rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.i2p / Re: planet.i2p down ?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: planet.i2p down ?trw
`- Re: planet.i2p down ?Retro Guy

Subject: Re: planet.i2p down ?
From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 22:41 UTC

Unless a post is spam, illegal or just plain irritating to the

I guess some of the posts here are in fact illegal, you just have to look for the right jurisdiction to make your case...

Note, the Rocksolid groups are also Usenet Newsgroups, just
that they are based here by a few of us who started them.

How many are running nodes by now ? I guess three ? Or did the other one ever come back ?

From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-10o9-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 01:24 UTC
  To: trw
trw wrote:

Unless a post is spam, illegal or just plain irritating to the

I guess some of the posts here are in fact illegal, you just have to look
for the right jurisdiction to make your case...

Very true. I would think any server op would be concerned about their own jurisdiction. At least where I am, words are generally not illegal (yet).

Note, the Rocksolid groups are also Usenet Newsgroups, just
that they are based here by a few of us who started them.

How many are running nodes by now ? I guess three ? Or did the other one
ever come back ?

Not really sure, but since rocksolid.* propagates to Usenet there should always be a back up.