Subject: Wow, cool color scheme on rslight
From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 21:19 UTC
keep it, that looks really nice.

Subject: Re: Wow, cool color scheme on rslight
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 22:42 UTC
anonymous wrote:

keep it, that looks really nice.

Thank you. I should say that I did lift some of the colour selections from the css code provided for def3 by helpful members of these groups. Thanks!

I still have a bit more css cleanup for rslight, but getting closer to having it easily configurable (changeable) all at the top of the file. There are still some windows, buttons etc that aren't handled yet, I'll get there.

It looks reasonably good on a phone now, which is something I wanted (so I can read at work lol).

Anyway, def3.i2p looks great. Much nicer than a stock ff :)

From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 22:58 UTC
Much nicer than a stock ff :)

That's a pretty low target.Almost everything looks better than ff before custom theme. Always made me wonder...but then the ff users have contributed so many themes that this is easy to mend....
Posted on def3

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 23:39 UTC
I did lift some of the colour selections from the css code provided for def3
by helpful members of these groups

Oh yeah, I thought it looked familiar...