Don't panic.

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

SubjectAuthor
* Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murderRice Mayhem
`* Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following allegedD
 +* Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife Sn!pe
 |+* Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following allegedTroll Basher
 ||`- Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife Sn!pe
 |`* Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following allegedD
 | `* [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of Sn!pe
 |  `* Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murdertorll at lunch
 |   +- Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murderSn!pe
 |   `* Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murderRick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band
 |    `- Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murderSkeeter
 `* [OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' followiSn!pe
  `* Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered inD
   +* Re: [OT] Seen elsewhereSn!pe
   |`* Re: [OT] Seen elsewhereD
   | `- Re: [OT] Seen elsewhereSn!pe
   `* Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered inloki
    `- Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered inD

1
Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<fe9da0de6a62d50ae9fbe1b298f82fd7@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3724&group=alt.free.newsservers#3724

From: china-bi...@gmail.com (Rice Mayhem)
Subject: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder
of wife in upscale California home: police
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:06:58 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers, alt.h-1b, comp.internet.services.google,
talk.politics.guns
 by: Rice Mayhem - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 00:06 UTC

A Google software engineer was found "spattered in blood," after he
allegedly murdered his wife in a grisly attack at their California home,
police said.

In a press release, the Santa Clara District Attorney's Office said that
officers were called for a welfare check at 27-year-old Liren Chen's Santa
Clara, California residence, which sits just miles south of Google's
headquarters in Silicon Valley.

Google confirmed to Fox News Digital that Chen and his wife, Xuanyi Yu,
were employees at the tech giant at the time of the incident.

Officials said that an acquaintance of Chen called 911 after he "expressed
concern" about the couple on Jan. 16.

The acquaintance told authorities that he could see Chen from a window
staring "motionless on his knees" with "his hands in the air."

Authorities said that Chen "refused" to answer his phone or his door when
police arrived.

After officers gained access into the couple's home, Chen was at the scene
of the alleged murder with an "extremely swollen and purple" right hand,
not far from his wife�s body.

Authorities said that Yu suffered from "severe blunt force injuries to her
head."

Police said that the 27-year-old had blood "on his clothing, legs, arms,
and hands and scratches on his arm" following the grisly attack.

Chen has been charged with murder and faces prison if convicted,
prosecutors said.

The 27-year-old's arraignment was delayed until Jan. 22 because Chen
remains hospitalized, court records said.

"Domestic violence deaths have been falling in our county but that does
not measure the depth and destructiveness of the violence," District
Attorney Jeff Rosen said in a press release. "Anyone who feels that they
or someone else is being abused by their partners, please reach out your
local law enforcement agency. You are not alone. We can help."

"We are shocked and deeply saddened by what has happened to Xuanyi,"
Google spokesperson Bailey Tomson said in a statement to Fox News Digital.
"Our thoughts are with her family at this time, and we will work to
provide support to them and to co-workers who are processing this tragic
news."

Both Yu and Chen studied in China at Tsinghua University and at the
University of California San Diego, their LinkedIn pages said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/google-engineer-found-spattered-blood-
following-alleged-murder-wife-upscale-california-home-police

Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<4b842b93a8518b96a06c7594bcb6aa07@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3725&group=alt.free.newsservers#3725

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged
murder of wife in upscale California home: police
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:53:59 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: D - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 00:53 UTC

