rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.i2p / novaBBS

SubjectAuthor
* novaBBSAnonymous
`- Re: novaBBSRetro Guy

Subject: novaBBS
From: retrobbs2@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 06:35 UTC
I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a number  of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

Subject: Re: novaBBS
From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 06:58 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 06:35:20 +0000
Anonymous <retrobbs2@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com> wrote:

I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be
precisely what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write
content for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a
number  of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome
site!

It's really just a bunch of Usenet Newsgroups, certainly not a blog.
You should be able to post to any of the groups, but if you are looking
for a place to host your own material, feel free to post in a Rocksolid
group appropriate for your topic.

Unless a post is spam, illegal or just plain irritating to the point of
making the group useless, it is welcome. Whatever your opinions in your
writings, they are welcome, this is a place to express yourself (unlike
twitter, youtube, facebook etc.)

Note, the Rocksolid groups are also Usenet Newsgroups, just that they
are based here by a few of us who started them.