From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Joe Biden murders ten innocent people and no outcry from the "usual suspects"
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:37:37 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:37 UTC

"On Aug. 29, after hours of observation, U.S. commanders felt they had
collected enough information to stop what they believed was a suicide
bomber preparing to kill American troops finishing the last stages of
the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan. A military officer
authorized a drone operator to launch a Hellfire missile to obliterate
the target. The strike hit the car, the threat was eliminated—or so
the military thought.

After two weeks of reviewing the strike and subsequent evidence about
what was hit, the Pentagon acknowledged on Friday that the drone
strike was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians, including seven
children. The U.S. military’s admission drew immediate criticism both
about the Biden Administration’s hasty withdrawal efforts from
Afghanistan and its counterterrorism plan in the absence of a U.S.
troop presence there. President Joe Biden himself initially held up
the drone strike as an example of success in his so-called
“over-the-horizon” strategy to respond to terrorist threats from
afar."

https://time.com/6099377/afghanistan-drone-strike-counterterrorism/

No posts about this from Bradley, Lying Lee, Mitchie Holman and the
other lefties. This is impeachable and no one seems to care.

Re: Joe Biden murders ten innocent people and no outcry from the "usual suspects"

<fuo1J.84227$jl2.35596@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10022&group=alt.politics#10022

Subject: Re: Joe Biden murders ten innocent people and no outcry from the
"usual suspects"
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: bondr...@ifx.net (Alan Bond)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:30:02 -0700
 by: Alan Bond - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:30 UTC

On 9/18/2021 6:37 AM, NoBody wrote:
> "On Aug. 29, after hours of observation, U.S. commanders felt they had
> collected enough information to stop what they believed was a suicide
> bomber preparing to kill American troops finishing the last stages of
> the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan. A military officer
> authorized a drone operator to launch a Hellfire missile to obliterate
> the target. The strike hit the car, the threat was eliminated—or so
> the military thought.
>
> After two weeks of reviewing the strike and subsequent evidence about
> what was hit, the Pentagon acknowledged on Friday that the drone
> strike was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians, including seven
> children. The U.S. military’s admission drew immediate criticism both
> about the Biden Administration’s hasty withdrawal efforts from
> Afghanistan and its counterterrorism plan in the absence of a U.S.
> troop presence there. President Joe Biden himself initially held up
> the drone strike as an example of success in his so-called
> “over-the-horizon” strategy to respond to terrorist threats from
> afar."
>
> https://time.com/6099377/afghanistan-drone-strike-counterterrorism/
>

> No posts about this from Bradley, Lying Lee, Mitchie Holman and the
> other lefties. This is impeachable and

It's not impeachable. Biden believed in the shitty foreign intelligence
structure that Trump left him. It's an indictment of the shitty quality of our
military.

Re: Joe Biden murders ten innocent people and no outcry from the "usual suspects"

<DPo1J.41724$md6.36593@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10024&group=alt.politics#10024

"usual suspects"
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:52:50 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:52 UTC

On 9/18/21 12:30 PM, Alan Bond wrote:
> On 9/18/2021 6:37 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> "On Aug. 29, after hours of observation, U.S. commanders felt they had
>> collected enough information to stop what they believed was a suicide
>> bomber preparing to kill American troops finishing the last stages of
>> the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan. A military officer
>> authorized a drone operator to launch a Hellfire missile to obliterate
>> the target. The strike hit the car, the threat was eliminated—or so
>> the military thought.
>>
>> After two weeks of reviewing the strike and subsequent evidence about
>> what was hit, the Pentagon acknowledged on Friday that the drone
>> strike was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians, including seven
>> children. The U.S. military’s admission drew immediate criticism both
>> about the Biden Administration’s hasty withdrawal efforts from
>> Afghanistan and its counterterrorism plan in the absence of a U.S.
>> troop presence there. President Joe Biden himself initially held up
>> the drone strike as an example of success in his so-called
>> “over-the-horizon” strategy to respond to terrorist threats from
>> afar."
>>
>> https://time.com/6099377/afghanistan-drone-strike-counterterrorism/
>>

>> No posts about this from Bradley, Lying Lee, Mitchie Holman and the
>> other lefties.  This is impeachable and
>
> It's not impeachable.  Biden believed in the shitty foreign intelligence
> structure that Trump left him.  It's an indictment of the shitty quality
> of our military.

You'd think that the FAR LEFTIST WACKOS would have at lest had a rousing
chant about Biden being a baby killer, like they did during the Vietnam
occupation.

Where is Hanoi Jane and Purple Heart... Kerry-Heinz

They can't be that old and feeble they have to have at least one last
rousing shout to call the BidenRegime *BABY KILLERS*

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system, or their
Military decisions? The Democrats and the BIG TECH CARTEL are against WE
THE PEOPLE.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
65 - The truth is just the truth... it has no agenda.

