There are bugs and then there are bugs. And then there are bugs. -- Karl Lehenbauer

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

SubjectAuthor
* The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessNadegda
+* Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessRay Banana
|`- Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessWilliam Stickers
+- Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessSn!pe
+* Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessSkeeter
|`- Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessSocksPort number
+- Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessCheckmate
`* Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessAnonymous
 `- Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet accessBen & Jerrys

1
The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<u7rm07$3a04q$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2871&group=alt.free.newsservers#2871

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 11:11:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 11:11 UTC

First, her albasani account mysteriously stopped authenticating -- no
explanation given, no ToS violation on her part.

Then, AIOE stopped working. And then mixmin, which was restored, but is
now failing *again*.

And now she is telling me that she's lost access to a whole bunch of
astronomy, physics, and climate related Twitter feeds from a variety of
scientists and organizations, including major institutional players like
the IPCC. All she gets is login prompts now, where public feeds used to
be.

I want to know who or what is behind this systematic obstruction of her
use of the internet, and I want them to immediately cease and desist from
all such obstructive activities. And I am here to warn whomever is
responsible that it won't me *me* they have to face, it will be *kensi*.
You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Am I making myself clear?

I also want to see more fightback from the people who are supposed to be
keeping the Internet up and running properly and who are *not* part of the
kook brigade attacking kensi. So far they've just let said kook brigade
blunder around breaking things like a whole stampede of bulls in a china
shop without taking any apparent action to stop them, or even just to pick
up the pieces and glue them back together after they've passed. Why? I
demand explanations, and that the allegedly responsible adults and
sysadmins in the room step up to the fucking plate and do their goddamn
jobs of fixing things that are broken and dropping the banhammer on
the vandals, thieves, and hackers who are going around smashing things.

Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where by
"normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<m2mt0eebn2.fsf@raybanana.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2872&group=alt.free.newsservers#2872

From: ray...@raybanana.net (Ray Banana)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 14:33:21 +0200
 by: Ray Banana - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 12:33 UTC

On 10897 September 1993, Nadegda wrote:

> Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where by
> "normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".

It's the CABAL(TINC), stupid.

Just because you're paranoid
don't mean they're not after you.

And nothing can ever be the same, Paul.

--
Too many ingredients in the soup, no room for a spoon
http://www.eternal-september.org

Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<O2foM.41203$pWu2.21946@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2873&group=alt.free.newsservers#2873

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 14:35:42 +0100
 by: William Stickers - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 13:35 UTC

Ray Banana wrote:

> On 10897 September 1993, Nadegda wrote:
>
> > Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where by
> > "normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".
>
> It's the CABAL(TINC), stupid.
>
> Just because you're paranoid
> don't mean they're not after you.
>
> And nothing can ever be the same, Paul.

ROTFLOL!
I'm saving this post :-)

Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<1qd8xce.gp31ts1ehb1zsN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2874&group=alt.free.newsservers#2874

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 14:57:53 +0100
 by: Sn!pe - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 13:57 UTC

Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> First, her albasani account mysteriously stopped authenticating -- no
> explanation given, no ToS violation on her part.
>
> Then, AIOE stopped working. And then mixmin, which was restored, but is
> now failing *again*.
>
> And now she is telling me that she's lost access to a whole bunch of
> astronomy, physics, and climate related Twitter feeds from a variety of
> scientists and organizations, including major institutional players like
> the IPCC. All she gets is login prompts now, where public feeds used to
> be.
>
> I want to know who or what is behind this systematic obstruction of her
> use of the internet, and I want them to immediately cease and desist from
> all such obstructive activities. And I am here to warn whomever is
> responsible that it won't me *me* they have to face, it will be *kensi*.
> You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Am I making myself clear?
>
> I also want to see more fightback from the people who are supposed to be
> keeping the Internet up and running properly and who are *not* part of the
> kook brigade attacking kensi. So far they've just let said kook brigade
> blunder around breaking things like a whole stampede of bulls in a china
> shop without taking any apparent action to stop them, or even just to pick
> up the pieces and glue them back together after they've passed. Why? I
> demand explanations, and that the allegedly responsible adults and
> sysadmins in the room step up to the fucking plate and do their goddamn
> jobs of fixing things that are broken and dropping the banhammer on
> the vandals, thieves, and hackers who are going around smashing things.
>
> Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where by
> "normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".

5.9; 5.7; 5.7; 5.5; 5.8; and the Finnish judge gives a perfect 6.0, yay!

All told, not a bad performance (even if the judging panel was biased).

