If I can have honesty, it's easier to overlook mistakes. -- Kirk, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insults gargoyles!

SubjectAuthor
* Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit toNadegda
+* PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!William Stickers
|+- Re: PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!Sn!pe
|`- Re: PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!Snoopy
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
> [...]
||     |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||     | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitRob Wolfe
||     `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
||      `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||       `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
||        `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||         `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
||          `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||           `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
|`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
 +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
 |+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueRay Banana
 ||+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 ||+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueThe Clatch
 ||`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continuedan
 || +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitPaul
 || |+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSn!pe
 || |`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueAncient sock
 || `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultsock#17F6
 ||  `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultSn!pe
 ||   `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultThursday
 |`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
 +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSn!pe
 | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
 `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
  +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
  |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
  | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
  +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
  `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
   +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
   `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
    +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueWilliam Stickers
    `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
     +- Re: kensi is an idiot.Lee Bence
     `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
      +- Re: Someone here is causing domme paul problems, and that I cannot permit to conLars
      +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
      +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
      |+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
      |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
      `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitPaul

Pages:12345
Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u71vhh$3c4vn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2711&group=alt.free.newsservers#2711

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit
to continue
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 13:14:23 -0400
 by: Paul - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 17:14 UTC

On 6/21/2023 10:53 PM, dan wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:01:15 +0200, Ray Banana wrote:
>

>> As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I are
>> clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in order to
>> block access from certain users. In this case I made a bad mistake and gave him
>> Kensi's instead of Nadegda's. Or was it the other way round? Anyway, my bad.
>
> I'm sure you're joking Wolfgang

It's a perk (perquisite) that comes with the job.

*******

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backbone_cabal

"During most of its existence, the cabal
(sometimes capitalized) steadfastly denied
its own existence"

They are shadowy figures, only coming out of
hiding long enough to reboot.

Paul

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<1qcqova.1g1fg3z16qvoklN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2713&group=alt.free.newsservers#2713

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 18:34:56 +0100
 by: Sn!pe - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 17:34 UTC

Paul <nospam@needed.invalid> wrote:

> On 6/21/2023 10:53 PM, dan wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:01:15 +0200, Ray Banana wrote:
> >

> >> As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I are
> >> clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in order to
> >> block access from certain users. In this case I made a bad mistake and
> >> gave him Kensi's instead of Nadegda's. Or was it the other way round?
> >> Anyway, my bad.
> >
> > I'm sure you're joking Wolfgang
>
> It's a perk (perquisite) that comes with the job.
>
> *******
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backbone_cabal
>
> "During most of its existence, the cabal
> (sometimes capitalized) steadfastly denied
> its own existence"
>
> They are shadowy figures, only coming out of
> hiding long enough to reboot.
>
> Paul

TINC, AAFK.

--
^Ï^. – Sn!pe – <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u72qlj$19hfb$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2717&group=alt.free.newsservers#2717

From: aso...@csuf.emu (Ancient sock)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.conspiracy.cabal
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 00:57:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ancient sock - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 00:57 UTC

On 22 Jun 2023, Paul <nospam@needed.invalid> posted some

> On 6/21/2023 10:53 PM, dan wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:01:15 +0200, Ray Banana wrote:
>>

>>> As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I
>>> are clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in
>>> order to block access from certain users. In this case I made a bad
>>> mistake and gave him Kensi's instead of Nadegda's. Or was it the
>>> other way round? Anyway, my bad.
>>
>> I'm sure you're joking Wolfgang
>
> It's a perk (perquisite) that comes with the job.
>
> *******
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backbone_cabal
>
> "During most of its existence, the cabal
> (sometimes capitalized) steadfastly denied
> its own existence"
>
> They are shadowy figures, only coming out of
> hiding long enough to reboot.

Binding decisions are made from the bottom at the top.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insults gargoyles!

<u7afcs$2cim3$3@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2789&group=alt.free.newsservers#2789

From: sock#1...@invalid.net (sock#17F6)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insults gargoyles!
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 22:34:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: sock#17F6 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 22:34 UTC

dan <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in news:u70d2s$snni$1@paganini.bofh.team:

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:01:15 +0200, Ray Banana wrote:
>

>> As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I
>> are clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in
>> order to block access from certain users.

Just cancelling by sock alone would be good enough. You know, like the
good old days. Start with these two.

https://imgflip.com/i/6mamjy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insults gargoyles!

<1qcwnut.o1hchsbpawdaN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2790&group=alt.free.newsservers#2790

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 23:59:51 +0100
 by: Sn!pe - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 22:59 UTC

sock#17F6 <sock#17f6@invalid.net> wrote:

> dan <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in news:u70d2s$snni$1@paganini.bofh.team:
>
> > On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:01:15 +0200, Ray Banana wrote:
> >

> >> As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I
> >> are clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in
> >> order to block access from certain users.
> >>

> Just cancelling by sock alone would be good enough. You know, like the
> good old days. Start with these two.
>
> <https://imgflip.com/i/6mamjy>

Fake photo! This is the ~real~ Nadgeda and Kensi:

<https://imgur.com/a/FJXPuZm>

--
^Ï^. – Sn!pe – <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insults gargoyles!

<u7b8um$1nq6c$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2793&group=alt.free.newsservers#2793

From: thursd...@outlook.com (Thursday)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 05:50:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Thursday - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 05:50 UTC

On 25 Jun 2023, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) posted some

> sock#17F6 <sock#17f6@invalid.net> wrote:
>
>> dan <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in news:u70d2s$snni$1@paganini.bofh.team:

>> Just cancelling by sock alone would be good enough. You know, like the
>> good old days. Start with these two.
>>
>> <https://imgflip.com/i/6mamjy>
>>

> Fake photo! This is the ~real~ Nadgeda and Kensi:
>
><https://imgur.com/a/FJXPuZm>

That's incredible. I can see the resemblance immediately.