Re: Joe Biden murders ten innocent people and no outcry from the "usual suspects"

<10fekg9pdjoupn2sdgfhd1blmn87d5g306@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10084&group=alt.politics#10084

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:34:18 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 13:34 UTC

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:52:50 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 9/18/21 12:30 PM, Alan Bond wrote:
>> On 9/18/2021 6:37 AM, NoBody wrote:
>>> "On Aug. 29, after hours of observation, U.S. commanders felt they had
>>> collected enough information to stop what they believed was a suicide
>>> bomber preparing to kill American troops finishing the last stages of
>>> the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan. A military officer
>>> authorized a drone operator to launch a Hellfire missile to obliterate
>>> the target. The strike hit the car, the threat was eliminated—or so
>>> the military thought.
>>>
>>> After two weeks of reviewing the strike and subsequent evidence about
>>> what was hit, the Pentagon acknowledged on Friday that the drone
>>> strike was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians, including seven
>>> children. The U.S. military’s admission drew immediate criticism both
>>> about the Biden Administration’s hasty withdrawal efforts from
>>> Afghanistan and its counterterrorism plan in the absence of a U.S.
>>> troop presence there. President Joe Biden himself initially held up
>>> the drone strike as an example of success in his so-called
>>> “over-the-horizon” strategy to respond to terrorist threats from
>>> afar."
>>>
>>> https://time.com/6099377/afghanistan-drone-strike-counterterrorism/
>>>

>>> No posts about this from Bradley, Lying Lee, Mitchie Holman and the
>>> other lefties.  This is impeachable and
>>
>> It's not impeachable.  Biden believed in the shitty foreign intelligence
>> structure that Trump left him.  It's an indictment of the shitty quality
>> of our military.
>
>You'd think that the FAR LEFTIST WACKOS would have at lest had a rousing
>chant about Biden being a baby killer, like they did during the Vietnam
>occupation.
>
>Where is Hanoi Jane and Purple Heart... Kerry-Heinz
>
>They can't be that old and feeble they have to have at least one last
>rousing shout to call the BidenRegime *BABY KILLERS*
>
>How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
>THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system, or their
>Military decisions? The Democrats and the BIG TECH CARTEL are against WE
>THE PEOPLE.

You'd think that Rudely, who was incensed over a phone call, would
call for impeachment over outright murder by a President trying to
look effective. But he does live in Rudely-world.

Re: Joe Biden murders ten innocent people and no outcry from the "usual suspects"

<Y4ydnVqckPMI0dT8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10265&group=alt.politics#10265

"usual suspects"
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 23:08:04 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:08 UTC

On 9/18/21 12:52 PM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 9/18/21 12:30 PM, Alan Bond wrote:
>> On 9/18/2021 6:37 AM, NoBody wrote:
>>> "On Aug. 29, after hours of observation, U.S. commanders felt they had
>>> collected enough information to stop what they believed was a suicide
>>> bomber preparing to kill American troops finishing the last stages of
>>> the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan. A military officer
>>> authorized a drone operator to launch a Hellfire missile to obliterate
>>> the target. The strike hit the car, the threat was eliminated—or so
>>> the military thought.
>>>
>>> After two weeks of reviewing the strike and subsequent evidence about
>>> what was hit, the Pentagon acknowledged on Friday that the drone
>>> strike was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians, including seven
>>> children. The U.S. military’s admission drew immediate criticism both
>>> about the Biden Administration’s hasty withdrawal efforts from
>>> Afghanistan and its counterterrorism plan in the absence of a U.S.
>>> troop presence there. President Joe Biden himself initially held up
>>> the drone strike as an example of success in his so-called
>>> “over-the-horizon” strategy to respond to terrorist threats from
>>> afar."
>>>
>>> https://time.com/6099377/afghanistan-drone-strike-counterterrorism/
>>>

>>> No posts about this from Bradley, Lying Lee, Mitchie Holman and the
>>> other lefties.  This is impeachable and
>>
>> It's not impeachable.  Biden believed in the shitty foreign intelligence
>> structure that Trump left him.  It's an indictment of the shitty quality
>> of our military.
>
> You'd think that the FAR LEFTIST WACKOS would have at lest had a rousing
> chant about Biden being a baby killer, like they did during the Vietnam
> occupation.

Oh no, No, NO ! Joe can do NO WRONG.

And, frankly, I don't blame Joe or even his generals
very much for this one. The intelligence on the ground
had gone to shit ... SOMEONE pointed out this guy as
an ISIS terrorist, and after the airport bombing the
politics were WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !

MY guess ... ISIS itself fingered the water guy.

This is "fog of war" stuff. There's always collateral
damage. Can't be done any other way. I suppose we
should have fought the Axis by dropping flowers from
those B-17s ... little flowers, wouldn't want to
accidently hurt a civvie/human-shield ,,,,,,,,,,

interests / alt.politics / Joe Biden murders ten innocent people and no outcry from the "usual suspects"