Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:31:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FDA Vaccine Panel Comes Out Against Deadly Injections
From: rushtrad...@yahoo.com (Kenneth Dyer)
 by: Kenneth Dyer - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:31 UTC

FDA Vaccine Panel Comes Out Against Deadly Injections: "Several doctors from the FDA vaccine hearing on Friday claimed in explosive testimony that the COVID-19 vaccine is killing more people than it’s saving and is driving the coronavirus mutations like the so-called ‘Delta’ variant. FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee after 8 hours of testimony voted 16-2 against Joe Biden’s proposed COVID-19 booster shot program. During that hearing, Dr. Steve Kirsch, director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, claimed that the injections are killing more people than they’re helping. 'I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save,' Kirsch said via teleconference.": https://www.infowars.com/posts/bombshell-testimony-from-fda-vaccine-hearing-reveals-injections-killing-more-than-saving-driving-variants/

BEWARE the COVID-19 Vaccines!!: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively/beware-the-covid-19-vaccine

interests / alt.politics / FDA Vaccine Panel Comes Out Against Deadly Injections