rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.hacking / Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?

SubjectAuthor
* Are drop addresses a real thing?ViMoWa
+- Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?AnonUser
+* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?ViMoWa
|+* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?AnonUser
||`- Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?Guest
|`* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?AnonUser
| +* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?ViMoWa
| |+- Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?anonymous
| |`* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?anonymous
| | `* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?vimowa
| |  `- Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?anonymous
| `- novaBBSAnonymous
+* Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?q

Subject: Are drop addresses a real thing?
From: ViMoWa@anon.com (ViMoWa)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 22:00 UTC

I need to get a few letters sent to a fake ID and want NOTHING to do with the address. I am new top this and can't find a way to create the address without a link.
Any tips?

Posted on def4

Subject: Re: Are drop addresses a real thing?
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 22:24 UTC
ViMoWa wrote:

I need to get a few letters sent to a fake ID and want NOTHING to do with
the address. I am new top this and can't find a way to create the address without a link.
Any tips?

Can you use an i2pmail address for that? You can create the address and others can send to it and you can read and reply the mail without the account being tied to you.

From: ViMoWa@anon.com (ViMoWa)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 22:49 UTC

My bad, I need a physical address.
should have been more clear.

Posted on def4

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 08:16 UTC
ViMoWa wrote:

My bad, I need a physical address.
should have been more clear.

That's much harder and I don't know how you can do that. Even if you arrange an address not attached to you at all you still need to retrieve the letter, or your representative does. Either way, surveillance is all that's needed to figure out who you are.

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 01:41 UTC
There is something called General Delivery or Poste Restante.  The American Express office can hold mail and many other
places.  Your problem is mail scanners especially for overseas mail.  For a fake ID you are probably OK.  For small
quantities of drugs you get a love letter (a notice that they were confiscated and your mail opened).  Used to get them
all the time.... Good luck!
Posted on: def3.i2p

From: q@anon.com (q)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 16:35 UTC

you can have it shipped to an empty flat or house on which you attach a name plate with the id you have it sent to (must be a letter for this, of course).
otherwise you could pay somebody 100$ to pick it up for you.

anyways, physical is always dangerous, so better get your shit together, whatever you do. there is some literature and how tos on these subjects as well.

good luck.

Posted on def4

From: vimowa@anon.com (vimowa)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 22:51 UTC

I am just looking to receive a legit CC for my fake ID, not drugs or anything that might get confiscated.
But the addresses I have used in the past have returned the mail because it isn't associated with the name.

I think I found a place that will get me a good enough ID to open a PO Box, but who knows.

Posted on def4

From: q@anon.com (q)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 09:16 UTC

I am just looking to receive a legit CC for my fake ID, not drugs or anything that might get confiscated.

That sounds a lot less risky...although I don't understand how you will balance the account...and for a one-time cash out it might be easier to use a virtual card....

Well, good luck anyway. Don't forget to get your story straight in case your are busted during the pickup (might be good to use a heavily populated place for this, than your presence is easier to explain...). Posted on def4

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 13:18 UTC
check this analysis on dread as well:

http://dreadditevelidot.onion/post/8438dea0dcbc51a6

I am not ripping it off here, but visit the site, it is really worth reading.
Posted on def2

From: ViMoWa@anon.com (ViMoWa)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 23:45 UTC

...although I don't understand how you will balance the account

I have a way to get monthly income into the account, and the person who owns the actual ID has no idea that they are missing the funds.

...and for a one-time cash out it might be easier to use a virtual card

A virtual card would work, I just haven't found a bank that will do virtual card without in person ID verification.

I can pay someone to help me with this, even set up your own monthly income, if I can figure out a system that works.

rocksolid light 0.6.5f
clearnet i2p tor