Subject: testing random stuff
From: Retro Guy@example.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:14 UTC
here is some random text. If it makes sense maybe it doesn't or could it be
that the limits of human robotry is still in it's last time forseen and left
for bread tastes good if you eat it like tree left for the summer rain.

--
Posted with Rocksolid Light

Subject: Re: testing random stuff
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:17 UTC
Retro Guy wrote:

here is some random text. If it makes sense maybe it doesn't or could it be
that the limits of human robotry is still in it's last time forseen and left
for bread tastes good if you eat it like tree left for the summer rain.

yay, it works!

From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:19 UTC
Looks like someone else was also testing quotes.

They should work ok, but was previously sending posts without newlines
previously. I've just changed that. Or at least I think I have.

From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-8e3-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:33 UTC
  To: Retro Guy
Retro Guy wrote:

Looks like someone else was also testing quotes.

They should work ok, but was previously sending posts without newlines
previously. I've just changed that. Or at least I think I have.

It seems I relly like the word 'previously'