I've looked at the listing, and it's right! -- Joel Halpern

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

SubjectAuthor
* Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
+- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsPaul
+* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsRalph Fox
|`- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
`* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
 `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
  `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
   `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
    `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
     +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
     |`- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
     `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
      +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
      |`* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
      | `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
      |  `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsNadegda
      |   +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
      |   |`* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   | `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSWD
      |   |  +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   |  |`* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSWD
      |   |  | `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   |  |  `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsNadegda
      |   |  |   `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   |  |    `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsNadegda
      |   |  |     +- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   |  |     +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionskensi
      |   |  |     |`- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsTed
      |   |  |     `- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsEd Rhodes
      |   |  +- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSeamus Coleman
      |   |  `- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
      |   +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSnoopy
      |   |`- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
      |   `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
      |    `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
      |     `- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
      `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
       `- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman

Pages:12
Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<UhZAL.2883183$miq3.1842428@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1788&group=alt.free.newsservers#1788

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 23:40:36 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 23:40 UTC

Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 05:22:26 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
> > Jim G. <notthe0therjimg@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> >>Just how many of these bizarre trolls *are* there?
> >>
> >>Oh, and *PLONK*.
> >>
> >>Meanwhile, when will my access to that web page be restored? It's been three
> >>whole days now.
> >
> > That hole in that undarned sock keeps getting bigger and bigger and
> > bigger.
>
> Ah, Adam Verman my old fiend. I see you're still just as paranoid as the
> day we met. Jim here is what, the 147th person you've accused of being your
> bogeyman Seamus?
>
> Meanwhile, do I derive any special status for being in the low double
> digits per the same ranking? Nah, it just means I've been around longer
> than he has. You're an equal opportunity paranoiac.
>
> > Huge hint: You don't do the "misogynist" accusation when you've put on a
> > MALE sock. You've created so many you just can't keep track and aren't
> > doing your own routing correctly.
>
> Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be a woman to notice, or to call
> out, misogyny in others. Just a decent human being. Though I guess you
> wouldn't know much about *that*, now, would you, kooky?

Show us yer tits, Paul!

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tr1okn$1tgpr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1789&group=alt.free.newsservers#1789

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 00:01:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 00:01 UTC

William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> wrote:
>Nadegda wrote:
>>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>blacklist

>entire world
>able to read

>"feature" and

>> > That hole in that undarned sock keeps getting bigger and bigger and
>> > bigger.
>>
>> Ah, Adam Verman my old fiend. I see you're still just as paranoid as the
>> day we met. Jim here is what, the 147th person you've accused of being your
>> bogeyman Seamus?
>>
>> Meanwhile, do I derive any special status for being in the low double
>> digits per the same ranking? Nah, it just means I've been around longer
>> than he has. You're an equal opportunity paranoiac.
>>
>> > Huge hint: You don't do the "misogynist" accusation when you've put on a
>> > MALE sock. You've created so many you just can't keep track and aren't
>> > doing your own routing correctly.
>>
>> Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be a woman to notice, or to call
>> out, misogyny in others. Just a decent human being. Though I guess you
>> wouldn't know much about *that*, now, would you, kooky?
>
>Show us yer tits, Paul!

Thank you

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<mWZAL.2883184$miq3.1295727@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1791&group=alt.free.newsservers#1791

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 00:23:46 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 00:23 UTC

Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> wrote:
> >Nadegda wrote:
> >>
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >blacklist

> >entire world
> >able to read

> >"feature" and

> >> Ah, Adam Verman my old fiend. I see you're still just as paranoid as the
> >> day we met. Jim here is what, the 147th person you've accused of being your
> >> bogeyman Seamus?
> >>
> >> Meanwhile, do I derive any special status for being in the low double
> >> digits per the same ranking? Nah, it just means I've been around longer
> >> than he has. You're an equal opportunity paranoiac.

> >> Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be a woman to notice, or to call
> >> out, misogyny in others. Just a decent human being. Though I guess you
> >> wouldn't know much about *that*, now, would you, kooky?
> >
> >Show us yer tits, Paul!
>
> Thank you

You're welcome.
So is Paul. He loves it.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tr5tta$3lhfv$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1816&group=alt.free.newsservers#1816

From: swd...@whitehouse.gov (SWD)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:55:54 -0000 (UTC)
<498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net>
<fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net>
<vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net>
<tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net>
<tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me>
<tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me>
<1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
<tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net>
<1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
 by: SWD - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:55 UTC

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 14:52:19 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> The infestation known as Paul Derbyshire is quite famous.