--
^Ï^. – Sn!pe – <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<MPG.3f0b3779ad7eebf598db12@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2875&group=alt.free.newsservers#2875

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 08:28:33 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 14:28 UTC

In article <u7rm07$3a04q$2@dont-email.me>, nad318b404@gmail.invalid
says...

> First, her albasani account mysteriously stopped authenticating -- no
> explanation given, no ToS violation on her part.
>
> Then, AIOE stopped working. And then mixmin, which was restored, but is
> now failing *again*.
>
> And now she is telling me that she's lost access to a whole bunch of
> astronomy, physics, and climate related Twitter feeds from a variety of
> scientists and organizations, including major institutional players like
> the IPCC. All she gets is login prompts now, where public feeds used to
> be.
>
> I want to know who or what is behind this systematic obstruction of her
> use of the internet, and I want them to immediately cease and desist from
> all such obstructive activities. And I am here to warn whomever is
> responsible that it won't me *me* they have to face, it will be *kensi*.
> You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Am I making myself clear?
>
> I also want to see more fightback from the people who are supposed to be
> keeping the Internet up and running properly and who are *not* part of the
> kook brigade attacking kensi. So far they've just let said kook brigade
> blunder around breaking things like a whole stampede of bulls in a china
> shop without taking any apparent action to stop them, or even just to pick
> up the pieces and glue them back together after they've passed. Why? I
> demand explanations, and that the allegedly responsible adults and
> sysadmins in the room step up to the fucking plate and do their goddamn
> jobs of fixing things that are broken and dropping the banhammer on
> the vandals, thieves, and hackers who are going around smashing things.
>
> Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where by
> "normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".

I told you I would get even with her.

Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<MPG.3f0bf370ca4c05298c445@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2876&group=alt.free.newsservers#2876

From: modera...@jelly.time (Checkmate)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 21:50:30 -0700
 by: Checkmate - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 04:50 UTC

Checkmate.

On Sun, 2 Jul 2023 11:11:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
following:

> First, her albasani account mysteriously stopped authenticating -- no
> explanation given, no ToS violation on her part.
>
> Then, AIOE stopped working. And then mixmin, which was restored, but is
> now failing *again*.
>
> And now she is telling me that she's lost access to a whole bunch of
> astronomy, physics, and climate related Twitter feeds from a variety of
> scientists and organizations, including major institutional players like
> the IPCC. All she gets is login prompts now, where public feeds used to
> be.
>
> I want to know who or what is behind this systematic obstruction of her
> use of the internet, and I want them to immediately cease and desist from
> all such obstructive activities. And I am here to warn whomever is
> responsible that it won't me *me* they have to face, it will be *kensi*.
> You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Am I making myself clear?
>
> I also want to see more fightback from the people who are supposed to be
> keeping the Internet up and running properly and who are *not* part of the
> kook brigade attacking kensi. So far they've just let said kook brigade
> blunder around breaking things like a whole stampede of bulls in a china
> shop without taking any apparent action to stop them, or even just to pick
> up the pieces and glue them back together after they've passed. Why? I
> demand explanations, and that the allegedly responsible adults and
> sysadmins in the room step up to the fucking plate and do their goddamn
> jobs of fixing things that are broken and dropping the banhammer on
> the vandals, thieves, and hackers who are going around smashing things.
>
> Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where by
> "normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".

Why don't you set up a gofuckme account for him? Twenty bucks for a buncha
gigs from Blocknews would probably keep him spamming Libtard bullshit at
least a year. I didn't know Astrophysikooks worked so cheap.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

https://youtu.be/NxSj2T2vx7M

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<u7vfbs$1oha0$3@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2878&group=alt.free.newsservers#2878

From: non...@socks.com (SocksPort number)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 21:42:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: SocksPort number - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 21:42 UTC

On 02 Jul 2023, Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> posted some

