Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 09:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Semi-OT, from Bratfree
From: lenona...@yahoo.com (Lenona)
 by: Lenona - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 16:58 UTC

The short thread is mainly about the awful 2013 story from Rotterdam, The Netherlands, regarding the art thief and his mother, who apparently burnt paintings by Monet, Picasso and Matisse to protect her son.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,441494

The almost-on-topic part, from bell_flower:

"Why is it so hard for Moos to do the right thing when it comes to their kids? Disgusting and she needs to rot in jail too.

"As an aside, I do not get the denial when you find out a loved one has done something awful. I got roasted on the FB Golden State Killer page after The GSK's middle-aged daughter made all these statements (two years after he was arrested) about what a wonderful Daddy and provider he was. (Not a single word about the victims or expressing remorse on his behalf.) I said enough time had passed for her to absorb the news, she was morally reprehensible, and she needed to grow up. Many people were all like 'but he was her faaaaather' and they started trolling ME.

"I myself had a sexual predator in the family, now dead, never prosecuted. I cut him off and when he was alive I wouldn't have pissed on him if he were on fire.

"I just do not get the free pass because someone is genetically related to you. They can still be horrible people and should be treated as such."

interests / alt.obituaries / Semi-OT, from Bratfree