You're talking about him the way the Nazis talked about Jews. Is
there a reason for that? Given the rise of the far right in politics
lately, language like that is concerning.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tr5u26$3lhfv$2@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1818&group=alt.free.newsservers#1818

From: notthe0t...@gmail.invalid (Jim G.)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:58:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim G. - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:58 UTC

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:07:24 +0000, Snoopy wrote:

> Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27,
> Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> enarrava tali parole:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> That hole in that undarned sock keeps getting bigger and bigger and
>>> bigger.
>>
>> Ah, Adam Verman my old fiend. I see you're still just as paranoid as the
>> day we met. Jim here is what, the 147th person you've accused of being your
>> bogeyman Seamus?
>>
>> Meanwhile, do I derive any special status for being in the low double
>> digits per the same ranking? Nah, it just means I've been around longer
>> than he has. You're an equal opportunity paranoiac.
>>
>>> Huge hint: You don't do the "misogynist" accusation when you've put on a
>>> MALE sock. You've created so many you just can't keep track and aren't
>>> doing your own routing correctly.
>>
>> Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be a woman to notice, or to call
>> out, misogyny in others. Just a decent human being. Though I guess you
>> wouldn't know much about *that*, now, would you, kooky?
>>

> Nadlicker Paul Derbyshire can't seem to comprehend he is a useless POS
> good-for-nothing lowlife. How fat are you now? I bet your pushing 300lbs
>
> easy

Well, this thread seems to have brought out *all* the kooks. <smh>

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<1q5ej5u.55vbz8uguxaoN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1819&group=alt.free.newsservers#1819

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 03:18:28 +0000
References: <tqor98$1mqf8$1@news.mixmin.net> <498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net> <fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net> <vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me> <tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me> <1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net> <1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr5tta$3lhfv$1@news.mixmin.net>
This article comprises only my personal opinions unless otherwise stated.
May contain traces of nuts.
 by: Sn!pe - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 03:18 UTC

SWD <swd1@whitehouse.gov> wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 14:52:19 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>
> > The infestation known as Paul Derbyshire is quite famous.
> >

> You're talking about him the way the Nazis talked about Jews. Is
> there a reason for that? Given the rise of the far right in politics
> lately, language like that is concerning.

Over decades, Derbyshire has ruined many once-useful technical
and social groups by his trolling activities, this being one of them.

I notice that you're posting anonymously from mixmin; is there any
particular reason for that?

I further note that you are using:-

- both of which suggest that you yourself are a troll. Those signs
are characteristic of Derbyshire. Are you actually the notorious
newsgroup-abuser Paul Derbyshire? That would be beyond
irony indeed.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

Rock music: <https://imgur.com/gallery/duV5yqj>

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<trbch1$3s31u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1820&group=alt.free.newsservers#1820

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:36:01 -0000 (UTC)
<498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net>
<fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net>
<vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net>
<tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net>
<tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me>
<tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me>
<1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
<tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net>
<1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
<tr5tta$3lhfv$1@news.mixmin.net>
<1q5ej5u.55vbz8uguxaoN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
 by: Nadegda - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:36 UTC

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 03:18:28 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> SWD <swd1@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 14:52:19 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>>
>> > The infestation known as Paul Derbyshire is quite famous.
>> >

>> You're talking about him the way the Nazis talked about Jews. Is
>> there a reason for that? Given the rise of the far right in politics
>> lately, language like that is concerning.
>
> Over decades, Derbyshire has ruined many once-useful technical
> and social groups by his trolling activities, this being one of them.

.... says the kook who *actually* (along with murphy) ruined this
particular one with paranoid lunacy and derailing formerly-useful
threads with massive flamewars prompted by said paranoia.

> I notice that you're posting anonymously from mixmin; is there any
> particular reason for that?

This is Usenet, not Facebook. We have no real-names policy here, kook.

> I further note that you are using:-

> - both of which suggest that you yourself are a troll.

And a from email of "swd1@whitehouse.gov". Clearly these are mocking
references to your former President. Sentiments widely held in this
planet's population these days, I'm given to understand.

> Those signs are characteristic of Derbyshire.

To you, *everything* is a "sign characteristic of Derbyshire".
Derbyshire is your God. If it rains on your picnic, it's his fault.
If someone disagrees with you on Usenet, it's his handiwork. If
you derail a thread on Usenet, it's *still* somehow his doing, which
only makes sense if he's the Creator and he created you along with
everyone and everything else. Let me amend that: he's not just your
God, but a Calvinist one who fated you to derail that thread before
you were even born. You have no free will of your own, and your guilt
and your fiery destination were preordained.

