rocksolid / rocksolid.nodes / Re: search and overboard on rslight

SubjectAuthor
* search and overboard on rslightRetro Guy
`- Re: search and overboard on rslightRetro Guy

Subject: search and overboard on rslight
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:24 UTC
Just playing around and testing, but I've added a search link and an overboard to rslight.i2p (and the tor and clearnet nodes).

There is a lot to do to improve search, but the overboard isn't too bad.

Next: clean up the css, then work on search being somewhat useful.

Subject: Re: search and overboard on rslight
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 06:27 UTC
Retro Guy wrote:

Just playing around and testing, but I've added a search link and an overboard to rslight.i2p (and the tor and clearnet nodes).

I took town search a while ago, but it's back now. Hopefully faster (it is much faster) and at least a little more accurate (we'll see).

It still needs improvement, but it might be slightly useable at this point.

Overboard can be accessed by clicking the logo in the upper left of the page.