From: use...@bofh.team (Ivo Gandolfo)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: PAGANINI.BOFH.TEAM FLOODING alt.checkmate
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 11:50:29 +0200
 by: Ivo Gandolfo - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 09:50 UTC

On 03/07/2022 03:03, Max Pwner wrote:
> ...and for some unknown reason, people are trying to put the blame on me?
>
> Can Ivo please do something about the thousands of posts that his server is
> spewing before the resident pedophile in alt.checkmate (AKA: Checkmate)
> tries to use it as an excuse to go RL on me even more?

We have closed temp. the group to posting from unauth user's, to
evaluate the future action's.

Sorry for late reply but actually i'm out of business due to holiday.

And next time send me an email before complaining on the ng's ;) U can
find them on the header of *any* post from my server.

Regards

Ivo

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: PAGANINI.BOFH.TEAM FLOODING alt.checkmate