Subject: yes that should work
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 07:58 UTC
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 00:58:20 -0700
I can just use that to decide whether to run the code at all. Is that correct?

should work as far my export script is concerned.
on the vichan side of things i think the import script (the modified post.php) has to run from crontab directly, when i called post.php from another php script, I was getting errors (which could be fixed, i guess, but i could not find how, it was missing includes, most likely because the path was not right).

Subject: Re: yes that should work
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 09:10 UTC
From: Retro ...@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 09:10 UTC
View all headers
Anonymous wrote:

I can just use that to decide whether to run the code at all. Is that correct?

should work as far my export script is concerned. on the vichan side of things i think the import script (the modified post.php) has to run from crontab directly, when i called post.php from another php script, I was getting errors (which could be fixed, i guess, but i could not find how, it was missing includes, most likely because the path was not right).

That sounds likely. Running from cron.php is no problem, so no real reason to change it.

www.novabbs.com