Don't panic.

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news servers?

SubjectAuthor
* Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serversGunther F
+* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serSn!pe
|+* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) freeMarco Moock
||`* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serGunther F
|| `* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) freeMarco Moock
||  `* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serGunther F
||   +* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serJesse Rehmer
||   |`* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serLarry Wolff
||   | `- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serJesse Rehmer
||   `- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serJohnny Kleingeld
|`* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serGunther F
| +- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) freeMarco Moock
| `- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serSn!pe
+- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) freeD
+* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serdenver
|`* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serGunther F
| `- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serdenver
+* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serWilliam Stickers
|`* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serMr Ön!on
| +- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serMr Ön!on
| +- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serWilliam Stickers
| `* Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serdavid
|  +- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news ser%
|  `- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serSn!pe
+- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news serComputer Nerd Kev
+- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) freeAnton Shepelev
+- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) freeAnton Shepelev
`- Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) freeTony

Pages:12
Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news servers?

<20231116154554.413564bbacc4bdb77a66be83@g{oogle}mail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3461&group=alt.free.newsservers#3461

From: anton....@g{oogle}mail.com (Anton Shepelev)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free
nntp news servers?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:45:54 +0300
 by: Anton Shepelev - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 12:45 UTC

Gunther F:

> Dizm news.dizum.net:119
> ESEP news.eternal-september.org:119
> IP2N news.i2pn2.org:119
> MIXM news.mixmin.net:563
> NEOD news.neodome.net:563
> NOVA news.novabbs.org:119
> PAGA paganini.bofh.team:119
> SAMO news.samoylyk.net:119

This list of yours, perhaps in slightly extended format (to
show auth mode, and website) is worth posting here on a
monthly basis as "A list of free public Usenet servers".

/\ www.asciiribbon.org -- against proprietary attachments

Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news servers?

<20231116155408.61ca5f5d7bce920d728f5edf@g{oogle}mail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3462&group=alt.free.newsservers#3462

From: anton....@g{oogle}mail.com (Anton Shepelev)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
nntp news servers?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:54:08 +0300
 by: Anton Shepelev - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 12:54 UTC

Gunther F:

> Did I miss any purposefully free nntp news servers in that
> question?

fidonet.fi is a Usenet-to-FidoNet gateway with access to selected newsroups.
NNTP: news.fidonet.fi
HTTP: www.fidonet.fi
Users may request newsgrups in +localchat+.

/\ www.asciiribbon.org -- against proprietary attachments

Re: Q: What's your opinion of the ~dozen known (purposefully) free nntp news servers?

<wKr8N.78229$_Oab.54877@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3469&group=alt.free.newsservers#3469

nntp news servers?
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:16:43 -0500
 by: Tony - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:16 UTC

Gunther F wrote:
> For an on-topic question on this newsgroup for a change... :)
>
> Q: What's your opinion of the known (purposefully) free nntp news servers?
> Dizm news.dizum.net:119
> ESEP news.eternal-september.org:119
> IP2N news.i2pn2.org:119
> MIXM news.mixmin.net:563
> NEOD news.neodome.net:563
> NOVA news.novabbs.org:119
> PAGA paganini.bofh.team:119
> SAMO news.samoylyk.net:119
> A: ?
>
> Did I miss any purposefully free nntp news servers in that question?

These lowlife weasels up in Canada who buggered off the newsgroups
always said they'd be back they never came back and these free news
servers just prove all of them are liars.