rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.general / This does not sound good...

SubjectAuthor
* This does not sound good...fucktrump
+* Re: This does not sound good...cheezitfan
|`- Re: This does not sound good...AnonUser
+- Re: This does not sound good...gman007
`- Trump and HitlerAnonymous

Subject: This does not sound good...
From: fucktrump@anon.com (fucktrump)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 22:46 UTC

The guy is really crazy, I won't repost the whole thing here, you can read here: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-promises-to-cure-cancer-eradicate-aids-if-he-wins-another-term

The quote that sends shivers down my spine is this (the headline):

"Trump Promises to Cure Cancer, ‘Eradicate’ AIDS if He Wins Another Term"

Note the wording carefully. The full quote is this:

"We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases—including cancer and others and we’re getting closer all the time,” “We will eradicate AIDS in America once and for all and we’re very close."

Noticed that cancer shall be "cured", but aids "eradicated" ?
Together with "once and for all", this is scaring. The only sure way to "eradicate" aids would be to roundup everybody that has the virus, and make any contact with non infected people impossible (let's say put them on an isolated island in the pacific, or a gulag in alaska, or plain and simply kill them). Have we come so far ? I wish that I am wrong.

Posted on def4

Subject: Re: This does not sound good...
From: cheezitfan@rslight.i2p (cheezitfan)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 00:11 UTC
"Eradicating disease" is a phrase that a lot of people say. I think you're looking too much into this.
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 08:34 UTC
cheezitfan wrote:

"Eradicating disease" is a phrase that a lot of people say. I think you're looking too much into this.

Some ppl are terrified of trump from being fed fear constantly. The daily beast likes to beat that drum. It happens on all sides but for now trump takes the most of it. Saying you want to get rid of horrible things like disease really shouldn't have to turn into a scary idea. If trump really is hitler we'd probably already have figured that out by now.
rslight.i2p

From: gman007@rslight.i2p (gman007)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 10:51 UTC
It's the crazies like you that believe everything they read that scare me.....seriously, anyone who believes anything now days scare me.  It can be green and you'll be told it's red....and people will believe it.  There is only one thing left to believe since the world is no longer a ball shaped sphere, and that is this, the sun will rise in the east and set in the west....and everything else...is BS!
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Subject: Trump and Hitler
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 17:03 UTC
If trump really is hitler we'd probably already have figured that out by now.

Well he isn't yet, but that's just because he is an underachiever. Surely he would like to be:

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/18/880377872/facebook-removes-trump-political-ads-with-nazi-symbol-campaign-calls-it-an-emoji?t=1593622677200

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/trump-ad-nazi-symbol/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/06/19/leaked-document-makes-trumps-use-nazi-era-symbol-look-worse/

rocksolid light 0.6.5f