On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:06:58 +0100 (CET), Rice Mayhem <china-biden@gmail.com> wrote:
>A Google software engineer was found "spattered in blood," after he
>allegedly murdered his wife in a grisly attack at their California home,
>police said.
>In a press release, the Santa Clara District Attorney's Office said that
>officers were called for a welfare check at 27-year-old Liren Chen's Santa
>Clara, California residence, which sits just miles south of Google's
>headquarters in Silicon Valley.
>Google confirmed to Fox News Digital that Chen and his wife, Xuanyi Yu,
>were employees at the tech giant at the time of the incident.
>Officials said that an acquaintance of Chen called 911 after he "expressed
>concern" about the couple on Jan. 16.
>The acquaintance told authorities that he could see Chen from a window
>staring "motionless on his knees" with "his hands in the air."
>Authorities said that Chen "refused" to answer his phone or his door when
>police arrived.
>After officers gained access into the couple's home, Chen was at the scene
>of the alleged murder with an "extremely swollen and purple" right hand,
>not far from his wife's body.
>Authorities said that Yu suffered from "severe blunt force injuries to her
>head."
>Police said that the 27-year-old had blood "on his clothing, legs, arms,
>and hands and scratches on his arm" following the grisly attack.
>Chen has been charged with murder and faces prison if convicted,
>prosecutors said.
>The 27-year-old's arraignment was delayed until Jan. 22 because Chen
>remains hospitalized, court records said.
>"Domestic violence deaths have been falling in our county but that does
>not measure the depth and destructiveness of the violence," District
>Attorney Jeff Rosen said in a press release. "Anyone who feels that they
>or someone else is being abused by their partners, please reach out your
>local law enforcement agency. You are not alone. We can help."
>"We are shocked and deeply saddened by what has happened to Xuanyi,"
>Google spokesperson Bailey Tomson said in a statement to Fox News Digital.
>"Our thoughts are with her family at this time, and we will work to
>provide support to them and to co-workers who are processing this tragic
>news."
>Both Yu and Chen studied in China at Tsinghua University and at the
>University of California San Diego, their LinkedIn pages said.
>https://www.foxnews.com/us/google-engineer-found-spattered-blood-
>following-alleged-murder-wife-upscale-california-home-police

high stress lifestyle for anyone to be living . . . the bay area seemed a little
more tolerable back in the '60s, mainly because the music and hippie culture was
cool; but the unipolar empire has always been big brotherish ... like the "house
unamerican activities committee", which has certainly morphed over the years but
is still the status quo everywhere that their american flag is fluttering in the
breeze ... https://duckduckgo.com/?q=stand+for+the+flag+kneel+for+the+cross+meme

Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<1qnri5y.14cmu8nrod7u1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3726&group=alt.free.newsservers#3726

Followup: alt.dev.null
From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:20:08 +0000
This article may be reproduced for the purposes of propagation and
personal use only, no commercial use without express permission.
 by: Sn!pe - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:20 UTC

D <J@M> wrote:

[...]
> >following-alleged-murder-wife-upscale-california-home-police
>
> high stress lifestyle for anyone to be living [...]

IMO there is no good reason for this to be in a technical group.

[fu2: bit-bucket]
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<uon6ug$1gj5l$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3727&group=alt.free.newsservers#3727

From: inva...@invalid.basher (Troll Basher)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
murder of wife in upscale California home: police
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:55:10 +0000
 by: Troll Basher - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:55 UTC

On 23/01/2024 01:20, Sn!pe wrote:
> IMO there is no good reason for this to be in a technical group.

But your opinion is of no value in a technical group. So just fuck off.

Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<b21b52ab643a41f95dfd08fbec26ae6d@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3728&group=alt.free.newsservers#3728

From: J...@M (D)
murder of wife in upscale California home: police
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 03:14:36 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: D - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 02:14 UTC

On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:20:08 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>D <J@M> wrote:
>>On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:06:58 +0100 (CET), Rice Mayhem <china-biden@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>A Google software engineer was found "spattered in blood," after he
>>>allegedly murdered his wife in a grisly attack at their California home,
>>>police said.
>
>[...]
>> >following-alleged-murder-wife-upscale-california-home-police
>>
>> high stress lifestyle for anyone to be living [...]
>
>IMO there is no good reason for this to be in a technical group.

only guessing, but the op probably forwarded this high-profile news because
of the killer's association with a major tech corporation that has earned a
particularly unsavory reputation, not the least of which has been dubbed by
news server administrators and users from all walks of life as "googlespam",
which the entire usenet world expects to cease and desist forever 2024-2-22;
search https://duckduckgo.com/?q=liren+chen+santa+clara and there's "google"
so although somewhat off-topic, it says something about their savage nature

Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<1qnrl44.1rd386acltm5yN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3729&group=alt.free.newsservers#3729

Followup: alt.dev.null
From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 02:30:29 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 02:30 UTC

Troll Basher <invalid@invalid.basher> wrote:

> On 23/01/2024 01:20, Sn!pe wrote:
> > IMO there is no good reason for this to be in a technical group.
> >

> But your opinion is of no value in a technical group. So just fuck off.