> In article <u7rm07$3a04q$2@dont-email.me>, nad318b404@gmail.invalid
> says...
>>
>> First, her albasani account mysteriously stopped authenticating -- no
>> explanation given, no ToS violation on her part.
>>
>> Then, AIOE stopped working. And then mixmin, which was restored, but
>> is now failing *again*.
>>
>> And now she is telling me that she's lost access to a whole bunch of
>> astronomy, physics, and climate related Twitter feeds from a variety
>> of scientists and organizations, including major institutional
>> players like the IPCC. All she gets is login prompts now, where
>> public feeds used to be.
>>
>> I want to know who or what is behind this systematic obstruction of
>> her use of the internet, and I want them to immediately cease and
>> desist from all such obstructive activities. And I am here to warn
>> whomever is responsible that it won't me *me* they have to face, it
>> will be *kensi*. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Am I
>> making myself clear?
>>
>> I also want to see more fightback from the people who are supposed to
>> be keeping the Internet up and running properly and who are *not*
>> part of the kook brigade attacking kensi. So far they've just let
>> said kook brigade blunder around breaking things like a whole
>> stampede of bulls in a china shop without taking any apparent action
>> to stop them, or even just to pick up the pieces and glue them back
>> together after they've passed. Why? I demand explanations, and that
>> the allegedly responsible adults and sysadmins in the room step up to
>> the fucking plate and do their goddamn jobs of fixing things that are
>> broken and dropping the banhammer on the vandals, thieves, and
>> hackers who are going around smashing things.
>>
>> Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where
>> by "normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".
>
> I told you I would get even with her.

That was some fine work.

Thankee!

Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<u8frvo$1i6mo$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2903&group=alt.free.newsservers#2903

From: ano...@anon.net (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 02:55:00 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 02:55 UTC

Nadegda wrote:
> First, her albasani account mysteriously stopped authenticating -- no
> explanation given, no ToS violation on her part.
>
> Then, AIOE stopped working. And then mixmin, which was restored, but is
> now failing *again*.
>
> And now she is telling me that she's lost access to a whole bunch of
> astronomy, physics, and climate related Twitter feeds from a variety of
> scientists and organizations, including major institutional players like
> the IPCC. All she gets is login prompts now, where public feeds used to
> be.
>
> I want to know who or what is behind this systematic obstruction of her
> use of the internet, and I want them to immediately cease and desist from
> all such obstructive activities. And I am here to warn whomever is
> responsible that it won't me *me* they have to face, it will be *kensi*.
> You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Am I making myself clear?
>
> I also want to see more fightback from the people who are supposed to be
> keeping the Internet up and running properly and who are *not* part of the
> kook brigade attacking kensi. So far they've just let said kook brigade
> blunder around breaking things like a whole stampede of bulls in a china
> shop without taking any apparent action to stop them, or even just to pick
> up the pieces and glue them back together after they've passed. Why? I
> demand explanations, and that the allegedly responsible adults and
> sysadmins in the room step up to the fucking plate and do their goddamn
> jobs of fixing things that are broken and dropping the banhammer on
> the vandals, thieves, and hackers who are going around smashing things.
>
> Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where by
> "normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".

Go whine like a bitch to Andrew Anglin.

Re: The ongoing sabotage of kensi's internet access

<u8gdfh$hqqf$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2904&group=alt.free.newsservers#2904

From: bjs...@none.net (Ben & Jerrys)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 07:54:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ben & Jerrys - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 07:54 UTC

Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote in news:u8frvo$1i6mo$1@news.mixmin.net:

> Nadegda wrote:
>> First, her albasani account mysteriously stopped authenticating -- no
>> explanation given, no ToS violation on her part.
>>
>> Then, AIOE stopped working. And then mixmin, which was restored, but
>> is now failing *again*.
>>
>> And now she is telling me that she's lost access to a whole bunch of
>> astronomy, physics, and climate related Twitter feeds from a variety
>> of scientists and organizations, including major institutional
>> players like the IPCC. All she gets is login prompts now, where
>> public feeds used to be.
>>
>> I want to know who or what is behind this systematic obstruction of
>> her use of the internet, and I want them to immediately cease and
>> desist from all such obstructive activities. And I am here to warn
>> whomever is responsible that it won't me *me* they have to face, it
>> will be *kensi*. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Am I
>> making myself clear?
>>
>> I also want to see more fightback from the people who are supposed to
>> be keeping the Internet up and running properly and who are *not*
>> part of the kook brigade attacking kensi. So far they've just let
>> said kook brigade blunder around breaking things like a whole
>> stampede of bulls in a china shop without taking any apparent action
>> to stop them, or even just to pick up the pieces and glue them back
>> together after they've passed. Why? I demand explanations, and that
>> the allegedly responsible adults and sysadmins in the room step up to
>> the fucking plate and do their goddamn jobs of fixing things that are
>> broken and dropping the banhammer on the vandals, thieves, and
>> hackers who are going around smashing things.
>>
>> Now tell me when everything will be back to normal around here, where
>> by "normal" is meant "more or less as it was on Dec. 31, 2022".
>>

> Go whine like a bitch to Andrew Anglin.

Kamala Harris is standing in for Andrew right now, please address
all complaints to her.