Subject: Who can help? I need a FUF
From: Sarah@rslight.i2p (Sarah)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 19:29 UTC
Hello,
I created 50 defferent .exe. I would like to send them to my victims by e-mail. However, the victims are intelligent enough and they do not click on any.exe mail attachment.

I have already tried various binder programs, unfortunately without success.

I am looking for a possibility that the mail catcher does not recognize the exe and opens the mail attachment

I need FUD. Do you have a program and what is the price?

I'm unemployed, but I want to be a good hacker. Please give me a chance

Subject: Re: Who can help? I need a FUF
From: souhail@rslight.i2p (souhail)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:45 UTC
for a fud exe try some new encryption Algorithmes
but what would suit you in a pdf or doc attached payload check this for pdf understand the code and make your own

https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/evilpdf

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 21:26 UTC
I'm unemployed, but I want to be a good hacker. Please give me a chance

Read: I'm employed by the FBI to catch good hackers. Please give me a chance

Well, good luck, sister.