Me, I'm an atheist who holds no truck with that sort of dismal
nonsense. You should consider giving up your belief system and
following my example. :)

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<1q5fsxd.1i63yjc17kj0alN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1821&group=alt.free.newsservers#1821

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:50:40 +0000
References: <tqor98$1mqf8$1@news.mixmin.net> <498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net> <fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net> <vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me> <tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me> <1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net> <1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr5tta$3lhfv$1@news.mixmin.net> <1q5ej5u.55vbz8uguxaoN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <trbch1$3s31u$2@dont-email.me>
This article may be reproduced for the purposes of propagation and
personal use only, no commercial use without express permission.
 by: Sn!pe - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:50 UTC

Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 03:18:28 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>
> > SWD <swd1@whitehouse.gov> wrote:

> >> You're talking about him the way the Nazis talked about Jews. Is
> >> there a reason for that? Given the rise of the far right in politics
> >> lately, language like that is concerning.
> >
> > Over decades, Derbyshire has ruined many once-useful technical
> > and social groups by his trolling activities, this being one of them.
>
> ... says the kook who *actually* (along with murphy) ruined this
> particular one with paranoid lunacy and derailing formerly-useful
> threads with massive flamewars prompted by said paranoia.
>
> > I notice that you're posting anonymously from mixmin; is there any
> > particular reason for that?
>
> This is Usenet, not Facebook. We have no real-names policy here, kook.
>
> > I further note that you are using:-

> > - both of which suggest that you yourself are a troll.
>
> And a from email of "swd1@whitehouse.gov". Clearly these are mocking
> references to your former President. Sentiments widely held in this
> planet's population these days, I'm given to understand.
>
> > Those signs are characteristic of Derbyshire.
>
> To you, *everything* is a "sign characteristic of Derbyshire".
> Derbyshire is your God. If it rains on your picnic, it's his fault.
> If someone disagrees with you on Usenet, it's his handiwork. If
> you derail a thread on Usenet, it's *still* somehow his doing, which
> only makes sense if he's the Creator and he created you along with
> everyone and everything else. Let me amend that: he's not just your
> God, but a Calvinist one who fated you to derail that thread before
> you were even born. You have no free will of your own, and your guilt
> and your fiery destination were preordained.
>
> Me, I'm an atheist who holds no truck with that sort of dismal
> nonsense. You should consider giving up your belief system and
> following my example. :)

Surprise, surprise! "Nadegda" eagerly takes the bait. Tell me
"Nadegda", why are you always so keen to defend the notorious
Paul Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario? Could it be that he truly
~is~ your puppet-master? No? Oh dear, that's another of my
theories down the drain, how embarrassing... ≈:o)

P. S. I note that you added a sneaky silent crosspost to alt.atheism,
you naughty boy. I've fixed that.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

Rock music: <https://imgur.com/gallery/duV5yqj>

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<trca87$17lo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1822&group=alt.free.newsservers#1822

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.atheism
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 00:03:19 -0000 (UTC)
<498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net>
<fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net>
<vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net>
<tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net>
<tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me>
<tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me>
<1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
<tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net>
<1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
<tr5tta$3lhfv$1@news.mixmin.net>
<1q5ej5u.55vbz8uguxaoN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <trbch1$3s31u$2@dont-email.me>
<1q5fsxd.1i63yjc17kj0alN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
 by: Nadegda - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 00:03 UTC

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:50:40 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 03:18:28 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>>
>> > Those signs are characteristic of Derbyshire.
>>
>> To you, *everything* is a "sign characteristic of Derbyshire".
>> Derbyshire is your God. If it rains on your picnic, it's his fault.
>> If someone disagrees with you on Usenet, it's his handiwork. If
>> you derail a thread on Usenet, it's *still* somehow his doing, which
>> only makes sense if he's the Creator and he created you along with
>> everyone and everything else. Let me amend that: he's not just your
>> God, but a Calvinist one who fated you to derail that thread before
>> you were even born. You have no free will of your own, and your guilt
>> and your fiery destination were preordained.

Let the above be hereinafter referred to as Paragraph A.

>> Me, I'm an atheist who holds no truck with that sort of dismal
>> nonsense. You should consider giving up your belief system and
>> following my example. :)
>
> Surprise, surprise! "Nadegda" eagerly takes the bait. Tell me
> "Nadegda", why are you always so keen to defend the notorious
> Paul Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario? Could it be that he truly
> ~is~ your puppet-master? No? Oh dear, that's another of my
> theories down the drain, how embarrassing... ≈:o)
>
> P. S. I note that you added a sneaky silent crosspost to alt.atheism,
> you naughty boy. I've fixed that.

