, it is claimed that vaccines are remarkably effective, and that the vaccinated must also be protected from the unvaccinated. How can both claims be true at the same time? They can’t. The idea that vaccinated people are being frequently harmed by the unvaccinated is a complete fabrication, based on the promandate crowd’s own mainstream data.": https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/debunking-bidens-claim-we-must-protect-the-jabbed-from-the-unjabbed/

BEWARE THE COVID-19 VACCINES!!: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively/beware-the-covid-19-vaccine

interests / alt.politics / Debunking Biden’s Claim We Must “Protect the Jabbed from the UnJabbed”