Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 12:07:27 -0700 (PDT)
<e9c466a8-5442-497e-bd56-953cd3e278dan@googlegroups.com> <8211e25c-7ef3-4271-94a8-e99e09f76c59n@googlegroups.com>
<655b4520-2587-4944-b6b0-f07c3dd5017dn@googlegroups.com> <ebfe4486-4d03-4034-bebb-3542d007c438n@googlegroups.com>
<f912977c-0053-4219-bfeb-346b1da5e9c2n@googlegroups.com> <adac0afa-6d6b-464d-bc11-cd6848e6d81en@googlegroups.com>
<a6e1f185-7ea6-44d6-85c5-4c4c7ddddd73n@googlegroups.com> <90bc5084-69a1-4022-ac68-4c223fbfac11n@googlegroups.com>
<7b316c0a-6f3a-4814-a4dc-98ee2ca53962n@googlegroups.com> <23b0f52c-07d0-4f3e-8741-e1281c475540n@googlegroups.com>
<496339ef-7c9a-4c12-b17a-e81cd8f8df95n@googlegroups.com> <c4a0a788-0e8e-47de-9add-8f12c96c6347n@googlegroups.com>
<20ca71c4-2261-48c3-b9f4-4f66a2faa11bn@googlegroups.com> <044bb328-8d3b-476e-aeda-14391fe64c82n@googlegroups.com>
<8a5b9430-6ada-4993-858a-6fafac5e0625n@googlegroups.com> <7e04de4d-d2fa-46e8-8782-f728f4adffd9n@googlegroups.com>
<fdb94e50-8929-4b9c-96bc-d32e765168e9n@googlegroups.com> <67fe876e-4b15-453c-bea3-9635277bdbb0n@googlegroups.com>
<10354fac-7d9d-412a-a603-3160125b59abn@googlegroups.com> <0a485d8b-7be9-4430-a2dc-7fbb4693b4c1n@googlegroups.com>
<78c08211-1ef1-45d5-842f-d84b164170c4n@googlegroups.com> <6ef3a443-9b9b-4be7-b880-8027b99fb1bfn@googlegroups.com>
<fec049d4-273e-4c22-bc69-44deef86e6dan@googlegroups.com> <8581ef79-71f3-40ed-8f1d-4f74d145de22n@googlegroups.com>
<2dfaada4-4c18-4142-b9ef-6d25939b4a8fn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: A standout technique for standing out
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 7 May 2021 19:07 UTC

> She knew Ari before the assasination. I believe he was fucking her when John was off chasing Marilyn. What a crazy bunch of swingers.

Yes, she knew Ari and they had messed around on occasion but never boogied down with true love to guide the way. It was not until after the assassination withJackie sufficiently shell-shocked by John's skull shattering death that Ari found the courage to make his move. He comforted Jackie. That's how it started. Lots of romances start at the funeral parlor - a great place for 'feeling out' future partner through the socially acceptable custom of hugging at funerals.

"Our love flourishes fertilized by death." - Shelley, 1682

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: A standout technique for standing out