Note how nothing in Sn!pe's burblefroth refutes any part of Paragraph A.
The whole thing is a smokescreen meant to distract.

Meanwhile, let the record show that Sn!pe accused someone else of being
a) a troll and b) Derbyshire based only on posting using an obvious
pseudonym and having humorous/parodic material in their headers.

I will now point out the obvious: that Sn!pe also uses an obvious
pseudonym and has humorous/parodic material in his headers, including
Organization and several X-headers.

Per Sn!pe's own "logic", we may conclude that Sn!pe is a) a troll (but we
knew that already, of course) and b) Derbyshire.

One single point in his favor: in one of those X-headers he actually
manages to use the word "comprises" correctly. Consider that "damning with
faint praise".

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<1q5g9o1.14x5qql182sir7N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1823&group=alt.free.newsservers#1823

Followup: alt.dev.null
From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 01:39:04 +0000
References: <tqor98$1mqf8$1@news.mixmin.net> <498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net> <fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net> <vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me> <tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me> <1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net> <1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr5tta$3lhfv$1@news.mixmin.net> <1q5ej5u.55vbz8uguxaoN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <trbch1$3s31u$2@dont-email.me> <1q5fsxd.1i63yjc17kj0alN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <trca87$17lo$1@dont-email.me> <almarsoft.3394301713092595067@news.easynews.com>
iZ4vFDG
 by: Sn!pe - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 01:39 UTC

Ted <tedsmasher@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

["Nadegda" wrote]

> > Note how noth<BITCHSLAP>
> >

> STFU, you stupid bitch.

[to afn only] That was the correct response.

[fu2: bit-bucket]

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

Rock music: <https://imgur.com/gallery/duV5yqj>

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<trfdap$13rnd$3@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1836&group=alt.free.newsservers#1836

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 04:14:18 -0000 (UTC)
<498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net>
<fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net>
<vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net>
<tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net>
<tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me>
<tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me>
<1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
<tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net>
<1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
<tr5tta$3lhfv$1@news.mixmin.net>
<1q5ej5u.55vbz8uguxaoN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <trbch1$3s31u$2@dont-email.me>
<1q5fsxd.1i63yjc17kj0alN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>
<trca87$17lo$1@dont-email.me>
 by: kensi - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 04:14 UTC

On Wed, 01 Feb 2023 00:03:19 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:50:40 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>
>> Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> To you, *everything* is a "sign characteristic of Derbyshire".
>>> Derbyshire is your God. If it rains on your picnic, it's his fault.
>>> If someone disagrees with you on Usenet, it's his handiwork. If
>>> you derail a thread on Usenet, it's *still* somehow his doing, which
>>> only makes sense if he's the Creator and he created you along with
>>> everyone and everything else. Let me amend that: he's not just your
>>> God, but a Calvinist one who fated you to derail that thread before
>>> you were even born. You have no free will of your own, and your guilt
>>> and your fiery destination were preordained.
>
> Let the above be hereinafter referred to as Paragraph A.

So recorded.

>>> Me, I'm an atheist who holds no truck with that sort of dismal
>>> nonsense. You should consider giving up your belief system and
>>> following my example. :)
>>
>> Surprise, surprise! "Nadegda" eagerly takes the bait. Tell me
>> "Nadegda", why are you always so keen to defend the notorious
>> Paul Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario? Could it be that he truly
>> ~is~ your puppet-master? No? Oh dear, that's another of my
>> theories down the drain, how embarrassing... ≈:o)
>>
>> P. S. I note that you added a sneaky silent crosspost to alt.atheism,
>> you naughty boy. I've fixed that.
>
> Note how nothing in Sn!pe's burblefroth refutes any part of Paragraph A.
> The whole thing is a smokescreen meant to distract.

SPNAK!

> Meanwhile, let the record show that Sn!pe accused someone else of being
> a) a troll and b) Derbyshire based only on posting using an obvious
> pseudonym and having humorous/parodic material in their headers.
>
> I will now point out the obvious: that Sn!pe also uses an obvious
> pseudonym and has humorous/parodic material in his headers, including
> Organization and several X-headers.
>
> Per Sn!pe's own "logic", we may conclude that Sn!pe is a) a troll (but we
> knew that already, of course) and b) Derbyshire.

SPNAK!!

> One single point in his favor: in one of those X-headers he actually
> manages to use the word "comprises" correctly. Consider that "damning with
> faint praise".
>
> <snicker>

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<almarsoft.8028021113577281716@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1846&group=alt.free.newsservers#1846

From: tedsmas...@gmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.atheism
<trca87$17lo$1@dont-email.me> <trfdap$13rnd$3@news.mixmin.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 04:51:07 -0500
 by: Ted - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 09:51 UTC

On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 04:14:18 -0000 (UTC), kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Feb 2023 00:03:19 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes, melt!