Get you, anonymous Tuff Guy.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

[OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<1qnrl6c.1j5awvv2nf1ysN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3730&group=alt.free.newsservers#3730

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 02:30:30 +0000
iZ4vFDG

D <J@M> wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:20:08 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
> >D <J@M> wrote:
> >>On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:06:58 +0100 (CET), Rice Mayhem
> >><china-biden@gmail.com> wrote: >A Google software engineer was found
> >>"spattered in blood," after he >allegedly murdered his wife in a grisly
> >>attack at their California home, >police said.
> >
> >[...]
> >>
> >> high stress lifestyle for anyone to be living [...]
> >>

> >IMO there is no good reason for this to be in a technical group.
> >

> only guessing, but the op probably forwarded this high-profile news because
> of the killer's association with a major tech corporation that has earned a
> particularly unsavory reputation, not the least of which has been dubbed by
> news server administrators and users from all walks of life as "googlespam",
> which the entire usenet world expects to cease and desist forever 2024-2-22;
> search https://duckduckgo.com/?q=liren+chen+santa+clara and there's "google"
> so although somewhat off-topic, it says something about their savage nature

It was a four group crosspost by "Rice Mayhem". This is typical troll
tactics and inappropriate anywhere, whether you've trimmed the groups
to one or not.

I've done with this; feel free to have the last word. [OT] tag added.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<uoqqvs$1r8ff$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3731&group=alt.free.newsservers#3731

From: torllwor...@hotmail.com (torll at lunch)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.whiny.ass.crybaby
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 11:06:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: torll at lunch - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 11:06 UTC

On 22 Jan 2024, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) posted some

> D <J@M> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 01:20:08 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >[...]
>> >>

>> >IMO there is no good reason for this to be in a technical group.
>> >

>> only guessing, but the op probably forwarded this high-profile news
>> because of the killer's association with a major tech corporation
>> that has earned a particularly unsavory reputation, not the least of
>> which has been dubbed by news server administrators and users from
>> all walks of life as "googlespam", which the entire usenet world
>> expects to cease and desist forever 2024-2-22; search
>> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=liren+chen+santa+clara and there's "google"
>> so although somewhat off-topic, it says something about their savage
>> nature
>>

> It was a four group crosspost by "Rice Mayhem". This is typical troll
> tactics and inappropriate anywhere, whether you've trimmed the groups
> to one or not.
>
> I've done with this; feel free to have the last word. [OT] tag
> added.

Dude, you need to buy a jockstrap and grow something to put in it. It's
bash google month so totally on topic.

Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<1qnu5rd.iog7zp1bh1swzN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3732&group=alt.free.newsservers#3732

Followup: alt.dev.null
From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 11:42:33 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 11:42 UTC

torll at lunch <torllworking@hotmail.com> crossposted to
alt.free.newsservers, alt.whiny.ass.crybaby:

> Dude, [...]

[fu2: adn]

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

[OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police)

<1qnu9c3.r2ca0a1amt2orN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3733&group=alt.free.newsservers#3733

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:27:39 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:27 UTC

D <J@M> wrote:

[...]

> high stress lifestyle for anyone to be living . . . the bay area seemed a
> little more tolerable back in the '60s, mainly because the music and
> hippie culture was cool; but the unipolar empire has always been big
> brotherish ... like the "house unamerican activities committee", which has
> certainly morphed over the years but is still the status quo everywhere
> that their american flag is fluttering in the breeze [...]

