`* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?crypt3D4TA
 `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?anon
  `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?crypt3D4TA
   `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?anon
    `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?crypt3D4TA
     `* Re: Websites not loading on my tor browser?AnonUser
      `* Re: Websites not loading on my toranon
       +* Re: Websites not loading on my torcrypt3D4TA

Subject: Re: Websites not loading on my tor
From: crypt3D4TA@rslight.i2p (crypt3D4TA)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 07:01 UTC
It’s not that I don’t have money, it’s that I need double confirmation from my parents to spend it. And sometimes from my little sis too. We do have a LOT of computers in the house, but literally four or more just belong to my dad, and the chromebook belongs to pubic school.

I think it might not be the browser or device I’m usuing. I think it might be the websites I visited were gone. One I can remember was Scihub or something.
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 13:42 UTC

We do have a LOT of computers in the house,

Just take one of them and boot from an external drive, using tails (https://tails.boum.org/). This will not change anything on the harddisk, as it runs from RAM.

I think it might be the websites I visited were gone. One I can remember was Scihub or something.

Do you mean https://scihub.org/ ? It is a great site, for this one you don't need tor to access (although it is better, of course).

Posted on def4

From: crypt3D4TA@rslight.i2p (crypt3D4TA)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 03:50 UTC
I found the problem. It’s not my browser, I just visited some deep web link websites that were outdated for years. --
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion