Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:24:54 +0000
From: nore...@mixmin.net (D)
Subject: google groups counseling available
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: D - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:24 UTC

google groups counselors are standing by to assist dejected users with
free reconnection services available to the public in the form of free
usenet news servers, free news reader apps, and even your favorite web
browser for websites using the popular rocksolid web-to-news interface
join the global user's network for free and be part of the celebration

Re: google groups counseling available

<50028a3a767a20594bbddf4c7ebecf7f$1@sybershock.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3700&group=alt.free.newsservers#3700

From: 388...@sugar.bug (SugarBug)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: google groups counseling available
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 03:28:26 -0600
 by: SugarBug - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:28 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:24:54 +0000
D <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:

> google groups counselors are standing by to assist dejected users
> with free reconnection services available to the public in the form
> of free usenet news servers, free news reader apps, and even your
> favorite web browser for websites using the popular rocksolid
> web-to-news interface
> join the global user's network for free and be part of the
> celebration

Nice. Your sales pitch is warm and fuzzy!

Even though I have posting accounts on several hosts already I am almost
convinced to sign up for this free groups counseling. It sounds like a
prelude to a kinder, gentler alternative to Fight Club.

--
CRYP7010G3R | Don't bark. Bite! | Don't beg. Hunt! | 4477 | 7766
<7adf83fb37f311ab299e33d99688f7f4$1@sybershock.com>

Re: google groups counseling available

<11e2ba4a24f6455fa0af12c30e0897b3@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3701&group=alt.free.newsservers#3701

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:40:54 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: D - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 13:40 UTC

On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 03:28:26 -0600, SugarBug <3883@sugar.bug> wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:24:54 +0000
>D <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:
>> google groups counselors are standing by to assist dejected users
>> with free reconnection services available to the public in the form
>> of free usenet news servers, free news reader apps, and even your
>> favorite web browser for websites using the popular rocksolid
>> web-to-news interface
>> join the global user's network for free and be part of the
>> celebration
>
>Nice. Your sales pitch is warm and fuzzy!
>Even though I have posting accounts on several hosts already I am almost
>convinced to sign up for this free groups counseling. It sounds like a
>prelude to a kinder, gentler alternative to Fight Club.

"first rule of fight club . . ." great movie! loved the narrative (a 1961
crime drama 'blast of silence' might've been the best ever in that regard)
but i'm an old turner classic movies addict . . . by now everyone has read
about the "groupocalypse": https://duckduckgo.com/?q=looming+groupocalypse
so counseling -- consoling -- could be more serious for googlegroups users
in a state of shock like "how could this happen? . . . she was unsinkable!"