rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.hacking / Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?

SubjectAuthor
* Are drop addresses a real thing?ViMoWa
+- Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?AnonUser
+* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?ViMoWa
|+* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?AnonUser
||`- Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?Guest
|`* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?AnonUser
| +* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?ViMoWa
| |+- Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?anonymous
| |`* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?anonymous
| | `* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?vimowa
| |  `- Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?anonymous
| `- novaBBSAnonymous
+* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?q

Subject: Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 00:01 UTC
Find someone sketchy but someone you trust, pay them to use their address if you do not feel comfortable using your own. It can be dangerous mailing to an address with a false name causing your package to be flagged.

From: ViMoWa@anon.com (ViMoWa)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 13:27 UTC

I purchased a high quality fake ID and photoshopped some car insurance.
And I was able to open an official USPS box in a false name.
Now all I have to do is wait for the right time.

Posted on def4

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 20:50 UTC
did you have the fake id shipped to your home address ?
 Posted on def2

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 22:27 UTC
i think this comment from an earlier post is still valid:

Even if you arrange an address not attached to you at all you still need to
retrieve the letter, or your representative does. Either way, surveillance is all that's needed to figure out who you are.

if your shipment raises some red flags, they might still get you during the pickup. good luck anyway, let us know how it turned out...
Posted on def2

From: vimowa@anon.com (vimowa)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 19:51 UTC

I understand the risks of surveillance, but the high risk for this was a one time pickup of the card.
I found a way to get the card into the box, and now I have access to the funds.
The next step is to get some cash out and build a 100% anon rig to do any online business with the new card, because it is really hard to get online retailers to work while under TOR.
Any suggestions on onion sites that sell computer equipment?

Posted on def4

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 17:23 UTC
build a 100% anon rig to do any online business with the new card, because it is really hard to get online retailers to work while under TOR.

why don't you use public access places like big airports or hotels ?

Any suggestions on onion sites that sell computer equipment?

i believe most places that sell only on onion trade in stolen or counterfeit goods. this increases the chance that your shipment raises a red flag.
Posted on def2

Subject: novaBBS
From: retrobbs2@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 10:48 UTC
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It's the little changees thast make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!