Violent thread-swerve alert, tagged [OT]:

I judge by the phrase "their american flag" that you are not USAnian.
Did I see you way down the list in a national hierarchy post just now?
Maybe it was a doppelganger or a twin brother or some such.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police)

<925c131a9d91da2cc46390b40e6b105d@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3734&group=alt.free.newsservers#3734

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in
blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:21:23 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: D - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:21 UTC

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:27:39 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>D <J@M> wrote:
>[...]
>
>> high stress lifestyle for anyone to be living . . . the bay area seemed a little
>> more tolerable back in the '60s, mainly because the music and hippie culture was
>> cool; but the unipolar empire has always been big brotherish ... like the "house
>> unamerican activities committee", which has certainly morphed over the years but
>> is still the status quo everywhere that their american flag is fluttering in the
>> breeze ... https://duckduckgo.com/?q=stand+for+the+flag+kneel+for+the+cross+meme
>
>Violent thread-swerve alert, tagged [OT]:
>I judge by the phrase "their american flag" that you are not USAnian.
>Did I see you way down the list in a national hierarchy post just now?
>Maybe it was a doppelganger or a twin brother or some such.

romans invented christianity . . . those that live by the sword rule the world

Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere

<1qnudc4.12fyz791sn9x4uN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3735&group=alt.free.newsservers#3735

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:32:25 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:32 UTC

D <J@M> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:27:39 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
> >D <J@M> wrote:
> >[...]
> >
> >> high stress lifestyle for anyone to be living . . . the bay area seemed
> >> a little more tolerable back in the '60s, mainly because the music and
> >> hippie culture was cool; but the unipolar empire has always been big
> >> brotherish ... like the "house unamerican activities committee", which
> >> has certainly morphed over the years but is still the status quo
> >> everywhere that their american flag is fluttering in the breeze ...
> >> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=stand+for+the+flag+kneel+for+the+cross+meme
> >
> >Violent thread-swerve alert, tagged [OT]:
> >I judge by the phrase "their american flag" that you are not USAnian.
> >Did I see you way down the list in a national hierarchy post just now?
> >Maybe it was a doppelganger or a twin brother or some such.
>
> romans invented christianity . . . those that live by the sword rule the world

Hmm! Enigmatic, almost to a fault.

This really doesn't belong in afn; if you'd like to nominate another
froup we could continue elsewhere. Does your service carry free.* ?
I have a vanity froup there.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere

<655d85d5e2a5c6eb37c22da93d5069ed@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3736&group=alt.free.newsservers#3736

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:51:34 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: D - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:51 UTC

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:32:25 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>D <J@M> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:27:39 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>> >D <J@M> wrote:
>> >[...]
>> >
>> >Violent thread-swerve alert, tagged [OT]:
>> >I judge by the phrase "their american flag" that you are not USAnian.
>> >Did I see you way down the list in a national hierarchy post just now?
>> >Maybe it was a doppelganger or a twin brother or some such.
>>
>> romans invented christianity . . . those that live by the sword rule the world
>
>Hmm! Enigmatic, almost to a fault.
>This really doesn't belong in afn; if you'd like to nominate another
>froup we could continue elsewhere. Does your service carry free.* ?
>I have a vanity froup there.

29 days . . .

Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere

<1qnuepf.5l03b68pviyvN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3737&group=alt.free.newsservers#3737

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:58:55 +0000
This article comprises only my personal opinions unless otherwise stated.
May contain traces of nuts.
 by: Sn!pe - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:58 UTC

D <J@M> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:32:25 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

[...]

> >> romans invented christianity . . . those that live by the sword rule
> >> the world
> >>

> >Hmm! Enigmatic, almost to a fault.
> >This really doesn't belong in afn; if you'd like to nominate another
> >froup we could continue elsewhere. Does your service carry free.* ?
> >I have a vanity froup there.
> >

> 29 days . . .

