From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who The Claws of Axos
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 14:32:14 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 3 May 2024 14:32 UTC

"Doctor Who: The Claws of Axos" is a four-part serial
from the Jon Pertwee era, originally broadcast in 1971.
Here's a review primarily based on the script provided on chakoteya.net:

Episode 1: The Doctor and UNIT encounter a mysterious spacecraft,
the Axonite, which offers to help humanity with its limitless energy
source. However, the true nature of the Axons
and their plan begins to unfold. The episode effectively
sets up the premise and introduces the main characters,
including the Doctor's companions and the enigmatic Axons.
The tension builds as the Doctor investigates
the true intentions of the alien visitors. Rating: 8/10

Episode 2: The Doctor uncovers the Axons' plan
to drain the Earth's energy, and he must find a way to stop them.
Meanwhile, tensions rise among the human characters as they
struggle to deal with the crisis. The action sequences are engaging,
and the stakes feel higher as the threat of the Axons becomes
more apparent. Rating: 8/10

Episode 3: The Doctor faces off against the Axons
and tries to prevent them from carrying out their plan.
The character dynamics are well-developed, and the moral
dilemmas faced by the characters add depth to the story.
The suspense continues to build as the Doctor gets closer
to uncovering the truth. Rating: 8/10

Episode 4: The climax of the story sees the Doctor
and UNIT launching a final assault on the Axons and their spacecraft.
The resolution is satisfying, though some may find it slightly rushed.
The episode sets up future conflicts between the Doctor
and other alien threats, hinting at the ongoing struggle
to protect Earth. Rating: 7/10

Overall, "The Claws of Axos" is a solid Doctor Who serial
that delivers an entertaining and action-packed story.
Jon Pertwee delivers a charismatic performance as the Doctor,
and the dynamic between him and his companions adds
depth to the narrative. While some episodes suffer
from pacing issues, the overall experience is enjoyable
and sets the stage for future adventures. Overall Rating: 7.75/10
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who The Claws of Axos

<v13kh2$1aq4$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=37041&group=rec.arts.drwho#37041

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who The Claws of Axos
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 21:21:38 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 3 May 2024 21:21 UTC

In article <xn0ole4dl7ilxje002@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> "Doctor Who: The Claws of Axos" is a four-part serial
>> from the Jon Pertwee era, originally broadcast in 1971.
>
>Great times! But just before I started watching. So for years my
>only exposure to this story was via the Target novel. Which I
>liked a lot.
>
>> Here's a review primarily based on the script provided on
>> chakoteya.net:
>
>An AI review based on an online script resource... you really
>are scraping the bottom of the barrel for your Doctor Who
>content Dave.
>
>Here's a novel idea, how about YOU type something up yourself
>about "The Claws of Axos"... like, what does Dave think of it?
>
>> Overall, "The Claws of Axos" is a solid Doctor Who serial
>> that delivers an entertaining and action-packed story.
>> Jon Pertwee delivers a charismatic performance as the Doctor,
>> and the dynamic between him and his companions adds
>> depth to the narrative. While some episodes suffer
>> from pacing issues, the overall experience is enjoyable
>> and sets the stage for future adventures. Overall Rating:
>> 7.75/10
>
>I'll push the rating a wee bit further and give it 8/10.

Look, AI doing the reviews is the reason why I say, see for yourself!!
--

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=37044&group=rec.arts.drwho#37044

From: bluesh...@eweka.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 20:21:40 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 3 May 2024 19:21 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> "Doctor Who: The Claws of Axos" is a four-part serial
> from the Jon Pertwee era, originally broadcast in 1971.

Great times! But just before I started watching. So for years my
only exposure to this story was via the Target novel. Which I
liked a lot.

> Here's a review primarily based on the script provided on
> chakoteya.net:

An AI review based on an online script resource... you really
are scraping the bottom of the barrel for your Doctor Who
content Dave.

Here's a novel idea, how about YOU type something up yourself
about "The Claws of Axos"... like, what does Dave think of it?

> Overall, "The Claws of Axos" is a solid Doctor Who serial
> that delivers an entertaining and action-packed story.
> Jon Pertwee delivers a charismatic performance as the Doctor,
> and the dynamic between him and his companions adds
> depth to the narrative. While some episodes suffer
> from pacing issues, the overall experience is enjoyable
> and sets the stage for future adventures. Overall Rating:
> 7.75/10

I'll push the rating a wee bit further and give it 8/10.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / ChatGPT reviews Doctor Who The Claws of Axos