Subject: usage stats def4
From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 21:25 UTC
Attachments: def4_groups.jpg (image/jpeg)
top twelve viewed groups, i never knew how many people are interested in learning about english language...

i will implement that feature pretty soon, i hope...

Attachments: def4_groups.jpg
Subject: Re: usage stats def4
From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 23:13 UTC
On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 21:25:59+0000
trw <trw@anon.com> wrote:

top twelve viewed groups, i never knew how many people are interested
in learning about english language...

It looks like a.p.scorched-earth was not on rocksolid2, so it might not
be up to date on your end.

I've just added it so it should propagate now.

i will implement that feature pretty soon, i hope...

I plan to learn english language soon also :)

Retro Guy

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 23:00 UTC

It looks like a.p.scorched-earth was not on rocksolid2, so it
might not be up to date on your end. I've just added it so it
should propagate now.

thats right, i never noticed. looks like it is still not up to date, and also the order of the articles is wrong (seems like another bug in the indexing...).

i will implement that feature pretty soon, i hope... I plan
to learn english language soon also :)

i meant the feature most viewed topics and groups. also, i will introduce categories like rslight has, to make the groups easier to browse.

Posted on def4

From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:01 UTC
On Sat, 09 Mar 2019 23:00:33+0000
trw <trw@anon.com> wrote:

It looks like a.p.scorched-earth was not on rocksolid2, so it
might not be up to date on your end. I've just added it so it
should propagate now.

thats right, i never noticed. looks like it is still not up to date,
and also the order of the articles is wrong (seems like another bug
in the indexing...).

Just took a look at the messages on upstream servers for that group and
my logs. Every single message (not many) were caught by the spam filter
here (Cleanfeed/NoCeM). It's feeding, but nothing posted but spam in a
while it seems. (Loose definition of 'spam' here to include
'offtopic crap')

i will implement that feature pretty soon, i hope... I plan
to learn english language soon also :)

i meant the feature most viewed topics and groups.
also, i will introduce categories like rslight has, to make the
groups easier to browse.

Nice. Stats are always interesting and help the admin know where to
focus attention (what do users want?)

You can view rocksolid2 stats here: http://rslight.i2p/inn/