'K, I get the message. See you elsewhere, perhaps. /eot

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police)

<452bd5902f228b3ec6e15d3113717795@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3738&group=alt.free.newsservers#3738

From: lok...@rc.org (loki)
blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 06:50:36 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: loki - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 05:50 UTC

D <J@M> wrote in news:925c131a9d91da2cc46390b40e6b105d@dizum.com:

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:27:39 +0000, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>>D <J@M> wrote:
>>[...]
>>
>>> high stress lifestyle for anyone to be living . . . the bay area
>>> seemed a little more tolerable back in the '60s, mainly because the
>>> music and hippie culture was cool; but the unipolar empire has
>>> always been big brotherish ... like the "house unamerican activities
>>> committee", which has certainly morphed over the years but is still
>>> the status quo everywhere that their american flag is fluttering in
>>> the breeze ...
>>> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=stand+for+the+flag+kneel+for+the+cross+meme
>>
>>Violent thread-swerve alert, tagged [OT]:
>>I judge by the phrase "their american flag" that you are not USAnian.
>>Did I see you way down the list in a national hierarchy post just now?
>>Maybe it was a doppelganger or a twin brother or some such.
>
> romans invented christianity . . . those that live by the sword rule
> the world

Until they "accepted" homosexuality as "normal" after 2000 years of
established mental illness.

Once they did that, the empire was gone in less than 100 years. Only
ruins were left. The UK is already well down that path and the USA is
following. Russia, China, anf Africa will be the new empires.

Re: [OT] Seen elsewhere (Was: Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police)

<cbc3851c080135e76d1a53a933a92619@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3739&group=alt.free.newsservers#3739

From: J...@M (D)
blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:18:09 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: D - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:18 UTC

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 06:50:36 +0100 (CET), loki <loki@rc.org> wrote:
>"normal" after
28 days . . .

Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<NkJtN.56953$24ld.39014@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3744&group=alt.free.newsservers#3744

From: ricksabi...@gmail.corn (Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.whiny.ass.crybaby
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:28:26 -0800
 by: Rick Sabian's A - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:28 UTC

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 11:06:36 -0000 (UTC), torll at lunch said:
.

> On 22 Jan 2024, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) posted some
>
> > D <J@M> wrote:

> >> only guessing, but the op probably forwarded this high-profile news
> >> because of the killer's association with a major tech corporation
> >> that has earned a particularly unsavory reputation, not the least of
> >> which has been dubbed by news server administrators and users from
> >> all walks of life as "googlespam", which the entire usenet world
> >> expects to cease and desist forever 2024-2-22; search
> >> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=liren+chen+santa+clara and there's "google"
> >> so although somewhat off-topic, it says something about their savage
> >> nature
> >>

> > It was a four group crosspost by "Rice Mayhem". This is typical troll
> > tactics and inappropriate anywhere, whether you've trimmed the groups
> > to one or not.
> >
> > I've done with this; feel free to have the last word. [OT] tag
> > added.
>
> Dude, you need to buy a jockstrap and grow something to put in it. It's
> bash google month so totally on topic.

Who grows stuff in jockstraps?

--
Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band

Re: [OT] Re: Google engineer found 'spattered in blood' following alleged murder of wife in upscale California home: police

<MPG.40217bf82ed27e1a991246@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3747&group=alt.free.newsservers#3747

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.whiny.ass.crybaby
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 09:10:56 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 16:10 UTC

In article <NkJtN.56953$24ld.39014@fx07.iad>, ricksabian1@gmail.corn
says...

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 11:06:36 -0000 (UTC), torll at lunch said:
>
> .
>

> > On 22 Jan 2024, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) posted some

> > > It was a four group crosspost by "Rice Mayhem". This is typical troll
> > > tactics and inappropriate anywhere, whether you've trimmed the groups
> > > to one or not.
> > >
> > > I've done with this; feel free to have the last word. [OT] tag
> > > added.
> >
> > Dude, you need to buy a jockstrap and grow something to put in it. It's
> > bash google month so totally on topic.
>
> Who grows stuff in jockstraps?

Jenny prolly grows shrooms in them. That is really the only use he has
for them.