From: dav...@_gmail.com (Dave C.)
Subject: Re: IT'S THE FIRST OF OCTOBER AND AIOE IS STILL DOWN
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:22:49 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: aioe.news.helpdesk,alt.free.newsservers
 by: Dave C. - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 23:22 UTC

On 05 Oct 2023, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> posted some

> Shadow wrote:
>> On Thu, 05 Oct 2023 14:52:12 GMT, info@whitexmasradio.com (OldbieOne)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 15:23:19 -0400, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> did
>>> make me awaken
>>>from my chaotic existentialism when they didst announce:

>>> The parrot is demised.
>>
>> Some people are so gullible they really believe AIOE is
>> "resting", or maybe that the owner was "pining for a pizza" so he
>> temporarily unplugged the server and forgot to turn it back on.
>> Takes all sorts.
>> []'s
>> --
>> Don't be evil - Google 2004
>> We have a new policy - Google 2012
>> Google Fuchsia - 2021
>>

> I'm thinking all it was, was a power failure or a tripped breaker and
> he wasn't there when it happened. He must be taking a long, long,
> longer vacation this year.

Start a gofundme so he can afford to replace his hardware.

Re: IT'S THE FIRST OF OCTOBER AND AIOE IS STILL DOWN

<ZGWZM.181366$8fO.32972@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3396&group=alt.free.newsservers#3396

Newsgroups: aioe.news.helpdesk,alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:29:28 -0400
 by: Tony - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:29 UTC

Dave C. wrote:
> On 05 Oct 2023, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> posted some
>
>> Shadow wrote:

>>> Some people are so gullible they really believe AIOE is
>>> "resting", or maybe that the owner was "pining for a pizza" so he
>>> temporarily unplugged the server and forgot to turn it back on.
>>> Takes all sorts.
>>> []'s
>>> --
>>> Don't be evil - Google 2004
>>> We have a new policy - Google 2012
>>> Google Fuchsia - 2021
>>>

>> I'm thinking all it was, was a power failure or a tripped breaker and
>> he wasn't there when it happened. He must be taking a long, long,
>> longer vacation this year.
>
> Start a gofundme so he can afford to replace his hardware.

I've been checking the obituaries everyday and don't see his name so I
don't know what's going on and I don't know if anyone knows what's going
on? I don't think he got amnesia and forgot everything but I'm still
trying to figure out what the hell happened so suddenly?

Re: IT'S THE FIRST OF OCTOBER AND AIOE IS STILL DOWN

<XnsB0A7BC1A770CEhueydlltampabayrrcom@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3397&group=alt.free.newsservers#3397

From: huey....@tampabay.rr.com (David LaRue)
Newsgroups: aioe.news.helpdesk,alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:30:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David LaRue - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:30 UTC

Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote in news:ZGWZM.181366$8fO.32972@fx15.iad:

> Dave C. wrote:
>> On 05 Oct 2023, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> posted some

>>> I'm thinking all it was, was a power failure or a tripped breaker and
>>> he wasn't there when it happened. He must be taking a long, long,
>>> longer vacation this year.
>>
>> Start a gofundme so he can afford to replace his hardware.
>>

> I've been checking the obituaries everyday and don't see his name so I
> don't know what's going on and I don't know if anyone knows what's
going
> on? I don't think he got amnesia and forgot everything but I'm still
> trying to figure out what the hell happened so suddenly?

I keep checking as well. No idea what happened. The site is still
registered. Could someone look up the Responsible Party on the site
registration and see if they know. Only place I've not been to yet.

