From: Pwn3r2t...@a.x (Max Pwn3r)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Can we reach kensi thru a seance?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:42:53
 by: Max Pwn3r - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:42 UTC

....or can she still read but not post?

It's odd how she still can't post, even though mixmin is working again.

It's almost as if "Nadedga" knew she was going to be busy harvesting crops at Derbyshire Farms and had to drop a sock from her busy itinerary.

....or perhaps it's one of those "vacations" like Jim took?

LOL

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97>
MaxPwner: Old broken men like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole economy.
Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000 vault doors.
MaxPwner: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and arm waving is annoying.
Delusional arm-waving shouting guy: You seem to enjoy it...