rocksolid / rocksolid.nodes.announce / Re: added rec.humor on def4

SubjectAuthor
* Re: added rec.humor on def4Retro Guy
`- Re: added rec.humor on def4anonymous

Subject: Re: added rec.humor on def4
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-ert-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 22:38 UTC
On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 19:48:15 +0000
"trw" <trw@anon.com> wrote:

Oh, blame me! It looks really bad on def4... Is there a list of
topics? Google Groups showed some threads about jokes other than
"How many bots does it take for one of them to get a date on
Usenet?"

The messages in this group are what they are, google groups or def4.

Very true.

When a group is added to a node, just need to wait for new posts, old
posts aren't automatically fed. Just wait................. or maybe
find a date on Usenet :)

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:13 UTC
or maybe find a date on Usenet :)

maybe we should open rocksolid.shared.sex or rocksolid.shared.social to facilitate this :-)