Re: IT'S THE FIRST OF OCTOBER AND AIOE IS STILL DOWN

<928dd17edab602c8dbf19562667dd24e@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3398&group=alt.free.newsservers#3398

From: elv...@lunch.com (Elvis)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:00:32 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: aioe.news.helpdesk,alt.free.newsservers
 by: Elvis - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 11:00 UTC

David LaRue <huey.dll@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in

> Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote in
>
>> Dave C. wrote:
>>> On 05 Oct 2023, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> posted some

> (OldbieOne)

>>> Start a gofundme so he can afford to replace his hardware.
>>>

>> I've been checking the obituaries everyday and don't see his name so
>> I don't know what's going on and I don't know if anyone knows what's
> going
>> on? I don't think he got amnesia and forgot everything but I'm still
>> trying to figure out what the hell happened so suddenly?
>>

> I keep checking as well. No idea what happened. The site is still
> registered. Could someone look up the Responsible Party on the site
> registration and see if they know. Only place I've not been to yet.

I have more than once thought that aioe became paganini.

Re: IT'S THE FIRST OF OCTOBER AND AIOE IS STILL DOWN

<jod%M.227232$8fO.105443@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3399&group=alt.free.newsservers#3399

Newsgroups: aioe.news.helpdesk,alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 15:35:43 -0400
 by: Tony - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:35 UTC

David LaRue wrote:
> Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote in news:ZGWZM.181366$8fO.32972@fx15.iad:
>
>> Dave C. wrote:
>>> On 05 Oct 2023, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> posted some

> (OldbieOne)

>>> Start a gofundme so he can afford to replace his hardware.
>>>

>> I've been checking the obituaries everyday and don't see his name so I
>> don't know what's going on and I don't know if anyone knows what's
> going
>> on? I don't think he got amnesia and forgot everything but I'm still
>> trying to figure out what the hell happened so suddenly?
>>

> I keep checking as well. No idea what happened. The site is still
> registered. Could someone look up the Responsible Party on the site
> registration and see if they know. Only place I've not been to yet.

aioe became paganini? I'll check on that one.

Re: IT'S THE 28TH OF OCTOBER AND AIOE IS STILL DOWN

<uhjol3$2l8a5$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3400&group=alt.free.newsservers#3400

From: inva...@invalid.net (Jack)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,aioe.news.helpdesk
Subject: Re: IT'S THE 28TH OF OCTOBER AND AIOE IS STILL DOWN
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:46:04 +0100
 by: Jack - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:46 UTC

On 28/10/2023 20:35, Tony wrote:
> David LaRue wrote:
>> Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote in

>> (OldbieOne)

>>> I've been checking the obituaries everyday and don't see his name so I
>>> don't know what's going on and I don't know if anyone knows what's
>> going
>>> on? I don't think he got amnesia and forgot everything but I'm still
>>> trying to figure out what the hell happened so suddenly?
>>>

>> I keep checking as well.� No idea what happened.� The site is still
>> registered.� Could someone look up the Responsible Party on the site
>> registration and see if they know.� Only place I've not been to yet.
>>

> aioe became paganini? I'll check on that one.

Try googleGroups.
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-groups/bfmbadcfdhiklafcdohpfphhhakmiakk>

Re: IT'S THE 28TH OF OCTOBER AND AIOE IS STILL DOWN

<34067c755603a0cc57483fc922ee334f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3401&group=alt.free.newsservers#3401

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:23:49 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
 by: D - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:23 UTC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:46:04 +0100, Jack <invalid@invalid.net> wrote:
>Try googleGroups.
><https://chrome.goo

anyone that is using ghoul goo groups for any purpose related to usenet
newsgroups could be described as a captive user, someone trapped in the
system where access to the outside world is restricted; such a scenario
could certainly apply not only to prison inmates but also to workers in
rigorously controlled corporate / military / industrial / congressional
environments . . . under such bleak conditions, the horror of ghoul goo
may not look so out of place, no filters and no way to lower the volume:
and isn't vice, usury, adultery, bribery, drugs, scams, etc., routinely
practiced and commercially promoted as completely normal and acceptable
in the majority of capitalist industrialized countries around the world?
the global plague of googlespam is but a pathological reflection of man