> > Let the above be hereinafter referred to as Paragraph A.

> So recorded.

> >> Surprise, surprise! "Nadegda" eagerly takes the bait. Tell me
> >> "Nadegda", why are you always so keen to defend the notorious
> >> Paul Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario? Could it be that he truly
> >> ~is~ your puppet-master? No? Oh dear, that's another of my
> >> theories down the drain, how embarrassing... ≈:o)
> >>
> >> P. S. I note that you added a sneaky silent crosspost to
alt.atheism,
> >> you naughty boy. I've fixed that.
> >
> > Note how nothing in Sn!pe's burblefroth refutes any part of
Paragraph A.
> > The whole thing is a smokescreen meant to distract.

> SPNAK!

> > Meanwhile, let the record show that Sn!pe accused someone else of
being
> > a) a troll and b) Derbyshire based only on posting using an
obvious
> > pseudonym and having humorous/parodic material in their headers.
> >
> > I will now point out the obvious: that Sn!pe also uses an obvious
> > pseudonym and has humorous/parodic material in his headers,
including
> > Organization and several X-headers.
> >
> > Per Sn!pe's own "logic", we may conclude that Sn!pe is a) a troll
(but we
> > knew that already, of course) and b) Derbyshire.

> SPNAK!!

> > One single point in his favor: in one of those X-headers he
actually
> > manages to use the word "comprises" correctly. Consider that
"damning with
> > faint praise".
> >
> > <snicker>

> SPANKY-SPANKY!

> *snicker*

Let's discuss some physics, kuntsi. You have a PhD, right?

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<5v50uhhtqps3kr9j6f99972hjv5brestms@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1860&group=alt.free.newsservers#1860

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.atheism
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 20:58:34 +0000
References: <tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me> <tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me> <1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net> <1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr5tta$3lhfv$1@news.mixmin.net> <1q5ej5u.55vbz8uguxaoN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <trbch1$3s31u$2@dont-email.me> <1q5fsxd.1i63yjc17kj0alN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <trca87$17lo$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Ed Rhodes - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 20:58 UTC

On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 00:03:19 -0000 (UTC), circumcised jew cunt Nadezhda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

Time to trigger the left-wing jew cunts again. Melt, jew cunts, melt!

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:50:40 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>
>> circumcised jew cunt Nadezhda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> To you, *everything* is a "sign characteristic of Derbyshire".
>>> Derbyshire is your God. If it rains on your picnic, it's his fault.
>>> If someone disagrees with you on Usenet, it's his handiwork. If
>>> you derail a thread on Usenet, it's *still* somehow his doing, which
>>> only makes sense if he's the Creator and he created you along with
>>> everyone and everything else. Let me amend that: he's not just your
>>> God, but a Calvinist one who fated you to derail that thread before
>>> you were even born. You have no free will of your own, and your guilt
>>> and your fiery destination were preordained.
>
>Let the above be hereinafter referred to as Paragraph A.
>
>>> Me, I'm an atheist who holds no truck with that sort of dismal
>>> nonsense. You should consider giving up your belief system and
>>> following my example. :)
>>
>> Surprise, surprise! "Nadegda" eagerly takes the bait. Tell me
>> "Nadegda", why are you always so keen to defend the notorious
>> Paul Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario? Could it be that he truly
>> ~is~ your puppet-master? No? Oh dear, that's another of my
>> theories down the drain, how embarrassing... ?:o)
>>
>> P. S. I note that you added a sneaky silent crosspost to alt.atheism,
>> you naughty boy. I've fixed that.
>
>Note how nothing in Sn!pe's burblefroth refutes any part of Paragraph A.
>The whole thing is a smokescreen meant to distract.
>
>Meanwhile, let the record show that Sn!pe accused someone else of being
>a) a troll and b) Derbyshire based only on posting using an obvious
>pseudonym and having humorous/parodic material in their headers.
>
>I will now point out the obvious: that Sn!pe also uses an obvious
>pseudonym and has humorous/parodic material in his headers, including
>Organization and several X-headers.
>
>Per Sn!pe's own "logic", we may conclude that Sn!pe is a) a troll (but we
>knew that already, of course) and b) Derbyshire.
>
>One single point in his favor: in one of those X-headers he actually
>manages to use the word "comprises" correctly. Consider that "damning with
>faint praise".
>
><snicker>

Ah, so THIS is where you've been hiding, jew cunt!

<snigger>
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)