From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: badgolferman
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 21:26:10 +0100
 by: William Stickers - Thu, 13 Apr 2023 20:26 UTC

So I looked in the iphone froup and a poster there using the nym badgolferman is using eternal
september with no problem regarding his privacy. The twat posting here is a forger and has form for
doing this. He used to post using the nym Arlen Holder, now he uses the nym Andy Burnelli. He's
forged other posters to try and get others the plonk the forged nym.

Re: badgolferman

<u1a6sc$3ji9r$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2489&group=alt.free.newsservers#2489

From: hug...@yahoo.com (Hugh)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: badgolferman
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 00:31:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Hugh - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 00:31 UTC

On 13 Apr 2023, William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> posted
some news:CzZZL.4471397$WRz3.859430@usenetxs.com:

> So I looked in the iphone froup and a poster there using the nym
> badgolferman is using eternal september with no problem regarding his
> privacy. The twat posting here is a forger and has form for doing
> this. He used to post using the nym Arlen Holder, now he uses the nym
> Andy Burnelli. He's forged other posters to try and get others the
> plonk the forged nym.

So what should we do about that?

Draw and quarter him?
Publicly castrate him with a pair of dull scissors?
Make him wear a dress before publicly castrating him with a pair of dull
scissors?
Harpoon and BBQ his cat?
Paint his Prius bright gay pink?
Sign him up for catalogs, credit cards, solar sales, magazines?
Spray his neighbors' homes with a loaded honey wagon?
Threaten the local police chief as badgolferman the sock and challenge him
to a shootout?
Send naked pictures of him to his high school reunion organizer?
Reregister him in the Green Party vs Democrat?
Give Paul his phone number?

Feel free to add more suggestions.

Re: badgolferman

<fk8_L.4097349$JNZ4.3707149@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2500&group=alt.free.newsservers#2500

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 09:40:42 +0100
 by: William Stickers - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:40 UTC

Hugh wrote:

> On 13 Apr 2023, William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> posted
> some news:CzZZL.4471397$WRz3.859430@usenetxs.com:
>

> > So I looked in the iphone froup and a poster there using the nym
> > badgolferman is using eternal september with no problem regarding his
> > privacy. The twat posting here is a forger and has form for doing
> > this. He used to post using the nym Arlen Holder, now he uses the nym
> > Andy Burnelli. He's forged other posters to try and get others the
> > plonk the forged nym.
>
> So what should we do about that?
>
> Draw and quarter him?
> Publicly castrate him with a pair of dull scissors?
> Make him wear a dress before publicly castrating him with a pair of dull
> scissors?
> Harpoon and BBQ his cat?
> Paint his Prius bright gay pink?
> Sign him up for catalogs, credit cards, solar sales, magazines?
> Spray his neighbors' homes with a loaded honey wagon?
> Threaten the local police chief as badgolferman the sock and challenge him
> to a shootout?
> Send naked pictures of him to his high school reunion organizer?
> Reregister him in the Green Party vs Democrat?
> Give Paul his phone number?
>

> Feel free to add more suggestions.

Do what you like with it. I'm just exposing him to end
his bullshit.